The Door in Tucson
Posted by: lionheart ()
Date: September 28, 2003 12:49PM

Someone please help me.

This is a dangerous group for children to be involved in.

What happens when a family member tries to intervene and get a kid away from this place?

Harold Warner currently needs a bodyguard and a child is being wined and dined into this dangerous group that I donot consider to be a church but merely a bunch of wannabe cowboys and indians egotists who say "it is justified in service to the Lord".

Please help me with current inside info and insight and direction if possible. There must be a way to stop this craziness.

Options: ReplyQuote
The Door in Tucson
Posted by: goodlife ()
Date: November 26, 2003 02:50AM

I went there for over 15 years; was married there; was there in the service when "the shooting" took place- have been outta-there for many years now. How old is "the child"?

The Door in Tucson
Posted by: naboth675 ()
Date: September 02, 2006 12:59AM

If you want more info on this group then there are many sites that can help. My own website is below and you can find links to many more from there. Incidently it is worthwhile adding your comments onto several existing threads about the Potters House {They also go by that name. Not the Potters House run by T.D Jakes I might add}. There are thousands who read the posts about the Potters House and there are plenty of people out there who can help.

regards...naboth675

[www.habakkuk2-4.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.