Current Page: 66 of 204
R.B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: September 16, 2007 07:27AM

To Voltaic:

Which by the way, THIEME READ THAT LETTER THAT I SENT HIM TO EVERYONE IN PUBLIC.

Truthtesty

Options: ReplyQuote
R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: September 16, 2007 07:29AM

To Voltaic:

I was not present either.

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: September 16, 2007 07:19PM

To Voltaic:

Truthtesty wrote:

Evil festers because it is not confronted and defeated. Plain and simple logic, the same logic used in driving your car.

Voltaic quote

I believe this is unbiblical. Evil will only be defeated by Christ Himself when he finally casts all sin and death and unbelievers and fallen angels and Satan away forever; even during Jesus Christ's personal thousand year reign (prophesied in Revelation), malcontents rise up against Him. [b:7afc84ead3]In the strongest terms possible, I challenge you to find scriptures supporting your statement that Christians are called to defeat evil[/b:7afc84ead3].

Truthtesty:

Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. [b:7afc84ead3]Abhor that which is evil[/b:7afc84ead3]; cleave to that which is good.

[www.m-w.com]

Do you abhor which is evil? I think abhor is a much stronger word than hate.

Romans 12:18 [b:7afc84ead3]If it be possible, as much as lieth in you[/b:7afc84ead3], live peaceably with all men. 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21 [b:7afc84ead3]Be not overcome of evil[/b:7afc84ead3], but overcome evil with good.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

I suppose with your one-sided interpretation you would give aid and support to Al Qaeda? After 911, did you go to Afghanistan and hand out cookies and milk to Osama? Where's your common sense? Look at both sides of the picture.

It does not say be complicit with evil. The command [b:7afc84ead3]Be not overcome of evil[/b:7afc84ead3], to me means to resist evil and to hate evil, and to not be overcome by evil, and [b:7afc84ead3]not be defeated by evil[/b:7afc84ead3].

[b:7afc84ead3][i:7afc84ead3][u:7afc84ead3]If it be possible[/u:7afc84ead3][/i:7afc84ead3], as much as lieth in you[/b:7afc84ead3], live peaceably with all men. This is a conditional statement.

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: September 16, 2007 07:47PM

To Voltaic:

Truthtesty wrote:

The answer to your question is yes you should go to the internet and point out the truth. Have the debate. Put all the facts on the table. You might be right or you be wrong, but the truth is out there.

Voltaic

If there is a chance that a person is wrong, then this person is guilty of incredible evil in making trouble against others. I will simply have to disagree with you on this point. I don't believe we are called to debate and all this out there to the world at large, and I've never seen a passage in Scripture that supports this idea. Can you provide one?

Truthtesty: 1 Thessalonians 5:21 [b:556bc78c34][u:556bc78c34]Prove all things[/u:556bc78c34]; hold fast that which is good. [/b:556bc78c34] This is an unrestricted statement, and certainly would include the world at large.

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: September 16, 2007 08:06PM

To Voltaic:

Truthtesty wrote:

Not all love is gooshy, pal.

Voltaic

1 Corinthians 13 teaches us what love is. Even if you do every outwardly good thing for others but inside you have no love, you gain nothing. I propose that preventing your buddy from driving drunk is different than getting in a snippy little jab on an internet discussion forum.

But, Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

[www.m-w.com]

Truthtesty: If that snippy little jab successfully wakes people up and alerts them to a previous evil they were doing, but they were previously unaware of, or intentionally ignoring, then no I would say it is in the same unpretentious spirit as elbowing my friend in the face.

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: September 16, 2007 09:50PM

To Voltaic:

Voltaic

Quote: If there is a chance that a person is wrong, then this person is guilty of incredible evil in making trouble against others. I will simply have to disagree with you on this point. I don't believe we are called to debate and all this out there to the world at large, and I've never seen a passage in Scripture that supports this idea. Can you provide one?

Truthtesty:
The Gospels are for the whole world are they not? What type of Gospel, What type of Word, what type of TRUTH are you trying to sell, IF THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS EVIL, HAS TO BE HIDDEN AWAY IN SECRET? Can you provide a scripture that says hide the truth of what is evil? I have never seen a passage of scripture that supports this.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: September 16, 2007 11:07PM

To Voltaic:

Truthtesty wrote:

What if the teaching from the teacher was causing people in the family to "rebound" so much that they would bump into walls or fall down stairs, hurting themselves? What if the teaching from the teacher was causing people in the family to have dysfunctionalizing nervous breakdowns, breaking down the individual's identity? causing them to hear voices? (and on and on you can read what damage people have witnessed on this forum) WOULD YOU CALL FOR THE FALSE TEACHER'S HEAD IN THIS CASE? THIEME IS STILL CAUSING PHYSICAL HARM IS HE NOT?

This clearly relates to reality of what has happened to some Thiemites. Yet you do not answer.

WOULD YOU CALL FOR THE FALSE TEACHER'S HEAD IN THIS CASE? THIEME IS STILL CAUSING PHYSICAL HARM IS HE NOT?

Voltaic

I don't think someone bumping their head into a wall is enough cause to vilify a pastor.

Truthtesty:
I AM NOT VILLIFYING THIEME. THIEME DID THIS TO HIMESLF. Just like Hitler, Saddam, BTK, David Koresh, Jim Jones and others, villified themselves. I AM POINTING OUT WHAT THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS EVIL ABOUT THIEME'S TEACHINGS, TO SPARE OTHERS EVIL HARM.

(Notice Voltaic makes no mention of the evil of Thieme's teachings that cause: the bumping into walls, falling down stairs, having nervous breakdowns, and suffering identity dysfunctions.)

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: September 16, 2007 11:38PM

To Voltaic:

Voltaic

I would not agree that an internet-based smear campaign is the right way to go about it. I don't agree that going behind a person's back or over their head or whatever metaphor you want is ever advocated by the Bible.

Truthtesty: This is not a internet-based smear campaign. I am not "Swift boating" Thieme. It does appear you are trying to smear the intentions of this site. I don't know how much of this site you have read in reference to Thieme, but there is plenty of information taken from expert doctoral sources and other expert sources. I am simply pointing out the truth and facts of the matter. I am passionate because I and others I know were personally harmed. This is a cult website designed to expose cult leaders. This site is also for allowing victims to express themselves and organize helping each other.

I directly confronted Thieme. I am not going around Thieme or behind his back. I have consistently challenged Thieme. I hear Thieme is too old to debate(not that Thieme debated anyone when he was younger), so, if his son would join this website(spouting the same cultic information), I would confront him too.

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: thiemite ()
Date: September 17, 2007 10:13AM

I ordered a copy of the Thieme biography (ISBN: 9781598582345 ) after reading about it here and on the Wikipedia site. WOW, talk about an eye opener. Thieme took all of two, yes two, introductory Greek courses before going to seminary at DTS as that is all that was offered at his college at the time. I definitely recommend the biography, it is a simple read and provides a lot of interesting insight. I would definitely like to fact check some of the information.

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: September 18, 2007 07:36PM

To Voltaic:

It is very easy to jump in here from the outside and ask people to examine themselves, especially when you have no apparent understanding of the gravity of the harm which was done.

Although this site tries to expose the truth of hidden matters about Thieme which cause harm, this site is much more about healing from Thieme.

“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed” (James 5:16)

Would you have any faults of your own you would like to confess?

Truthtesty

Current Page: 66 of 204

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.