Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Christian Science
Posted by: frogs25 ()
Date: June 17, 2005 09:44PM

PennyBright,

This subject is very much alive, and I am grateful it is. It may continue to stay alive, because in addition to this forum I partake in another forum that welcomes Ex-CSists and CS alike. I have only joined this forum and its like everyday there are new people becoming members to the forum. They are hurt emotional, mentally, physically by this destructive religion. I never thought CONTROL could be so powerful, but depending on what kind of household you grew up in, that CONTROL took its presence like a LAW.

I found your topic on Christian Science, and even though it was not on the top of the list, I needed to respond to it. The timing in my life to find that there was someone else out there that felt the same way I did about it began my validation process.

So THANK-YOU Penny for this post in the first place, This topic needs to stay alive, for the sake of helping all those seeking a religion that is not going to control them, for the ex-CSists trying to figure & sort things out, and for the CS'ists themselves.

Toodles
Frogs25

Options: ReplyQuote
Christian Science
Posted by: yourmaster ()
Date: June 21, 2005 11:04AM

My parents were CS when I developed spinal menengites when I was 18 months old. That was 54 years ago. They didn't take me to the doctor. My fever reached 106 degrees.

Finally, my uncle scooped me up and took me to the hospital. The doctors said that I was too far gone and would die before the day was over. I managed to live. Then they said I would be a cripple for the rest of my life when they released me to my mother to take me home. The next day I was doing somersaults in the backyard. I was lucky. Think of the others who suffered harm due to the ignorance of a dumb religion.

So beware of Christian 'Science" or any other stupid religion, like Hare Krishna, that uses the term 'science' in their books. There is no science there at all. They use the word 'science' to make their teachings look good to suggestive potential followers, and to present followers who are brainwashed more and more as time goes by.

Love,

YOURMASTER

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.