Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Destructive cult in san Diego
Posted by: abigailann1977 ()
Date: December 17, 2006 05:46AM

Im not quite ready to expose these folks in public, but somehow one day, the word must get out about these people.

They pose as a common delverance typ ministry/church, but they are a cult and a dangerous one at that. i was spiritually abused so badly, im suprised im not hospitalized or commited suicide or something. Heres a link to the basic experience i had...sickening to the core, all in the name of jesus!

[www.worthyboards.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: December 19, 2006 11:09PM

I read the thread you linked, and the methods you describe are similar to a small cult I have a web page about, at [www.nccg.info].

I am interested in whatever web site or exposure effort you might make in the future regarding that group you were involved in, and I would probably provide a link to it on my site in a new section I have coming up in the future. Realizing that other groups use the same techniques to abuse people can help people who have gotten out work through the lingering fears that they have. Maybe the nccg.info site will help you with some of that (if you are still having fear issues) and maybe give you some inspiration to make your move against the group you were involved with.

--NCCG_Concern

Posted by: abigail1977 ()
Date: December 20, 2006 05:07AM

Yes nccg, reading thru the forums a few days ago, i came across your website regarding that strange, strange church with similaritiesto mine (its staggering really)---in Sweden. How did you find about about that Church and what are you so adamant on exposing them? I mean all cults need to be exposed, but you have a whole website on them. Any family members in there?

My experience is sooooo damaging its crazy and sad. Im still wondering if one of my supposed parts is going to pop out and rob a bank!

I have to go now, but I will be back to talk with you. We need to rap about alot---my goodness----those two groups must be exchanging ideas, cause they are carbon copies.

Gotta go friend. talk laters

Date: December 21, 2006 12:23AM

abigail1977
Yes nccg, reading thru the forums a few days ago, i came across your website regarding that strange, strange church with similaritiesto mine (its staggering really)---in Sweden. How did you find about about that Church and what are you so adamant on exposing them? I mean all cults need to be exposed, but you have a whole website on them. Any family members in there?

My experience is sooooo damaging its crazy and sad. Im still wondering if one of my supposed parts is going to pop out and rob a bank!

I have to go now, but I will be back to talk with you. We need to rap about alot---my goodness----those two groups must be exchanging ideas, cause they are carbon copies.

Gotta go friend. talk laters

The username "abigail1977" did not initiate this thread 4 days ago. The person who initiated this thread, and presumably made the posts in the linked page at [www.worthyboards.com] , was using the handle "abigailann1977".

Additionally, the content of the "abigail1977" post reminds me of some of the communication I have recieved in the past (and continue to receive) from members of the NCCG cult I have an expository web site about (www.nccg.info).

Until and unless I can verify otherwise, I'll assume that this post made by "abigail1977" is the result of someone attempting to impersonate the person who started this thread.

--NCCG_Concern
[www.nccg.info]

Date: December 21, 2006 01:27AM

i understand you being careful, but I came to another computer---not at home---and could not log in under abigailann1977, so I reregistered to abigail1977.

Anyhow, I think what you are doing is a good thing and if you dont want to get personal with your reasons for fighting against this strange cult, that is fine. As far as exposing my own group, which only consisted of four members (altho at one time had 45), the Bible does say "vengence is mine..." therefore, i have been confused as to how exactly handle this situation. But if anyone in or communicating with a MPD/DID ministry in San Diego, at a home church---beware it is a cult. I'll just give the leaders first name, as to not completely expose--neil.

Anyhow, nccg, I was amazed at the similarities between cults and it just floored me that people are being spiritually abused in such horrific ways. I really needed some spiritual help and really trusted the christians. But they had a different agenda.
Im under the impression that the leader thinks ALL people have MPD, just some not as severe as others. Then he said all alters needed to say the sinners prayer to get to Heaven. Can you believe that ? It appeared that perhaps they were using some hypnotic techniques to drum up these parts/alters and i never had any other part emerge all thought these ministers *cough* claimed they saw them. They twisted scripture, claimed id lose my spiritual covering if I left and would be a victim of God's punishment and satans devourings. They thought everything was spiritual, if you fell and skinned your knee it was either Gods punishment or the devil tripped you. No medicines, doctors and the main guy heard from God 20 times a day. False prophets using fear , gulit and intimadation to hold you in their group. Now I have to read all books about cults and spiritual abuse to undo all the brainwash they used---and all in the name of JESUS! Wolves, wolves, wolves...

Well, i just wanted to post, to help others avoid this group and let you know how im the same person. lol...I know why anybody would be leery and suspect on a forum about cults. CULTS are weirdos and dangerous. Glad im gone.

Peace

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 21, 2006 02:10AM

Do you wish to cancel one of your user names?

You can only have one user name.

Date: December 21, 2006 03:41AM

MPD/DID ministry (everyone has MPD according to them),
Spiritual Covering,
fear used to keep core members involved,
the whole deal you describe sounds very much like NCCG yes, almost mistakeable for it by those keywords.

Exposing a cult isn't an act of vengence, it is an act of kindness and mercy toward those who might come upon them and then be steered clear by the extra information you've provided about the group.

It can also serve as a gathering point of sorts for those who escape the group.

One thing about NCCG is that it uses primarily the internet to recruit, so the best type of exposure possible was a well-indexed web site. Even if the group you were mixed up with is not as internet-centric, a web site can still be helpful. Someone (a recruit or a recruit's friend) just might plop the guy's name down into Google and see what it brings up.

Much of the information I could share with you is already on the nccg.info web site (although it is not completely up to date at this time). If you do make a site about your group, I am interested in reading and linking to it.

If you tell rrmoderator to cancel one of your logins, may I suggest you cancel the one you made the second time around, and keep the one you made the original post with?

--NCCG_Concern
[www.nccg.info]

Date: December 21, 2006 04:50PM

rrmoderator
Do you wish to cancel one of your user names?

You can only have one user name.

well, hi rick, i e-mailed you once, nice to see you have a big site to help expose cults.

When I go home Ill try to login under abigailann1977 and if I have trouble with that, we will just give me the second name. This answers a question from nccg poster too. He wants to make sure im the right person. Let me get back home---tommorow, log on and well go from there.36
-

Date: December 21, 2006 05:00PM

just quickly as it is late and i have to go to bed, the heavy ilumminati and giant computer thing really was part of this san diego group. I was wondering if somehow, these two groups may know each other or be connected. The reason is this neil guy did travel to a mpd group in germany. I mean, there was so much emphasis on parts, illuminati, prophesy, ---it just wasnt the kind of place i Imagine Jesus honoring even tho some good things happened to me there?? Its perplexing.

JUST REMEMBER FOLKS--SAN DIEGO---MPD/DID MINISTRY--NEIL, THE HEAD MINISTER---CULT---BEWARE, i learned the hard way.

gotta sleep now...

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 21, 2006 08:10PM

You will have to pick one user name.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.