Sword of the Spirit Church, Apostle Tyrone Howell (Irving, TX)
Posted by: Nat23 ()
Date: August 09, 2017 01:29AM

Please be aware of this "church" that is nothing but a cult.
The "Apostle" Tyrone Howell Jr will welcome you with love and will make you feel special by giving you prophecies all the time at first.
But soon, he will start to control every aspect of your life and manipulate you into his puppet.
Most members are young women, young men, and children.
There are many single women, divorced women, or married ones whose husbands don't attend the church. Go figure.
If you're a young woman, be very careful. He likes those young ones. Easy to manipulate them into sleeping with him because saying no to him is like saying "no to God."
And if you dare to speak up about his twisted doctrine, you will be rebuked in front of the congregation.
He drives a bently...while everyone else is sacrificing their rent money for the church's "needs". Go figure.
Sadly, people are manipulated and controlled by him. I thank God some of my family members and friends are finally realizing how blind they were.

Wanna buy a car? Get married? Go to school? Take a dump? You can't do any of it without asking him first because he will make you feel guilty for not telling him your plans first. He must control everything.
I could go on and on about the spiritual abuse that goes on there, but I will stop here.
This place should be shut down.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.