Current Page: 9 of 23
Wayman Mitchell Influences My Former Church
Posted by: Free Agent ()
Date: October 11, 2006 08:51AM

I've lived through the facts Of one rob Scribner. Ive watched this guy back stab one of of his most faithful dicyples, John. Ive listen to him lie and go back and change his story regarding his and his pack of wolves hijacking of the Hesperia Lighthouse church. This guy and the Hesperia Church as a whole KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE and can deny all they want and believe thier own lies all they want....

GOD KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nitedork ()
Date: October 12, 2006 01:58AM

don't hold your breath waiting for rob to apologize. he has a phenominal streak of at least 9 years where i haven't heard him admit he's been wrong about anything. even when foursquare busted him back in '02 for running a private "competing" corporation out of john's building he never came clean to the congregation.

speaking of john's building, rob and harrison were forced to divest themselves of their officer status leaving just john as president of the organization. that being the case, john as the sole officer could have the whole group arrested for trespassing in the hesperia church property.

john, are you listening?

how funny would that be?

Posted by: A Truth Seeker ()
Date: October 12, 2006 09:28AM

Today I found out that Naboth has a website entitled: The Truth About The So Called Most Powerful Move Of God In The Earth Today.

He has posted a commentary about the pastor of the Lighthouse. Here is the link, and scroll down to "THE EVIL WRITINGS OF ROB SCRIBNER" headline.

[www.habakkuk2-4.com]

Naboth seems to have current information about their activities worldwide.

Date: October 13, 2006 01:50AM

truth, that's a good link (naboth)

as dirty as that "3 day letter" from rob scribner was, the story behind it as to those who got the letter is even dirtier. i'll post it up later this evening.

Date: October 14, 2006 05:33AM

back in 2002 when things were getting crazy at the lighthouse there was a guy who was complaining against the fellowship CFM). he got caught.

rob gave him a chance at redemption. the assignment was to contact families in the church and bait them with anti-fellowship questions. these were good families who had known eachother for 5, 10, even 20 years. he called me but i didn't give him the time of day.

the hitlist was given to rob, who in turn gave the 3 day letters out based on this man's testimony.

thinking he would receive a hero's welcome, this guy was instead despised by all.

i guess the 30 pieces of silver wasn't worth it.

Posted by: naboth675 ()
Date: October 20, 2006 11:03PM

Hi naboth here.

I'm glad to see more information getting out about this organisation. You may be interested to know that pastor Ernie Toppin is now 'Evangelist' Ernie Toppin. He claims he has left his chruch in revival but I know that's not true. At it's heightwhen I was there in 2002 therewere about 18 regular adults in a sunday morning service plus maybe half a dozen stragglers making the total 23/24 and that figure would go up by a third if you included all the kids. Now Toppin's disciples claim that they only occasionally get less than 40 for a sunday morning service but admitted that many of them are not'locked in'. Toppin declared this to be the breakthrough God told him about. I trust you can see what hype it is.

I typed an article entitled Toppin's prophetic scam' which detailed how Ernie Toppin used a false prophecy to line his own pockets with the churches money without even breaking the law! I was there and everything in that testimony is my own first hand account.

Toppin has also been to the flagship Perth church to preach revival {He's got big favour in the fellowship}. I can also testify to the fact that this same man lied to me on more than one occasion and was so harsh in his preaching that one long term member of his church left with signs of what Ican only describe as post traumatic stress disorder.

Time restrains me from telling you all everything this man said and did but if you go to 'google groups' and do a search for potters house or ernie Toppin you will find a group I have set up therefor anybody who might be browsing that lists his various misdeeds and abuses. I will aslo be putting the false prophecy scam report on my website in due course.

Any information anyone has on this organisation would be very welcome. Plus if anyone can get hold of taped sermons fromthe lighthouse revival featuring Toppin I know a guy in the U.k who is setting up a website with lots of damning evidence through audio clips of this fellowship.

I will put those tapes to very good use. Contact me on my message board at

[groups.yahoo.com]

and our website is

[www.habakkuk2-4.com]

As soon as my friend has his site up and running I will provide a link from the habakkuk site.

regards...naboth675

Posted by: d0ub7ful0n3 ()
Date: October 23, 2006 02:28PM

Funny, today on my way to church I was told that the reason that none of my “friends” at the LH contact me any longer is because “I sent a letter to the denomination trying to expel Scribner from the church”. Strange, I have never done this… but I guess we now know Rob reads the site! Hi Rob!

Truth Seeker: Questions and comments:

Have you put together petitions, or had direct correspondence with the Four Square denomination? What was the result? I was thinking to myself “what is the point?” The obvious answer would be to keep Scribner from using the good name of the denomination to suck people into his world of manipulation… However if they (Four Square) do not have the heart to hear the truth, it leads me to my comments:

If you have taken a pro-active stance and your petition has fallen on deaf ears, aren’t all the updates on all the wrong doings in the church just more of the same that you dislike about the church? It reeks of bitterness and gossip…

Have you found a church that fulfills you spiritually? I find it far more effective to pray for my brothers and sisters who are still trapped in Scribner’s web. In more than one case I have had the opportunity to bring fellow LH members to my new church and show them how things are without the manipulative dictatorship.

