Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Praise, Power and Prayer Temple New Jersey, Conn.
Posted by: meade ()
Date: May 09, 2006 06:18PM

Small, but very destructive "groups". Many lives damaged, some ruined.
Be very careful of this one. Above all, stay away from the school-it is harmful to children. They are "clever"-there is nothing illegal (that can be proved) and they leave no internet trail. Quiet, controlling, twisted, portraying themselves as loving Christians. They are following a person who pulls ALL of the strings and is accountable to no one. Emphasis on demonic activity, mind-control, fear and witchcraft. While they accuse their members of these things, they themselves are doing them. Watch out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 052106 ()
Date: June 16, 2006 10:25PM

I appreciate your comments. I've never heard my experience at PPP put so eloquently. It's amazing how damaging that place has been and I pray that those victims still involved find the truth soon and can put their lives back together.

Posted by: Terry ()
Date: February 25, 2007 02:14AM

Yes, I know what you're both talking about. Unfortunately, these people are controlled themselves. There are only a handful of the worse-off still there, but because they have so many children and run a school, it still affects far too many young ones.

If God should ever show them the truth, I fear it would be so devastating to them to realize what they've done and the lies they've fallen for that it would be too much. Sometimes I wonder if this is what keeps them in the fog, bondage and delusion they are living in. Sadly, they really think they are "doing God service".

Accusing the brethren, abusing Christians, pointing the finger, abandoning children, separating chief friends, giving more credence to the devil than to God...Do they ever really READ the Bible? They are classic cases of Pharisees who look into the mirror but cannot see themselves. I pray their eyes would be opened-but I tremble for them when and if they ever do understand the Gospel.

May God have mercy on them-the mercy they have never found for others.

Posted by: Terry ()
Date: February 25, 2007 02:18AM

Don't forget to see my comments below on the school, under PPPCS.com and PPPCS. This is the same group.

Posted by: unmusalkus ()
Date: May 07, 2007 07:58AM

Can this church be reported to the authorities somehow? Sounds like these people need to be reported. Terry, I read your posts on the school...is there anyway to arrange a visit from the board that they're affiliated with? If anything, what they're doing to the children should be reportable. Just because they're a private institution does not mean they are exempt from following the law.

What about the leaders? Can't they be held accountable somehow?

It's so sad to hear that people use religion as a means to oppress others.

I'd be interested in hearing about people's response to this.

Posted by: abigail1977 ()
Date: May 27, 2007 02:10AM

meade
Small, but very destructive "groups". Many lives damaged, some ruined.
Be very careful of this one. Above all, stay away from the school-it is harmful to children. They are "clever"-there is nothing illegal (that can be proved) and they leave no internet trail. Quiet, controlling, twisted, portraying themselves as loving Christians. They are following a person who pulls ALL of the strings and is accountable to no one. Emphasis on demonic activity, mind-control, fear and witchcraft. While they accuse their members of these things, they themselves are doing them. Watch out!

i was involved in a christian warfare group that i beleved used witchcraft as well. they gave the devil more attention than Jesus! total mind-control, fear tactics, lose salvation if i left. the one guy claimed to carry on conversations with demons like a tae party. i left after 9 months and have amazing difficulties with god now.

my cult was in san diego run by a guy named neil. beware!

Posted by: Heather52884 ()
Date: July 17, 2007 11:16PM

Praise power and prayer christian school neds to be shut down, 1 of the teachers got violent with a young student, i saw it with my own eyes.
I graduated from that school im glad im out i was "kicked out because i was doing abominations , and my own aunt who i lived with for 14 years called me a slut".
Something needs to be done they need to be shut down.
Just watch your back do not go to that church because u will get barraded and yield at every sunday.

Date: July 17, 2007 11:20PM

I do0 agree with u terrey as one who came from that church and school they need to be reported, they think because they are pentalcostals and they have a private christian school they think the law does not apply to them.
But it does I my self am a mandator reporter and any abuse of a child weather it be physically or sexually has to be reprted, so yes i support it 100 percent it needs to be shut down, and THEY NEED TO BE REPORTED.

Date: July 31, 2007 05:58AM

unmusalkus
Can this church be reported to the authorities somehow? Sounds like these people need to be reported. Terry, I read your posts on the school...is there anyway to arrange a visit from the board that they're affiliated with? If anything, what they're doing to the children should be reportable. Just because they're a private institution does not mean they are exempt from following the law.

"unmusalkus", Thechurch and the school, especiallythe school needs to bee shut down, who do we go to to get it shut down??
I was abused in tha6t school by the teachers because i have a learning challenge and the teachers did not like that they pickon the ones that have a learning challenge, and my aunt disowned me she is a member thier at that church something needs to happen it needs to be shut down, now they are pulling mre and more collge students in thier.
something needs to happen it needs to be reported to channel 3 news or something

Date: July 31, 2007 06:01AM

unmusalkus

They think they can get away with it because they are a christan school and church and they are exept from the law but they are not they need to be reported.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.