Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Potters House and John Galt - UK's questionable accounts
Posted by: naboth675 ()
Date: April 03, 2007 02:46AM

Thanks for the input. That made useful reading.

regards...naboth675

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 29, 2007 09:42PM

One thing is worth noting. Large amounts of money are given to the head church in Prescott from the main churches in the fellowship. The Prescott church has no proper accounting. It's records are kept well hidden with only the bare bones report being made public. Given the large donations made to Prescott and the clear lack of any accountability, people in Walthamstow are entitled to know what's going on.

Date: April 29, 2007 09:49PM

Just in case you haven't read my post on the other thread, A friend of mine was the subject of an attepted abduction by Potter's House pastor Peter Ajala and some of his disciples as my friend was putting up placards near to his church.

The placard asked the simple question if people really knew what Pastor Nigel Brown earned. This seems to provoke a violent response.

I'm not sure what else these people could do to prove that they are a dangerous and unbalanced militant group. Anyone who want's to read the report and the other incident on the streets of London during easter can find them on my website.

These thugs need to be exposed.

regards...naboth675

[www.habakkuk2-4.com]

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.