Wolves in sheeps clothes "Diary of Naboth & Hawk&qu
Posted by: believerof1 ()
Date: November 08, 2006 08:00AM

These to guys are like wolves in sheeps clothes, bloggoing around to find people down and out. Then they use there "Lets hate on other churches techniqe" to see if we can drag them out of the herd and chew them all up and spit out the bones. Sounds like some real wicked stuff, oh, but its true. They go around searching forums to snatch up fish out of the sea like birds.

These 2 guys are totally going against the word of God to achieve their prey. Twisting and turning the word around to fit there little world.

More to come, but if you don't believe me check out some of the stuff they have written.

Watch out these guys are "No Joke"

Im Out,
Jason s.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: naboth675 ()
Date: November 12, 2006 11:51PM

This sounds more like a personal attack than a discussion on abusive religious groups. What has this got to do with destructive churches?

I appreciate the fact that the decision on these things is with the moderator but may I respectfully ask that this thread be removed.

regards...naboth675

Posted by: Frank Sumatra ()
Date: November 13, 2006 02:46AM

I agree with Naboth, this thread has no intention of discussing the forum category "Destructive Churches" but instead is a personal attack on Naboth and "Hawk&qu" (sic). There are no facts presented and all this thread amounts to is just an opinion by the poster 'Jason' who obviously disagrees with Naboth's posts here and elsewhere, which is a moot point. So what he disagrees. This is a no-brainer. The guy obviously believes churches and ministers are above criticism which is an un-Biblical concept. The facts are there are destructive abusive churches and ministers out there, and CFM is one of the many that has a particularly impressive track record of abusing and using people and then leaving them awash in the waves of spiritual and emotional upheaval. All one has to do is connect the dots: The CFM Organization doesn't give a damn about people. It's all about MONEY!

Posted by: nitedork ()
Date: November 13, 2006 01:34PM

:roll:

Posted by: naboth675 ()
Date: November 20, 2006 07:58AM

Well, as this nasty thread is still here I may as well give people a chance to find out what I am really about.

I don't run a church, cult or fellowship, religious organisation or anything of the sort. So why am I mentioned here as being in someway dangerous? It is because I post here and on other forums about my experiences and what I saw and heard at the Potters House which I believe to be an abusive organisation with no proper financial or governmental accountability. I have recieved a great volume of complaints from others who have spent years in that fellowship and many of these complaints have been of a similar nature.

If anyone would like to know why I draw such a vehement response from pro fellowshippers you can find out by visiting my own message board on

[groups.yahoo.com]

and also my website on which I collect information on the corrupt and abusive ways of the fellowship and Wayman Mitchell.

[www.habakkuk2-4.com]

If anyone has any information they think would be useful on the Potters House or any associated chruches then by all means post on one of the forums here or on my own noted above. Also any information on helping those who have been hurt by groups such as the Potters House would be useful such as councelling by those who understand the issues people face when getting out of groups such as the Potters House.

regards...naboth675

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.