Professing people, including Friends (members) and workers (clergy) think their church is the ONLY true church.
Professing people think Truth is the only way because their meetings on Sunday/Wednesday nights are held in homes and their ministers don't have a home.
When professing people stop attending the worker ordained meetings, they are said to be lost, hellbound, taking their own way etc.. You cannot be saved if you leave their true church.
Leaving Truth means going to hell should you die.
In the Truth/2X2s (they have NO name yet many names), you are expected to follow some rules:
1. Professing women MUST wear a dress and their hair on their head in the shape of a "bun".
2. Televisions are forbidden in a professing home though some friends do hide them from the workers. (Workers decide what objects are worldly and inappropriate in a professing home).
3. Meeting homes are to be free of worker ordained worldliness. Head worker decides if a home is fit for the workers to establish a Sunday AM or Wednesday PM meeting.
4. Professing people must attend 4 days of their home convention held on a farm. For a list see [www.angelfire.com
5. One must invite the workers to spend the night in your home.
6. Money must be given to the workers in secret.
7. Do not let outsiders (those not a part of the Truth) know much about what goes on in the meetings or decisions of the workers in your area!
8. Only marry professing people who have NEVER been married before.
9. Attend worker led gospel meetings even after you profess.
10. Recognize the workers/God's servants as closer to God.
11. Spend little time around unprofessing people (non members of The Truth) unless you are inviting them to gospel meetings.
12. Let the workers assign you to a meeting home without complaining about it.
13. If the workers rebuke or chastise you verbally or in writing, have a good spirit about it and don't complain/question them about your punishment.