Sword of the Spirit Church, Apostle Tyrone Howell (Irving, TX)
Posted by: Nat23 ()
Date: August 09, 2017 01:29AM

Please be aware of this "church" that is nothing but a cult.
The "Apostle" Tyrone Howell Jr will welcome you with love and will make you feel special by giving you prophecies all the time at first.
But soon, he will start to control every aspect of your life and manipulate you into his puppet.
Most members are young women, young men, and children.
There are many single women, divorced women, or married ones whose husbands don't attend the church. Go figure.
If you're a young woman, be very careful. He likes those young ones. Easy to manipulate them into sleeping with him because saying no to him is like saying "no to God."
And if you dare to speak up about his twisted doctrine, you will be rebuked in front of the congregation.
He drives a bently...while everyone else is sacrificing their rent money for the church's "needs". Go figure.
Sadly, people are manipulated and controlled by him. I thank God some of my family members and friends are finally realizing how blind they were.

Wanna buy a car? Get married? Go to school? Take a dump? You can't do any of it without asking him first because he will make you feel guilty for not telling him your plans first. He must control everything.
I could go on and on about the spiritual abuse that goes on there, but I will stop here.
This place should be shut down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Sword of the Spirit Church, Apostle Tyrone Howell (Irving, TX) S
Posted by: J316 ()
Date: October 18, 2017 06:20AM

[www.Soschurch.org]

Sword of the Spirit Church & Shield of faith Revival center

Sword of The Spirit Church & Ministries Irving Campus
310 S Story Road
Irving, TX 75060

&

Shield of Faith Revival Center 817 W. Pipeline Road
Hurst, TX 76053

Be warned! I have been a member of this church since 2011 while attending I have served as an usher, armor bearer, and musician and through The Bible, I have come to know the true power of Jesus Christ. While serving on staff I have been told I don't know Jesus Christ and that I was going to hell if I didn't do exactly what "Apostle" Tyrone w Howell Jr wanted me to do. I was blinded believing I was serving God and was manipulated by him as well as many others. At one point I looked up to him and wanted to be like him but that was before I found out the many secrets being covered by the people in this cult and Tyrone Howell. People indeed idolize this man! I was asked to leave the church because I found out that he has and STILL is having sex with the members of the "church". He asked me to sign a letter after service with none of the pastors or leaders present only his mom that I would not speak about the things I've found out here. (I have proof with documented research from voices who are afraid to speak up) The women are afraid to speak out at this "church" because they were told that exposing his sexual acts is like exposing God Himself. He states you will go to hell if you aren't following exactly what he commands.He belittles the congregation during sermons and before the church which makes him seem superior.

as once a member I have given over $30,000 dollars which include offerings, tithes, pastors aid, missions, benevolence, first fruit along with our sacrifice offerings which are requested every service because the church "supposedly" DOES NOT GIVE and we won't make next months rent every month!

I have come to find out that he has been using women at the "church" by leading them into his bed of fornication he achieves this by telling them that they could be his wife and as their spiritual leader they agree. He will use the scripture Hebrews 13:17 (Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you). WOMEN WATCH OUT!!! He will first give a prophetic word over your life because gifts cometh without repentance. Then he will boast on you before the church and the pulpit to lure you closer. Some cases he sends you to his mom for training. He claims to have been ordained in the tomb of PAUL THE APOSTLE in ITALY, ROME and his mom claim to have started a college which I see no evidence of. He refers the women to his mother for a grooming process some this may take months, days, or even years, but she grooms the women for the liking of her son Tyrone Howell aka The "Apostle" to have sex with him eventually. She teaches women the Bible according to his doctrine only. The message preached is you should know who the man of god is (Tyrone Howell) its never been about knowing Jesus Christ

A woman was divorced last year because her husband caught her having sex with Tyrone Howell. He preaches about first fruit because of the need for more money. He told the church that first fruit should be given by every member annually or they'll be cursed with a curse. (Which is 1 months salary) oh and it's also outside of your current giving obligations

Over the years, Tyrone has accumulated 28 classic cars, Bentley Continental, Porsche 911, Mercedes GL550 including the car that I donated to the church a few months ago. Claiming that he expenses all these flashy cars because him now age 53 has sacrificed not having a wife and children to achieve this.

Having sex with members of the church for 14 years is unacceptable, definitely when you are in a powerful position over many people souls and lives. I love Tyrone Howell because the love of Jesus Christ instructs to do so and I too am not perfect and still fight with sins myself but I believe with repentance anyone could change.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.