Warning about Calvary Cathedral in Ft Worth TX
Posted by: jmwe29 ()
Date: February 12, 2013 02:31AM

Hi all. I left a church about 2 years ago that turned out to be a spiritually abusive one. It fit the characteristics as listed by Mike Fehlauer in his online article called Warning Signs of Spiritual Abuse. Once I found that article I began my research into spiritual abuse and am still just appalled that I was deceived for as long as I was. The pastor of this church was trained in Ft Worth at Calvary Cathedral which is led by Bob Nichols. I have found no connection between spiritual abuse and this church anywhere online, but I know they have "sent out" at least one other pastor to Canada where this guy leads a church that is notorious for being controlling and abusive. I just want to post a warning about the place in TX in case anyone else might be wondering.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Warning about Calvary Cathedral in Ft Worth TX
Posted by: jmwe29 ()
Date: February 12, 2013 09:19PM

I didn't intend for this to be posted twice. I looked into the other place in Canada and found it- Saskatoon Christian Centre. There is an entire forum online called Saskatoon Christian Centre- a Place NOT for Everyone with posts by people who have left- [ex-scc.omgforum.net]. Interesting reading. The pastor's name is Keith Johnson.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.