Current Page: 18 of 23
Wayman Mitchell Influences My Former Church
Posted by: escaped_cfm ()
Date: November 27, 2006 07:51AM

Anyone whose been in the fellowship for any length of time knows about the potty mouth preachers in the cfm, Mitchell being one of the worst. What's even more amazing and saddening to me in that when the preacher uses such vulger phrases from behind the pulpit, usually the audience starts cheering. Damning evidence indeed.

If you want to hear more damning evidence straight from the horses mouth then check out the link below for tons of audio clips that expose cfm for what they really are, including a sermon from Scott Lamb where he tells the audience, "WE ARE A CULT!!!"

[www.firstplumbline.net]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 27, 2006 07:54AM

Free Agent,

I can't respond to your private messages until I get to 10 posts, then we can talk. Sorry moderator for the off topic post but the no PMs thing until you get 10 posts is a pain in the butt.

Posted by: nitedork ()
Date: November 27, 2006 02:34PM

escaped_cfm

If you want to hear more damning evidence straight from the horses mouth then check out the link below for tons of audio clips that expose cfm for what they really are, including a sermon from Scott Lamb where he tells the audience, "WE ARE A CULT!!!"

[www.firstplumbline.net]

scott is the pastor who had a fling with a female band-mate some 10 years back. wayman mitchell kicked the cheap bimbo to the curb and brought scott back to prescott for restoration.

part of the deal was that scott lamb deeded his house over to wayman mitchell. not to CFM, but to the man himself (darn those public records....)

yep. scooter lamb will be the first to tell you bubbah mitchell is one tough cell-mate

Date: November 27, 2006 02:47PM

confuzed1
No, I'm just curious as to what has transpired and whether or not any crimes have been committed...Has there been any?

you mean like this?

Book-Map-Parcel: 136-21-1950
TaxArea: 0150 TaxYear: 2007
TaxPayer Information Recording Information
SCRIBNER ROBERT Docket 12620 Page 1285 Date Aug-19-2005
7321 E 39TH WARRANTY DEED
TUCSON AZ

it's called mortgage fraud. but at least you get a better interest rate if you claim your out-of-state investment property as primary residence.

Date: November 27, 2006 02:49PM

here's another (mortgage fraud that is....)

Book-Map-Parcel: 137-02-007A
TaxArea: 1250 TaxYear: 2007
SCRIBNER ROBERT Docket 12579 Page 1706 Date Jun-22-2005
409 E THOROUGHBRED WARRANTY DEED
TUCSON AZ
Miscellaneous
85706 0000 Section 1 Twn15.0 S Rng 13.0 E

Map&Plat 14 / 10 LandMeasure 8602.00 F
Description MarketArea: (100)
RODEO INDUSTRIAL PARK E86.02' OF LOT 7

Date: November 27, 2006 03:09PM

(columbo scratches head)

and this still doesn't make sense....

TaxArea: 2000 TaxYear: 2007
SCRIBNER ROBERT & JENNIFER CP/RS 1/4 & Docket 12584 Page 9542 Date Jun-29-2005
LYNCH DENNIS & DORITA CP/RS 1/4 ET AL WARRANTY DEED
512 GEORGINA AVE
SANTA MONICA CA Miscellaneous
90402 0000

how is it that the lynches are added to the title months after this dirt lot was purchased? there's four, count 'em four of these dirt lots in south tucson.

my dirt lot value detectors tell me that the lynches have already lost 20k in value, and they are forking out a monthly check to cover the nut.

Date: November 27, 2006 08:29PM

Nitedork,

Please explain how there's fraud involved on those properties. I haven't a clue what the information that you posted means.

Date: November 28, 2006 12:30AM

it's when you buy a property for investment purposes - to flip and sell, and then lie on the mortgage application saying you're gonna live there.

what you get is a better interest rate.

the info i posted shows him living in arizona.

Posted by: A Truth Seeker ()
Date: November 28, 2006 12:22PM

Very interesting information Nitedork. You are right about the Arizona real estate market it has really taken sharp turn downward. And it doesn't look like it will rebound or stop going down in 2007. Scary!

Posted by: Warrior4Christ ()
Date: December 01, 2006 08:03AM

You know nitedork...that is really low when you post people's personal financial records online.
Lets hope you never have your personal information posted online.
That is really crappy of you.
Can you even prove that the interest rate is lower? You are just throwing out false accusations...
nitedork
it's when you buy a property for investment purposes - to flip and sell, and then lie on the mortgage application saying you're gonna live there.

what you get is a better interest rate.

the info i posted shows him living in arizona.

Current Page: 18 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.