Current Page: 15 of 23
Wayman Mitchell Influences My Former Church
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 16, 2006 01:13AM

confuzed1:

You really do seem confused.

This site is not for preaching or promotion of people you like that have performed in your church.

Read the rules again.

Posts that violate the rules will be deleted and if you continue in this pattern you will be banned.

Last warning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Free Agent ()
Date: November 16, 2006 03:09AM

"I'm sorry to hear about your negative experiences with him...
You should give the guy another chance and get to know him personally instead of making your judgments about him from others.
God bless. "-Confuzed

You have been nothing but a Lighthouse apoligist since you got here. I know you're just here to get info to take back to rob and friends and then comeback and play the"Iam Confused" role. You need to just stay in the Lighthouse and move on from this board before Mitchell finds out and Kicks you out of the fellowship.

Your intentions are like the fellowship...COWARDLY!!!

Posted by: nitedork ()
Date: November 16, 2006 11:26PM

thanks for the testimony, confused. now i find yet another opportunity to talk. usually when visiting speakers come in for a week they will put their best foot forward. they wish to be invited back again the following year.

i think you made a rookie mistake by assuming that taupin is a great guy because he sounded good up there and lured a few folks up to the altar. you actually had a chance during the long week to talk with him privately about some of the more serious issues but you didn't.

you've shown yourself once again to be one of the mindless sheeple.

Posted by: confuzed1 ()
Date: November 17, 2006 02:24AM

I don't think you've been around long enough at the church to make such a generalized statement about the people who attend the Lighthouse.
Do you know that there are quite a few lawyers, surgeons, pediatricians, nurses, dentists, architects, writers, network analysts, managers, and many, many other intelligent individuals who attend that church faithfully.
They don't sound like 'mindless sheeple' to me...
Hmmm....

nitedork
thanks for the testimony, confused. now i find yet another opportunity to talk. usually when visiting speakers come in for a week they will put their best foot forward. they wish to be invited back again the following year.

i think you made a rookie mistake by assuming that taupin is a great guy because he sounded good up there and lured a few folks up to the altar. you actually had a chance during the long week to talk with him privately about some of the more serious issues but you didn't.

you've shown yourself once again to be one of the mindless sheeple.

Date: November 17, 2006 03:19AM

QUIZ TIME: We have good music, some polished words, and people coming forward. where could we possibly be?

a) van halen concert
b) lighthouse church
c) amway convention
d) billy graham crusade
e) nuremburg rally
f) all of the above

if you answered "f", then you are correct!

Date: November 17, 2006 03:27AM

edited out

Posted by: Free Agent ()
Date: November 17, 2006 08:05AM

"I don't think you've been around long enough at the church to make such a generalized statement about the people who attend the Lighthouse.
Do you know that there are quite a few lawyers, surgeons, pediatricians, nurses, dentists, architects, writers, network analysts, managers, and many, many other intelligent individuals who attend that church faithfully.
They don't sound like 'mindless sheeple' to me..."-Confuzed

Wait a minute, didnt you say..."Wow...I didn't know all this happened before.
I've just started visiting the lighthouse after i got a flyer at the 3rd st promenade.
I've actually enjoyed the sermons they preach. But I would like to know more about the division that happened in the church before i place membership there."-Confuzed

And yet you have been around long enough to make a character judgement?

Why cant you step up, and instead of coming as this "confused soul" Be bold and say Iam here to defend My church. But I would expect this from a member of the lighthouse! :roll:

By the way...I KNOW OF alot of lawyers, surgeons, pediatricians, nurses, dentists, architects, writers, network analysts, managers, and many, many other intelligent individuals who attend Morman, Kingdom halls, and Wiccan sanctuaries also....

Yeah confuzed...you really are confused :confused:

Posted by: naboth675 ()
Date: November 18, 2006 02:10AM

Do a search on google groups for a site names 'Ernie Toppin' and you can read for yourself some of the things he has done and said. Yes he is talented but that doesn't take away from the abuses.

One of his church memebers left suffering from mental trauma. He decieved his chruch into relocating with a prophetic claim of revival as the result {which never materialised} and then awarded himself money. He ensured he got a mortgage before this so when he quit his job the chruch was effectively paying for his new house.

