Current Page: 16 of 23
Wayman Mitchell Influences My Former Church
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 18, 2006 10:29PM

"confuzed" has been banned for breaking the rules.

He ended up attempting to post flames not make points regarding anything here.

"Warrior4Christ"--if you have points to make fine. But if you just want to post insults, preach and flame, you will be banned too.

Read the rules you agreed to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nitedork ()
Date: November 19, 2006 02:02AM

Warrior4Christ
Whats wrong with investing?
I know lots of people who 'fix and flip'...I think Robert Kiyosaki (author "Rich Dad, Poor Dad") has made a fortune doing this...
Whats your point nitedork?
Are you jealous that people want to make some investments?
Come on...get over it...

jealous is not the word that comes to mind. your pastor has about 2 million in secured debt.

the church is on the hook for another 2 mill or so on the yale property

you don't see any little red flags going up here?

Posted by: nitedork ()
Date: November 19, 2006 04:34AM

r kiyosaki made his money in an up market. most of it came from selling books and seminar tickets.

he has long bailed out of flipping houses and now warns others to do the same.

unfortunately many of his disciples are now left twisting in the wind. here's my favorite:

[iamfacingforeclosure.com]

be careful who you follow

Posted by: Free Agent ()
Date: November 19, 2006 05:15AM

"I will defend the church because the world needs to see both sides of this story"-Warrior4Rob

Yeah, ya think? Tell that to your pastor, and tell Him to tell the truth this time!

"Some churches will make you feel good, no judgment of sin, no condemnation, no committment, no evangelism, no preaching of the Gospel...others, well, the Lighthouse takes it seriously."-Warrior4Rob

Ok..so Christ came to...Judge and condemn the world? along with forcing people who want to serve His church to sign a contract to not have a TV, No cable, No internet, and no going to the movies, Etc...Commitment...YES, Evangelize...Definetly!, Preaching of the Gospal...A MUST!, But what gospal are you preaching? A gospal of love and grace or of Condemnation and controll? And thats the thing, Bro...The lighthouse and CFM, with their narrow little pharicitical minds think they are THE ONLY ONES THAT DO THIS!!!

"We all have to stand before the judgment seat of Christ and we want to ensure that we hear these words, "Well done, good and faithful servant..."-Warrior4Rob

See you think Christ is ONLY satisfied with you depending on how many people you get into church.... typical mind set of the fellowship.

"So, if you don't like the Lighthouse, if you didn't like your experience there, or if you just don't like people there, GO FIND ANOTHER CHURCH..period."-warrior4rob

Guess what? I did. Iam able to be at liberty with Christ, Iam able to enjoy life now, Iam able to win more souls with my walk in freedom in Christ than a sermon of rules and regulations, My whole goal NOW is to preach the Gospal, lead people to Christ, and if they want to attend MY NEW CHURCH,Glory to God, if they dont...guess what? THEY ARE STILL SAVED if they find another. My Whole goal now is to populate heaven not a church building....I'll leave that for God to decide, where that person goes!

"But stop blasting the church! I can't see how a born-again Christian (as you claim to be)"-warrior4rob

You call it Blasting, I call it exposing! And yes Iam a Born-Again Christian And who gave you the authority to judge who is Born-Again and who's not? Rob or Harrison? maybe Wayman himself huh?

"would go around speaking evil of any blood-bought, God-fearing, Holy Spirit filled Christians who are trying their best to serve God. I hope you repent and ask God for forgiveness for the damage you've done to the Lighthouse by posting all this negative stuff about the church."-warrior4rob

Really? Thats a question you would like to ask Rob and friends for thier actions to The Hesperia church. And I will continue to post "negetive but true" post about YOUR CHURCH...I will continue to expose The LightHouse and CFM...and if you dont like it... do like the rest of the LightHouse congregation(s) and bury your heads in the sand and refuse to see The Fellowship as it really is, outta fear of Rob and Bill condemning you to question thier actions.

If i offended you I do apologize, But along with this apology...I pray you get the Courage to question your pastor and YOU hear both sides of MANY STORIES you probably dont know about.

Posted by: lilMissXTian ()
Date: November 19, 2006 01:27PM

A Truth Seeker
I spoke with "Jane Doe" today about the current news at Lighthouse.

The pastor who left is John Schmidt, who started the affiliate church in Hesperia, California about 15 years ago. His wife had been very ill with cancer for many years and had passed away in late 2005, leaving behind John and two children.

According to Jane, the standard practice of the Mitchell cult is that if a pastor's wife dies, the pastor must relinquish the church to another Mitchellite. And therin lies the problem, John did not agree with that practice.

So in time, pressure was put onto John by the thugs of Mitchell and Rob Scribner to resign from the church, even though John had done nothing wrong or sinful to have him remove from the pastorate.

