Current Page: 14 of 23
Wayman Mitchell Influences My Former Church
Posted by: nitedork ()
Date: November 09, 2006 02:30PM

and as long we're researching PUBLIC RECORDS, let's see about our buddy rob scribner

bot a half dozen properties in and around tuscon during 2005 hoping to fix and flip. convinced his own daughter and son-in-law to buy a new home also in tuscon.

lessee, pulled a half mil from his georgina house to do the finance, and took out new notes on some of the SFR's. he spent somewhere between 750 and 900,000 on his investments.

fast forward to November 2006, and the props have been reduced multiple times and still no sales. somehow he conned dennis and dorita lynch into coming on title on 4 pieces of vacant land.

rob owes 1,500,000 on georgina. he owes another 500,000 in tucson. 2,000,000 @ 6% 30 year = $12,000/month. his property tax is another $1,000 / month.

his salary is $10,000 / month.

what's wrong with this picture?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 09, 2006 02:33PM

and confused, if you're still confused then go ask bekka bear what she thinks of her father.

you're absolutely right my friend about one thing: by the time she finishes giving you an earful, the counterfeit electrical panel will look like a small thing indeed.

Posted by: confuzed1 ()
Date: November 09, 2006 04:57PM

Nitedork, if this is all public records...how come you know 'inside' information? Like stuff about the lynch family...
Personally, I don't appreciate all the numbers and names being thrown out there...
You shouldn't have the right to plaster people's personal business on this forum.
You are really upset about this whole thing aren't you?
I don't know who 'Bekka Bear' is...
nitedork
and as long we're researching PUBLIC RECORDS, let's see about our buddy rob scribner

bot a half dozen properties in and around tuscon during 2005 hoping to fix and flip. convinced his own daughter and son-in-law to buy a new home also in tuscon.

lessee, pulled a half mil from his georgina house to do the finance, and took out new notes on some of the SFR's. he spent somewhere between 750 and 900,000 on his investments.

fast forward to November 2006, and the props have been reduced multiple times and still no sales. somehow he conned dennis and dorita lynch into coming on title on 4 pieces of vacant land.

rob owes 1,500,000 on georgina. he owes another 500,000 in tucson. 2,000,000 @ 6% 30 year = $12,000/month. his property tax is another $1,000 / month.

his salary is $10,000 / month.

what's wrong with this picture?

Date: November 09, 2006 11:37PM

confuzed1
Nitedork, if this is all public records...how come you know 'inside' information? Like stuff about the lynch family...
[/quote]

ummmm....maybe because it's public records?

Posted by: Free Agent ()
Date: November 10, 2006 07:56AM

"Personally, I don't appreciate all the numbers and names being thrown out there...
You shouldn't have the right to plaster people's personal business on this forum.
You are really upset about this whole thing aren't you?"- Confuzed

What do you think Rob and Bill did to john?

Except they do this On the walls of thier churches and sermons.

Another thing...The personal buissness is TRUTH, what they are "Plastering" are lies. Pastors lies?

You claim you are not defending Rob....

But you have yet to ask questions.

I really think you came to pick some brains instead of "wondering waht you're getting yourself into".

Tell Rob we said hello.

Date: November 10, 2006 01:47PM

I'll tell him you said hello if I knew who was saying hello...
No, I'm just curious as to what has transpired and whether or not any crimes have been committed...Has there been any?

Free Agent
"Personally, I don't appreciate all the numbers and names being thrown out there...
You are really upset about this whole thing aren't you?"- Confuzed

What do you think Rob and Bill did to john?

Except they do this On the walls of thier churches and sermons.

Another thing...The personal buissness is TRUTH, what they are "Plastering" are lies. Pastors lies?

You claim you are not defending Rob....

But you have yet to ask questions.

I really think you came to pick some brains instead of "wondering waht you're getting yourself into".

Tell Rob we said hello.

Date: November 11, 2006 02:08AM

confused, you need to start doing some of your own research. we've given you (and anybody else who's following along) quite a bit of insight into the lighthouse church.

or maybe just don't sweat it. go join the church and serve God there. there's lots of wonderful people in that place who love Jesus. :D

Posted by: Free Agent ()
Date: November 11, 2006 03:03AM

Like Nitedork said we have given you more than enough to investigate...and the sad thing is I havent even scratch the surface of The rest of what traspired. If Getting beat up and bullied is your thing to keep you inline with God then stay where you are. But if you want to serve God with the liberty to question things that might make you go :shock: , Then find anouther church...fast. I am able to be at peace with Christ now Knowing Iam no longer under a Fellowship's condemning message.

If you want to know more pm me...if not...God bless.

Posted by: naboth675 ()
Date: November 15, 2006 06:17AM

My advice is to simply read Scribners letter to people in his church. That should be enough to set alarm bells ringing until your ears ache.

Does anybody know how the Ernie Toppin revival went at the Lighthouse?

regards...naboth675

[www.habakkuk2-4.com]

Date: November 16, 2006 12:51AM

The revival was good!
Ernie Toppin is a very talented musician and his music was very inspiring. It was a blessing to hear him in person. He definitely has the gift of music.
I know some young people got saved too...
I think you can hear some of his clips on their church website:
[www.lighthousechurch.com]
I myself was very blessed by this man.
I'm sorry to hear about your negative experiences with him...
You should give the guy another chance and get to know him personally instead of making your judgments about him from others.
God bless.
naboth675
My advice is to simply read Scribners letter to people in his church. That should be enough to set alarm bells ringing until your ears ache.

Does anybody know how the Ernie Toppin revival went at the Lighthouse?

regards...naboth675

[www.habakkuk2-4.com]

Current Page: 14 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.