Kingston Clan (The Order)... Salt Lake City
Posted by: Servant Victoria ()
Date: August 08, 2017 01:24AM

Posting here an article that goes in depth on a racist, polygamous cult in Salt Lake City that goes by such names as the Kingston clan, the Order, the Davis County Cooperative Society and the Latter-Day Church of Christ: Blood Cult article

I normally wouldn't bother with something so abberant from mainline beliefs and church life, but was prompted to do so when I read this paragraph:

But given that the Kingstons command an estimated 6,000 adherents, boast a business empire reportedly worth as much as $1 billion and have outlasted myriad bouts with law enforcement and the press, these dreams of world domination may be less delusional than they first seem.

Blessings...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kingston Clan (The Order)... Salt Lake City
Posted by: howgodmadeu ()
Date: June 12, 2018 01:30PM

To whom it may concern:

We are here to help anyone who is fighting the good fight against McArthurism. We have been wanting to help, but wasn't sure how to do it. We have also been affected by McArthurism through our family...they were manipulated into following this cult by being recruited to visit other churches throughout the world. Our immediate family was hurt by our own family because we wanted to help. We decided to take a stand and not let McArthurism take our power away...we want to act, and not be silent any longer. If there is someone who is willing to take a stand with us, we can discuss further what we would like to do.

Imagine
by John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.