I don’t know you (though in reality I probably do), so I may be way off base, but you seems to be focusing on whatever hurt the LH has caused you rather than going forward and fulfilling whatever plan God has for you.

We know what the LH is guilty of, if there is ever a meeting with the denomination to consider the expulsion of its (LH) leadership I will be present. Until then I will continue to pray for those hurt by the LH and those still trapped in its web. The “Jane Doe said this”, and “Joe Blow said that”, however, makes us no better than them...

Yours in Christ,

Posted by: Frank Sumatra ()
Date: October 24, 2006 08:31AM

Personally, I think Foursquare needs to do their business or get off the pot as the saying goes, if you catch my drift! So does Scribner!

[b:d444774916]To Foursquare leaders I say,

If The Lighthouse in Santa Monica is indeed a Foursquare Church then it needs to be represented as such and needs to represent the denomination.

The church pastored by Rob Scribner who is in Christian Fellowship Ministries whose founder and leader is Wayman O Mitchell. That alone should be the deciding factor.

If indeed Foursquare and Mitchell have mended fences this needs to be made clear to all involved: Foursquare, CFM and otherwise interested parties.

In lieu of the fact that Foursquare refuses to even acknowldge queries into the matter and makes no response or replies it should be assumed that with Scribner and the church both having dual citizenship, both part of Foursquare and CFM, one can only deduce that either CFM has ceded to Foursquare or vice versa. In any event a formal announcement needs to be made that Foursquare and Mitchell are indeed back in bed together![/b:d444774916]

[/b]

Date: October 24, 2006 10:31AM

Truth Seeker: Questions and comments:

Have you put together petitions, or had direct correspondence with the Four Square denomination? What was the result? I was thinking to myself “what is the point?” The obvious answer would be to keep Scribner from using the good name of the denomination to suck people into his world of manipulation… However if they (Four Square) do not have the heart to hear the truth, it leads me to my comments:

No, after much thought, discussing it with others and prayer I came to a similar conclusion, it was pointless to do a petition letter. However, I have some other ideas.

If you have taken a pro-active stance and your petition has fallen on deaf ears, aren’t all the updates on all the wrong doings in the church just more of the same that you dislike about the church? It reeks of bitterness and gossip…

The arguement you make, makes no sense. So if Foursquare does take action against Scribner because of the updates here on the web site, then I am not bitter or a gossiper?

Have you found a church that fulfills you spiritually? I find it far more effective to pray for my brothers and sisters who are still trapped in Scribner’s web. In more than one case I have had the opportunity to bring fellow LH members to my new church and show them how things are without the manipulative dictatorship.

I have decided to take a break from going to a "church" for spiritual fulfillment. I go to a few Bible studies and I just got back visiting a missionary friend this weekend. To me, that is fulfilling, serving others without any strings attached, all in the name of the Jesus. I am glad that you have reached out to the hurting LH people. They need all the encouragement they can get.

I don’t know you (though in reality I probably do), so I may be way off base, but you seems to be focusing on whatever hurt the LH has caused you rather than going forward and fulfilling whatever plan God has for you.

Actually, I have a very fulfilled life. The surf is great out here! I don't think about this all day long. Heck, I haven't read or posted here for over ten days. Do I care? Yes. I am passionate about exposing the manipulation and conning? Absolutely. Spiritual abuse is just like physical abuse, it leaves a lot of pain and scars. So I so say a few words here on a message board. Maybe somebody will listen and somebody will care enough to do what is right someday.

We know what the LH is guilty of, if there is ever a meeting with the denomination to consider the expulsion of its (LH) leadership I will be present. Until then I will continue to pray for those hurt by the LH and those still trapped in its web. The “Jane Doe said this”, and “Joe Blow said that”, however, makes us no better than them...

Well, don't hold your breath waiting for Foursquare. Keep praying though, God is bigger than them. Thanks for you comments.

Date: October 24, 2006 10:39AM

Frank Sumatra
Personally, I think Foursquare needs to do their business or get off the pot as the saying goes, if you catch my drift! So does Scribner!

[b:7db9ea5619]To Foursquare leaders I say,

If The Lighthouse in Santa Monica is indeed a Foursquare Church then it needs to be represented as such and needs to represent the denomination.

The church pastored by Rob Scribner who is in Christian Fellowship Ministries whose founder and leader is Wayman O Mitchell. That alone should be the deciding factor.

If indeed Foursquare and Mitchell have mended fences this needs to be made clear to all involved: Foursquare, CFM and otherwise interested parties.

In lieu of the fact that Foursquare refuses to even acknowldge queries into the matter and makes no response or replies it should be assumed that with Scribner and the church both having dual citizenship, both part of Foursquare and CFM, one can only deduce that either CFM has ceded to Foursquare or vice versa. In any event a formal announcement needs to be made that Foursquare and Mitchell are indeed back in bed together![/b:7db9ea5619]

[/b]

This is a good outline to force Foursquare to clarify their position on the Lighthouse. Frankly, I hope they are quite embarrassed of all the attention this has brought them. Yet I don't expect them to respond anytime soon. Well done Frank.

Current Page: 9 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.