those dang click-baiting wolves in sheep's clothing !
Posted by: braveheart64 ()
Date: May 21, 2021 07:38PM

if i have ever seen something so sinister as what i would call a unholy trinity would be this mess ! its gone from the basic reading your bible on a quiet Sunday morning Forget the Little house in the prairie episodes folks this is far more sinister that you could ever imagine

just think all you have to di is say " I'm a Christian " and smile a big toothy smile or sit pretty for the video and your a EXPERT of all things HOLY ?
how about talk how much you love everyone , pucker up , maybe shed a few tears

here's some popular lines to bait the sheep "IF YOU LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY , THEN CLICK THAT LITTLE BELL "DING DING " AND I WILL CREATE ANOTHER SERMON JUST FOR YOU
AND WHILE YOUR AT IT WE HAVE T SHIRTS AND EVEN COFFEE CUPS TO SELL YOU JUST LET YOUR FINGERS DO THE WALKING AND CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW " INSTANLY YOUR WISKED AWAY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DARK WEB ! you name it they sell it , from coloring books ,or even creating your very own BIBLE with your name on it !

so much for the little granny that sat quietly in her rocking chair and read her bible that was passed down 3 generations and the pages are so yellow and frail they have to be ever careful to turn without damaging them .

of hell no ! we got better , now its 1 minute bible studies a little bite here and there , and why bother reading your bible you know the one that has sat on the table catching dust for centuries !

now its who is more popular , who can get the most people to like them
or who is that ignorant to sit there and trust a person that claims to be a Christian and cranks out thousands of videos a week , but could not tell you what DISCERNMENT is from the Nose on their face !

this is why we are NOT to TRUST these Wolves in sheep's clothing
we are to open that bible , and guess what ?! there is no little bell that you need to ring ! its READ it or GET Deceived

young kids even some adults claiming to be Christian are using the NET to get rich off you , and all the while U tube is using their ignorance to treat them like Pawns , the bigger you go they promise lots of money ,
why the hell go to work ? or get a real job when you can sit at home
glued to the computer and not use that Brain God gave you .

I have this to say for the Jewish Community , i may not agree on their religion but at least they READ and STUDY !

if you want to know if you have been Click baited
all they have to ask is these things below

go to my amazon account
we take pay pal , and this is not really a tithing but a LOVE OFFERING
to help us keep going ?
wth? social media is free ! always was unless you buy into the unlimited downloads of millions of cat videos ,

guess they think they ca have their cake and eat it too

ill bet they didn't read the fine print
JESUS WAS POOR not some rich little click baiter ripping off innocent people
by the millions

reminds me of Los Vegas , the drinks are free .... as long as you play the games ! grrrr

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.