Toppin lied to me on more than one occasion and lied about a fellow minister. Toppin angrily demands that all must submit to him becausehe is submitted to Mitchell who is in turn submitted to a church board {what a laugh}. He assails people with threats of insanity and demon possession and I have more than one claim from former members of his tiny church of bullying and intimidation. {I've actually seen this take place more than once}

So Toppin can sing and preaches some good stuff. He's still an abusive and dangerous man. He needs to repent. Incidently, this is one of the comments of his from an audio clip of him I have.

"Y'know what? If you hit me, I feel sorry for you. There was a man in London who punched a pastor! back in 1992 I think. He punched a pastor and he went crazy! They had to lock him in a mental home. I feel sorry for anyone who hits me."

Now why would Toppin warn people against hitting him? He sounded quite threatening when he said it as if he was trying to intimidate us. Toppin also claimed that staying under his authority kept people sane and that if he wasn't under the authority of his pastor he would go mad. He then warned us to stay under his authority.

Is this the kind of preacher you want in your church?

regards...naboth675

[www.habakkuk2-4.com]

Posted by: Warrior4Christ ()
Date: November 18, 2006 10:18PM

Free Agent
"I don't think you've been around long enough at the church to make such a generalized statement about the people who attend the Lighthouse.
They don't sound like 'mindless sheeple' to me..."-Confuzed

Wait a minute, didnt you say..."Wow...I didn't know all this happened before.
I've just started visiting the lighthouse after i got a flyer at the 3rd st promenade.
I've actually enjoyed the sermons they preach. But I would like to know more about the division that happened in the church before i place membership there."-Confuzed

And yet you have been around long enough to make a character judgement?

Why cant you step up, and instead of coming as this "confused soul" Be bold and say Iam here to defend My church. But I would expect this from a member of the lighthouse! :roll:

By the way...I KNOW OF alot of lawyers, surgeons, pediatricians, nurses, dentists, architects, writers, network analysts, managers, and many, many other intelligent individuals who attend Morman, Kingdom halls, and Wiccan sanctuaries also....

Yeah confuzed...you really are confused :confused:
If confuzed1 won't step up, I WILL.
I will defend the church because the world needs to see both sides of this story...If Rick Ross believes in freedom of speech and he will not censure any of these posts (as he stated in a personal email)...then we should be able to state our case in this forum.
You have a free forum to blast the church and their members but no one has had the courage to step up and take a stand. 
I WILL. 
No church is perfect. I know that all too well. But at the same time, there are many churches out there who are preaching the Gospel and making an impact in the world for Jesus. 
The Lighthouse isn't for everybody...just like the military, not everyone can be a Marine, the Army will take anybody, the Air Force offers a life of comfort, the Navy wants you to see the world...
Some churches will make you feel good, no judgment of sin, no condemnation, no committment, no evangelism, no preaching of the Gospel...others, well, the Lighthouse takes it seriously. We all have to stand before the judgment seat of Christ and we want to ensure that we hear these words, "Well done, good and faithful servant..."
So, if you don't like the Lighthouse, if you didn't like your experience there, or if you just don't like people there, GO FIND ANOTHER CHURCH..period. But stop blasting the church! I can't see how a born-again Christian (as you claim to be) would go around speaking evil of any blood-bought, God-fearing, Holy Spirit filled Christians who are trying their best to serve God. I hope you repent and ask God for forgiveness for the damage you've done to the Lighthouse by posting all this negative stuff about the church.

Posted by: Warrior4Christ ()
Date: November 18, 2006 10:23PM

Whats wrong with investing?
I know lots of people who 'fix and flip'...I think Robert Kiyosaki (author "Rich Dad, Poor Dad") has made a fortune doing this...
Whats your point nitedork?
Are you jealous that people want to make some investments?
Come on...get over it...
nitedork
and as long we're researching PUBLIC RECORDS, let's see about our buddy rob scribner

bot a half dozen properties in and around tuscon during 2005 hoping to fix and flip. convinced his own daughter and son-in-law to buy a new home also in tuscon.

lessee, pulled a half mil from his georgina house to do the finance, and took out new notes on some of the SFR's. he spent somewhere between 750 and 900,000 on his investments.

fast forward to November 2006, and the props have been reduced multiple times and still no sales. somehow he conned dennis and dorita lynch into coming on title on 4 pieces of vacant land.

rob owes 1,500,000 on georgina. he owes another 500,000 in tucson. 2,000,000 @ 6% 30 year = $12,000/month. his property tax is another $1,000 / month.

his salary is $10,000 / month.

what's wrong with this picture?

Current Page: 15 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.