Current Page: 22 of 27
Re: Praise chapel...a cult?
Posted by: kingmankowboy ()
Date: October 02, 2011 07:36AM

I thought y'all might find this link interesting, it is about the shepherding movement, and mentions by name praise chapel and larry neville, it list churches and fellowships not to be involved with, in the list is praise chapel, who the author calls an offshoot of potters house. Silentnomore, he also talks about the pyramid demonic scam that you have been talking about. It would be worth all your folks time to read this article and check out this site. link posted below.

[churchrevolution.wordpress.com]

stay strong and stay free.

Jeff Watkins
kingmankowboy@yahoo.com.

By the way, to the praise chapel pharasees: My challenge to debate anyone of you, still stands, so get a pair and hop to it,

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 02, 2011 12:00PM

This article I find absolutely enlightning and absoultely riduculous all at the same time, by an ex potters house pastors wife, here husband and her now pastor a praise chapel, and her statement throughout the article is this: praise chapel is nothing like the potters house. : here is the link. [www.culthelp.info]

I estimate that 20 to 50 percent of the pastors in praise chapel are ex potters house pastors, who moved without efffort or difficulity into pasotrial positions from the potters house to praise chapel. Why was this move so effortless if praise chapel is nothing like the potters house.

Here is a good estimate of the percentage of ex potters house pastors now pastoring in praise chapel.

The kingman arizona praise chapel has a total of 5 pastors. Out of the 5-- 4 are ex potters house pastors. The senior pastor howard pennington was a main line leader in the potters house organization.

Now i want praise chapel to tell me that bullshit line again, that they are nothing like the potters house. That they are not still connected, at least spirtually to the potters house. Up to about 4 or 5 years ago, Howard Pennington, Praise Chapel Kingman Arizona, was still going to Potters House Conferences. He has been pastoring Praise Chapel Kingman for 20 plus years. Now I want them to tell me again they are not connected in some way.

The trouble with dishonest people, which most praise chapel pastors are, is this, it is hard to keep up from one lie to the other.

Again the old addage: Where do liars go? Praise Chapel.

By the way praise chapel, I am still waiting on that debate with you, dont be afraid boys, be very afraid.

Jeff Watkins
Kingman Kowboy

Date: October 02, 2011 12:14PM

I also find it very disturbing about some information I came across on over the net while further researching praise chapel. Apparently The Assemblies Of God churches are now taking praise chapel pastors, ordaining them and letting them have their buildings to use. I thought the assemblies were smarter than this and more transparent.

Now I am starting to think The Assemblies Of God should also be on a cult watch. A house is known, by the company it keeps, sure seems to apply here.

Jeff Watkins
Kingman Kowboy

Date: October 02, 2011 12:23PM

Check it out Praise Chapel Assembly of God, I found at least two of them,

[www.zetify.com] This one is in Greensboro N.C.

This one is in Akron Ohio

Praise Chapel Assembly Of God. Own this Business?
Suggest Correction
(330) 745-4107

1204 McIntosh Ave
Akron, OH 44314 41.0342 -81.5719

oh here's another one, This one is in Tucson Arizona

Praise Chapel Assembly of God
3353 N Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ 85749

(520) 760-2013

I think I am going to have to contact the main assembly of god headquarters and ask them if they are award they are laying in bed with a cult.

Jeff Watkins
Kingman Kowboy

Date: October 02, 2011 12:39PM

E mail sent tonight by me to the General Superintendent of the Assemblies of God, in regards to their association and ordination of praise chapel pastors.

GeneralSuperintendent@ag.org <GeneralSuperintendent@ag.org>;

Dear Sir,

Could you please tell me if the Assemblies of God are now ordaining and allowing Praise Chapel pastors to pastor in your organization. I have found at least three.

Greensboro, N.C.

Akron OH

Tucson AZ

You are aware sir, that Praise Chapel International and its fellowship are on active cult watches, right?

Praise Chapel falls under the same dogma and doctrine as The Arizona Fellowship aka Potters House, Victory Chapels, The Door, La Puerta, They also fall under the same cultish doctrines as New Harvest Fellowship and Victory Outreach.

I would appreciate a honest answer from your organization, I am part of a forum under the Rick Ross Institute which maintains cult watches. I am also a former pastor under the Praise Chapel Fellowship, If you would like to have an honest discussion about Praise Chapel, I would be willing to have that with you.

Here is the link to Rick Ross: [forum.culteducation.com]

I look forward to hearing from you soon, I did post those Praise Chapel Assemblies Of God, into my forum discussion tonight. Please tell me you are checking and resolving this, Other wise I might start thinking you are a cult as well.

Sincerly,

Jeff Watkins

Date: October 04, 2011 10:31AM

here is the e mail sent back from the supertendent of the assemblies of God, Thank God:

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your note concerning Praise Chapel International. We have an official church by the name of Praise Chapel Assembly of God located in Akron, OH. From what our records indicate there is no connection, other than in name, to the organization you cited. The current pastor has never held credentials with that organization either.

We also have a church named Praise Chapel International in Greensboro, NC. It also has no connection that to the organization you are referring to. The pastor has only been credentialed through us and the church attendance is mostly Ghanaian.

We have not been able to find an official church in Arizona with this name.

Our fellowship does not endorse cult-like organizations, if that indeed is what Praise Chapel International is. Thank you for checking on this!

Jim Bradford

General Secretary

General Council of the Assemblies of God

Date: October 04, 2011 10:35AM

you have to love this folks, anybody other than me feeling a little safer now? ha ha,

Take good care, and we must always be watchful of the enemy,

Jeff Watkins
Kingman Kowoby

Posted by: silentnomore ()
Date: October 04, 2011 02:34PM

I googled praise chapel assemblies of god and found this pdf:

[familylifeag.org]

Just one page, no pastor name, no date - but a whole lot of name dropping.

How does this stuff end up on the internet? Is it true? Why only one page?

It seems that like everything else at pc only partial information is provided; keep it vague but make it sound legit so people just believe it without researching it.
And whatever you do never give a detailed account so that it can be verified.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2011 02:35PM by silentnomore.

Date: October 06, 2011 04:59AM

It is offical, I have received an e mail from the General Superintendent of the Assemblies of God, Jim Bradford.He advised me that they are in fact ordaining and creditialing praise chapel pastors, he says they are aware of the cutl allegations against praise chapel, but their sytem allows them to pick and choose.

Things that make you go what the f..k. If you lie in bed with a dog with fleas, then guess what you get fleas.

I have the e mails to prove this if anyone is interested. Kinda makes you wonder if the Assemblies need to be put on a cult watch huh.

Agan the old addage: A house is known by the company it keeps, I also challenge praise chapel to make the discipline records of all pastors in their fellowship public. I know they wont respond, because the enemy does his best work in secret in the dark.

Jeff Watkins
kingmankowboy

Posted by: silentnomore ()
Date: October 06, 2011 08:24AM

i have a correction to make the pdf that i supplied above is part of an actual website with complete information of the church and pastor information:

[familylifeag.org]

i have to say if the assemblies of god are ok with the pc church planting pyramid then i am very disappointed in them

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2011 08:28AM by silentnomore.

Current Page: 22 of 27

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.