Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
I know my uncle has made people mad...but please
Posted by: skythelord ()
Date: December 22, 2008 05:14AM

My uncle is Greg Huth... my last name is Huth and I cant stand anyone badmouthing my family. But, instead of hating you for talking about actions my uncle has done I would just like to say please don't hate my uncle. I know he has done some thing I don't even agree with and I would never do but that's my family and I see that its getting better. so, I ask of you not as in a favor to Greg but as a favor to me, please don't wish pain on him or his family

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I know my uncle has made people mad...but please
Posted by: timeforchange ()
Date: December 24, 2008 02:39AM

Sky,

I would like to thank you for your courage to come on here. It is not in your best interest to do so. Many might answer your post in a way you might not be ready for. However, I respect your honesty.

I would like to address a couple of things. No one is attacking your family. No one hates Greg. However, he has done some things that have caused much pain and destruction to many people. I for one only want truth. I know many are in the same boat. It's really not about causing anyone harm. Enough of that has already been done. Many just want a simple act of repentance, that may even bring reconciliation.

It is in great arrogance that anyone could be so bold to think that those on this site want harm and destruction to Greg or RLC. This would have ended long ago if those who have caused harm to families and marriages would just admit they didn't handle thing well and try to at least acknowledge that wrong was done.

I am not here to offend you. I hope this helps you some as you try to make sense of what seems to be attack upon someone you love. You need to know that this isn't unwarrented and those in leadership at RLC including those related to you still continue to deny and even slander those who have been harmed and called liars. You also need to understand that you aren't hearing the whole truth either.

Many marriages were greatly divided by things that were said and done. There was much manipulation because authority was abused. Children disowned their parents because of things that were taught. There is a hugh cover up of wrong done by pastoral leadership. Your uncle has let this happen and have been involved in it. He isn't innocent; maybe, he is sorry. If he is, others he has personally has wronged need to know that so restoration can happen.

Once again, you are a brave young man. Please know this is probably the nicest response you will recieve. I hope this helps. We are not attacking, just exposing truth.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: December 24, 2008 03:06PM

skythelord
“My uncle is Greg Huth... my last name is Huth and I cant stand anyone badmouthing my family. But, instead of hating you for talking about actions my uncle has done I would just like to say please don't hate my uncle. I know he has done some thing I don't even agree with and I would never do but that's my family and I see that its getting better. so, I ask of you not as in a favor to Greg but as a favor to me, please don't wish pain on him or his family”

OK SKY
Let me say this
I don’t hate your uncle…..I do hate the crap and manipulation that he has put upon my family and others! His crappy manipulative advice, his regurgitated false teachings he has received from Tony Cunningham and downloaded it to me and others, all in the name of discipleship! Yes I hate that behavior.

SKY
I know each of us can pick our friends, but we really don’t have any say in who is part of our family.
I know there are members of the Simpson family that were once very proud of what there relative had accomplished, but today I bet you they are very embarrassed to even admit they are related to O.J. Simpson.

So you have come onto this blog, Great! And you want people to….what?….turn a blind eye?…..Oh,….how about…forgive and forget?....is that what your after?

I have witnessed your Uncle (Greg Huth) for over 8+ years, all that I have said here is true!
Your uncle has turned his back on his own mother and father, all in allegiance to TONY CUNNINGHAM his god.
He has put down his mom & dad, talked about them behind there backs all because they were not enlightened like Greg supposedly was.
Truth is Greg’s lips have been permanently attached to Tony’s butt for the past 8+ years!!!!!!!
SKY the truth may hurt you, but trust me it is the truth!!!!!

I can only extend forgiveness to a person who asks for forgiveness otherwise, why would anybody ask for forgiveness? Why would that even be an option? Think about that for a second or two.
If your thinking the Christian expectation is; we are all suppose to run around folding our little hands extending forgiveness to everybody no mater what the issue, then I have to ask you, why do we have laws? Why do we have police and judges? This notion that we are to forgive and forget anyone who has ever wronged us is another example of Tony’s false thinking. So many Christians have accepted this warped belief thinking that it only promotes a false belief system of right & wrong. This warped belief system goes against the foundations of the Golden Rule
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” (Matthew 7:12)

Can I use this same logic and belief system when I approach God? I think not!
In other words
If God is up there in heaven forgiving and forgetting all that mankind has ever done? Hmm, then I submit to you, we have anarchy! Why would we need Jesus? That means I can pretty much go out and do what ever I want to do….right? ??? But wait! your thinking….after all God forgives and forgets…..
Sorry SKY that is not how it works.

