NTCC
Posted by: freeexmember ()
Date: May 25, 2006 02:47AM

hello to all..

any one knows of new testament christian churches based out of Graham, WA ?
i was a former member there and would like to know if there is anything that was possible to do in order to stop that cult...

everything that is done there is evil... wife swaping, mind contole, lies, finances not clean, money disapearing etc....

I was wondering, if there was anything that i could do to just report them to IRS or to any group ( maybe on here) that could investigate , or stop them... thank you for your help and response...

Steve...

Options: ReplyQuote
NTCC
Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: May 26, 2006 01:41AM

My first thought is that as a former member, you already have a good deal of inside information that would not be available to someone who was just interested in beating up a randomly-selected destructive cult. You, yourself, may be the most well-suited person to researching and documenting them, as opposed with anyone you might find on this message board.

Because you are a former member, you already have a lot of information. Hiring a private detective to do a background check on the group leaders can get you even more.

Educating yourself more about how cults and mind control work is a big bonus, and will allow you to see even deeper and more accurately into what this group was/is doing. Reading about known-bad groups is a good idea too.

A general thought: you could certainly notify any government agencies if you thought something illegal was going on in there (tax evasion, whatever), and see what comes of it.

The internet is your friend: you could make a web page that contains a report on the group. A web provider like www.geocities.com is great for this kind of hosting. If you do this and decide to stay anonymous (which can be a good idea, frankly), be very careful with any email. If you intend to stay anonymous but use email to communicate with people about your research or report, learn about what it takes to send truly anonymous email (mail that does not reveal your source IP address).

From where does the group pull new members? Maybe there is a vulnerability that will allow you to interrupt their evangelism efforts by strategically sharing information with just the right people. It may even be possible to pull some current members out and get them help by sharing your information with their non-group relatives.

Maybe some other people on this board will have other or better suggestions. Just remember that there are thousands of nasty little cults out there, and lots of them simply stay undocumented. When it comes to something like this, there's only a few people in the world who are well-positioned in terms of being able to expose them and maybe make a real, direct, and hard-hitting impact. As a former member, you're one of them.

--nccg_concern

www.geocities.com/nccg_concern

Re: NTCC
Posted by: makingitknown ()
Date: January 12, 2008 11:38AM

I am also an ex member/minister of New Testament Christian Churches of America. Its websites like this that will get the word out about them.

a website you may want to check out is
www.ntccxposed.com

They have alot of information about New Testament Christian Church (NTCC)

Posted by: makingitknown ()
Date: January 16, 2008 06:25AM

Some history of NTCC

New Testament Christian Churches of America, Inc., often referred to as [NTCC], was incorporated in 1969 in St. Louis, Missouri as a schism from the Pentecostal Church of God (PCG) of Joplin, Missouri. NTCC was founded by a former PCG missionary, Rodger.W. Davis (b. 1929), who had served in the Philippines for four years.

Davis withdrew, along with others, after observing an erosion of "holiness standards" in the PCG, and after his request for the PCG to establish a Bible college in St. Louis was denied. Davis and other leaders founded Midwestern Bible Institute, later known as New Testament Christian College, and currently known as New Testament Christian Seminary (NTCS).

-The original name of this denomination was New Testament Church of God from 1969-1987. (The name was changed due to a conflicting name with an unrelated group.) For its first five years, the church was involved with the Independent Pentecostal or "Free Holiness" movement. (See Holiness Messenger.) However, NTCC chose to adopt a less strict stance on the issue of divorce and remarriage, which distanced them from that group. NTCC believes that all sin (including divorce) is forgiven by Jesus Christ and "before the blood or salvation line" and thus are free to remarry.

In 1984, the administrative offices of New Testament Christian Churches of America, Inc. were moved to [Graham, Washington], southeast of Tacoma. New Testament Christian Seminary operated in St. Louis for over 15 years, but in the late 1980s its operations and dormitories were also relocated to Graham, Washington. NTCC established [url=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=santa+fe,+MO&ll=39.411753,-91.857709&spn=0.006043,0.013475&t=k&om=1 campground facilities]campground facilities[/url] in 1990, 15 miles north of Mexico, Missouri, for spring and fall meetings which are held only for their ministers and selected members.