John finally resigned from the church a week ago Sunday. He was then pressured to return to the Lighthouse Santa Monica, but John has refused to be manipulated anymore by Scribner and Mitchell's cult group, and John decided to no longer associate with them anymore.

Good for John.

I hope every member in the Lighthouse network of churches realizes that what has transpired is because of the evil and hurtful actions of Scribner and Mitchell.

"Jane Doe" will keep me updated, and I will post more information.

A Truth Seeker

Truth Seeker...I think I know you. I've been reading all the posts for a while now but haven't registered until now...
Can you message me privately so I can discuss something with you?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 19, 2006 08:53PM

You cannot receive private messaging until you complete ten approved posts.

You can ask your question here at the board.

Posted by: A Truth Seeker ()
Date: November 20, 2006 07:10AM

Hi guys...back in town for a few hours. It will take a while to digest all that has happen while I was gone, but that will have to wait until I get to my next destination.

Posted by: A Truth Seeker ()
Date: November 21, 2006 07:57AM

One of the things that sticks out like a sore thumb is when you question or confront wrong behavior is the justifying response.

Here are a few responses I have heard in the past:

"Nobody is perfect, you are just picky"

"We preach an uncompromising message, that is why people don't like us"

"Look at all the churches we have planted and our missionaries"

"Look at all the souls that have been saved, healed, etc."

And it goes on and on. The justifying response is a coping mechanism that these people have developed in their minds to squelch out those hard questions that they have no answer to. In another words, it is a way for them to not deal with the facts that their group is deceiving and hurting people.

A few weeks ago one of the cable channels did a special on Jim Jones and how he deceived people into following him down to Guyana and kill them.
Jones wa a master manipulator. He knew how to get people emotionally attached to him whether it would be through his social programs, his homeless outreaches, food banks, etc. Even though he was commiting adultery with women in the church, people would say, look at all the good things he was doing, look how the politicians praised him. The "good works" were a way for him to use as a cover up of his abuses and violations.

This is what I have seen and experienced, and has trapped many good hearted people into a religious slavery system.

Posted by: Warrior4Christ ()
Date: November 22, 2006 09:20AM

Free Agent
"I'm sorry to hear about your negative experiences with him...
You should give the guy another chance and get to know him personally instead of making your judgments about him from others.
God bless. "-Confuzed

You have been nothing but a Lighthouse apoligist since you got here. I know you're just here to get info to take back to rob and friends and then comeback and play the"Iam Confused" role. You need to just stay in the Lighthouse and move on from this board before Mitchell finds out and Kicks you out of the fellowship.

Your intentions are like the fellowship...COWARDLY!!!

[i:33b4c3351b]Your intentions are like the fellowship...COWARDLY!!![/quote]

It sounds like you might be the cowardly one 'free agent'...
You have an issue with a man, take it up with him...not blast him behind his back on a public forum...
People know who I am...I'm not afraid to stand up for truth...
How about you? Can you tell us who YOU are? Hmmm....sounds like your intentions might be a little 'cowardly' don't you think?

[/i:33b4c3351b]

Posted by: Warrior4Christ ()
Date: November 22, 2006 09:26AM

A Truth Seeker
One of the things that sticks out like a sore thumb is when you question or confront wrong behavior is the justifying response.

Here are a few responses I have heard in the past:

"Nobody is perfect, you are just picky"

"We preach an uncompromising message, that is why people don't like us"

"Look at all the churches we have planted and our missionaries"

"Look at all the souls that have been saved, healed, etc."

And it goes on and on. The justifying response is a coping mechanism that these people have developed in their minds to squelch out those hard questions that they have no answer to. In another words, it is a way for them to not deal with the facts that their group is deceiving and hurting people.

A few weeks ago one of the cable channels did a special on Jim Jones and how he deceived people into following him down to Guyana and kill them.
Jones wa a master manipulator. He knew how to get people emotionally attached to him whether it would be through his social programs, his homeless outreaches, food banks, etc. Even though he was commiting adultery with women in the church, people would say, look at all the good things he was doing, look how the politicians praised him. The "good works" were a way for him to use as a cover up of his abuses and violations.

This is what I have seen and experienced, and has trapped many good hearted people into a religious slavery system.

[b:52edb06b4d]
rrmoderator
"confuzed" has been banned for breaking the rules.

He ended up attempting to post flames not make points regarding anything here.

"Warrior4Christ"--if you have points to make fine. But if you just want to post insults, preach and flame, you will be banned too.

Read the rules you agreed to.
[/b:52edb06b4d]

Correct me if I'm wrong but, is not comparing someone to a demonic, false-christ who made hundreds drink cyanide laced cool aid a bit 'insulting'? Isn't that considered flaming?
Or does it only apply to 'outsiders' who seem to disagree with your views?
let me guess, I'm going to be banned now too...
So much for free speech huh? I'll send a copy of this to Rick Ross personally and see what he thinks of his 'moderator'... :roll:
[/b]

Current Page: 16 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.