Psalms 32:5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the Lord"-- and you forgave the guilt of my sin.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

When we come before God we bring our sins to the Lord and repent, asking Him for forgiveness. God in his mercy has provided that perfect atonement for our sins, through the crucifixion of Jesus on the cross. His death and resuscitation is the final atonement for our sins. But it requires an act of faith upon each of us by admitting our sins and confessing them to Jesus our Lord.
Yes we have the privilege to come before the Lord, which requires humility. Humility attracts the Grace of God.
We can reflect on our life, and repent for the things that we have done. Repenting and asking the Lord for forgiveness is our duty. The same thing applies to friends, family and people. Even if I have wronged somebody, unknowingly and it is brought to my attention do I just flippantly say "OH I FORGIVE & I FORGET" and go on about my business as if nothing ever happened? NO, That would be a irresponsible and hypocritical!!!!

Your Uncle has done just that, he has manipulated people, he and his wife have both counseled people to do things that oppose God’s nature and heart, specifically encouraging divorce!

Sky
I don’t hate Greg and Kelli nor do I hate Tony and he current band of sycophants!
I do hate the false teachings and manipulations that they have invoked upon the people of Radiant Life Church and I do hate the arrogance and false teachings that have come out of these people!

P.S. if you read closer we have not wished anything but
Repentance
Forgiveness
Reconciliation
that's the way it works

Posted by: skythelord ()
Date: December 25, 2008 04:55AM

Ok, I understand. I don't want to get any deeper into this because I fear that I can be shot down by both side of the party. I just don't want people looking at my family though hate, I want them to look at them through logic. It might have not been you but I have seen seen some hateful violent people talk about my uncle and I couldn't read anymore.
Go ahead and talk about it, I support that you want to make sure that these things don't happen to people. Just like the Holocaust it needs to be talked about to fully understand what we should not do.
I have no grudge against you and I fully understand where your coming from.
I can't say much more just understand that I know whats going on...
I will not say anymore after this

Date: January 04, 2009 02:51AM

hey sky I hope you were able to have a good Christmas & New Year.

I hope that your goofy uncel could stop drinking Tony's Kool-Aid.

Date: January 07, 2009 10:23AM

dear Shythelord

I can empathize with the situation that you are in; it’s the classic rock between a hard space. On one hand you want to be sympathetic to your family hopping for peace, restoration and honesty, then on the other hand you can see how manipulative, hurtful and crazy that your uncle and aunt have been, not only to your own family members, but to all the people they have know at Radiant Life church!!
When you talk to them its all about Tony….what Tony said …what Tony did…What Tony taught…what they did for Tony…What they gave Tony, etc. etc.
THEY ARE CLASSIC TONY WORSHIPERS and the truth is….Tony has scammed both of them not only for money but he has swindled there hearts from Jesus.
Like the Catholic religion that believes that the Father of the church is the one who can take your sins before the Lord. Tony has set himself up to be the Apostle / Prophet / Teacher / Pastor / Evangelist and your uncle and aunt have given a false credibility to that came. They have encouraged people to submit to there authority and Tony’s….to receive the ungodly Council, Teachings….all in the name of TONY aka god!!!!

Sky I hope that you can realize that your uncle & aunt are under the control of a Deceptive Demonic Spirit and they are victims of Tony Cunningham and his band of Demons.

Your uncle and aunt are eternal beings that have gone astray.

P.S.
Look at there house….look at the fruit that they have with there own children….are there children drinking the Kool-Aid and attending Radiant Life???????????
I believe they both have come to their senses!!!!!!!

Then there is Shelly. How much of her equity did she put into there house to build that addition? Can she get any of that money back if she was to leave? In other words move out????????
The only thought the pops into my mind is “hotel California”…
…..“you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave”….

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: January 07, 2009 11:04AM

Excuse my language but sounds like the same sort of crap that would be done at Radiant Life. Show up with running shoes on and warmup suits to see where the False Apostle was taking us now. You guys might as well be at an Amway convention.

Date: January 07, 2009 01:17PM

whatajoke
Excuse my language but sounds like the same sort of crap that would be done at Radiant Life. Show up with running shoes on and warmup suits to see where the False Apostle was taking us now. You guys might as well be at an Amway convention.

Perhaps this was meant for a different thread...The Turning Point Thread?

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: January 07, 2009 01:47PM

TPR............you are so right, my bad and thanks for letting me know.

Date: January 19, 2009 11:48PM

…my uncle has made people mad...but please
Please what?
Ignore all the spiritual abuse he has wielded upon the parishioners of Radiant Life?

Sorry being an elder of a church comes with a great amount of responsibility. When Elders willingly turn a blind eye or cover there ears like a little child plugging his ears, going la, la, la, at the top of his voice, to drowned out any thing you might say, you got a problem.

The remaining Elders have blood on there hands and they are in cover up mode now!!!

Your uncle is acting like an idiot!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.