New Testament Christian Churches of America, Inc. has often been noted for the zealousness of their followers and uncompromising, plain-spoken Bible preaching. In 2004 they experienced a schism when about 5% of their ministers withdrew and formed House of Prayer Christian Church. House of Prayer Christian Church is mostly comprised of military-oriented churches and is based in Hinesville, Georgia. As of April 2006, NTCC had approximately 8,000 members

New Testament Christian Churches of America, Inc
- ''As of September 6, 2007, according to documents filed with the [url=https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/Corp.asp?672414]Missouri Secretary of State[/url]''

J. H. Olson, President
J. R. Ashmore, Vice President
J. R. Difrancesco, Secretary
M. C. Kekel, Treasurer

All of the above and
J. L. Johnson,
is on the Board of Directors

[b]Outreach Ministry[/b]
Most of NTCC's church ministries (about 120) are in metropolitan areas, and there are about 30 which are near military bases (mostly Army) in the USA, Germany, Panama, and the Far East. Approximately 20% of churches also operate "servicemen's homes." For a small fee, they provide unmarried active-duty soldiers with an alternative to barracks life. This "home away from home" has much spiritual emphasis, including gospel music, a dinner every night, fellowship and a family atmosphere.

The NTCC philosophy is "Preaching a living Christ to a lost & dying world". They proselytize or go "soul-winning" by making door-to-door invitations and handing out flyers, church cards or Tract (literature) NTCC members are very diligent with initial invitations and follow-up. The sole objective is to spread the gospel by bringing people to church services and then teaching and encouraging salvation and baptism of the Holy Spirit.

In accordance to the Doctrinal Statement, NTCC does not offer charitable services such as a food pantry, soup kitchen or clothing locker, for example. NTCC does have a Worldwide Missions Program with missionaries having been in countries such as France, Panama, Puerto Rico, and the Philippines, just to name a few.

Until very recently, there was no public information available about this organization. In the past, use of the internet was believed to be a negative influence and was highly discouraged. Today, NTCC manages a series of websites, including sites for their headquarters, in-house print shop, seminary and campground.

Some other websites that may be of interest
[url=http://www.notnewtestamentchristianchurches.blogspot.com]Former ministers Blog[/url]
[url=http://www.curtsstory.blogspot.com/]Another former ministers Blog[/url]

Posted by: exNTCC ()
Date: August 11, 2017 08:17AM

Back in the late 1990s early 2000s when I lived in Auburn, WA, and was a new believer in Christ, a couple of young men came to my door and invited me out to their church. Turned out to be NTCC. They were young (20s) and would pick me up and drive me down to the NTCC campus for services, which was about a half hour drive.

We went to mostly evening services because I already had a home church on Sundays, but I did attend a few Sunday morning services too. In the services, the men would sit on one side of the church and the ladies on the other. They called their evening services "revivals" and whoever was preaching would give a forceful message and there would often be an emphasis on holiness and speaking in tongues, as if it was a mandatory requirement or proof of salvation.

Then the boys would drive me back home and ask me what I thought of the message, and I would give them my honest feedback. Over the course of several months, I got the impression that they felt a certain degree of pressure to bring me to church and almost felt like it was a notch in their belt that they were taking me to their church. Most of the young men there seemed very eager to please Rev. Davis and Rev. Kekel (those men did most of the preaching at that time).

While I attended they opened a new larger sanctuary to replace the smaller one they had been using previously, and the boys pushed mildly to get me more involved. But as I stuck with my church home on Sundays, they were respectful, if a bit disappointed.

I felt bad for the boys, because this church clearly was their life. They went to all the public meetings, went to the school, attended some "special" meetings that I was not allowed to attend and yet they didn't seem happy.

Then one evening, Rev. Davis was preaching and my interest in attending was wearing thin, and he said something to the effect, "Those of you who attend this church and another church, those of you who are doing that, you've got to ask yourself the question: Why are you doing that? Why are you flirting with two churches?"

It was as if a door had been opened to leave. And I took it and never looked back!

Years later, I had the occasion to make a service call in my vocation to Rev. Kekel's home. His home was a large, beautiful home. And I did my business and did not let on that I had attended his church for a time. But I'll never forget the sadness and anxiety I saw on his face. What a rare opportunity to see a candid moment with the leader of the cult I briefly attended.

Posted by: howgodmadeu ()
Date: June 12, 2018 01:27PM

To whom it may concern:

We are here to help anyone who is fighting the good fight against McArthurism. We have been wanting to help, but wasn't sure how to do it. We have also been affected by McArthurism through our family...they were manipulated into following this cult by being recruited to visit other churches throughout the world. Our immediate family was hurt by our own family because we wanted to help. We decided to take a stand and not let McArthurism take our power away...we want to act, and not be silent any longer. If there is someone who is willing to take a stand with us, we can discuss further what we would like to do.

Imagine
by John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.