Re: R.B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: May 09, 2008 11:05AM

pss quote: Any doctrines that are or were wrong always are corrected by God through the continued study of the word by Pastors who teach. Ask yourself how many were taught wrong before the reformation? Were they corrected? yes and evidently we have some doctrines today that are wrong too and God through the study of diligent Pastors will get them corrected and has already with some, for many already have been are those who will accept the correction and there will be those who still hold on to the errors of the past just like during the reformation period occurred, that's the reason there are denominations of old. God wants the unity of the faith to be kept though. So it depends on the diligence of Pastors to feed the flock of God and prayer to the Heavenly Father being in fellowship with him and God will lead us to that truth.

Truthtesty:

All other teachers other than Thieme (if he had a gift) are not pre-reformation teachers. Thieme has been (mostly) corrected. Ask yourself - do you accept the correction?

What about all christians are to "submit to one another" (That includes Thieme) “Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God” (Eph. 5:21).

What about all christians are to "edify one another". Christians are "to teach" one another. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do” (1 Thess. 5:11)

What about all christians accusing an elder for correction? Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses. 20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. (1 Tim. 5:19,20)

How conveniently you and Thieme forget those verses.

Thieme's concept of christian relations is another topic for the cult milieu control.

One of Thieme's many problems is that he was too arrogant "to listen" to anyone else and change his teaching accordingly. Unless of course it was unavoidable such as the public case of Dr. Walvoord correcting Thieme.

pss quote: Our personal study is flawed because of the lack of tools to decipher what is in the original so we have to depend on others like TT depends on L.S. Chafer and myself RBT.

Truthtesty: Speak for yourself.

Truthtesty

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 09, 2008 01:15PM

TT: Note to moderator: Most of this information would be shocking to most thiemites who have never heard it before, yet PastorThiemeisGreat2m is unremarkably silent on any new information and continues to relentlessly generalize praise for Thieme instead, just as genez and all the other thiemites. It is likely that PastorThiemeisGreat2m is one of the former thiemites on this forum and is now just trying a different approach of attack.

When i said "see yah" it was my intention to leave until TT kept stating things that I should address in all fairness to myself and others. He might want me to leave without commenting on those things but it would give him reason to accuse witout rebutal. Example:

WRONG again TT. I am not someone who has ever been on this site before as another person. I am bringing a different approach because I am a different person with one more testimony to dispute your claim that we are a CULT. YOU are WRONG when you say that and so I've given my viewpoint as one more person who says you are ignorant and WRONG, ignorant of the facts of my life and how RBT has helped me emmencely in my understandiing of scripture and the other ministers as well but mainly Pastor Thieme's system of teaching. You use LS Chafer's system. And Dr Wall's system but you are wasting time that you should be using to growing spiritually and one can not build their ministry or there spiritual growth on tarring down anothers ministry. That is God's job to end a Pastors ministry or keep it going and to give believers the Pastors that they can learn from to help them gain the wisdom they need to fight the good fight of Faith.

You are the one not really listenning and still unable to tell us one of the most basic Biblical truths that exist for the new or baby Christian or GROWING Christian and that is "HOW are you Filled with the Holy Spirit of God?" Has any of your Pastors or teachers told you how it's done and have you done it? Your use of those other teachers quotes is fine but what have you learned to grow spiritually. GAP is a concept from the Word of God that works if you apply it but if you don't believe it you can't apply it you will remain ignorant to the truth and I'm referring to truth you can apply to your life i.e. wisdom. Those who can write about what Pastor Thieme taught have not benefitted because they did not believe it and there spiritual growth systems may not have been cracked up to what Thieme taught or maybe did not give the mechanics which Thieme's has and has worked for me and many others.

A false sence of maturity? HAHAHAHA yeah you would like to think so because this would justify your own false sence of being right about everything you claim. I really don't have to defend my spiritual growth as a result of RBT's ministry and all that I've learned, I have proof everyday that I live but that might not be enough for you and others until it's been proven by your own daily doctrinal intake and spiritual growth from RBT or another doctrinal teacher who gives mechanics. The mechanics you seem to lack wanting to express I'm referring to how you are filled with the Spirit. Again if you don't know how to be don't be ashammed to ask your teachers or other Christians. Or someone who has been taught by RBThieme.

Those in this Forum I'd like you to know that it works if you try it. I admit that Pastor Thieme is not perfect but his current messages can be trusted because the errors were corrected by RBT or RBT3 when they discovered them. What more can a Pastor do. It would be great if all Pastors and ministers today would teach and prove or improve their doctrine and correct all their mistakes after spiritual growth and getting more truth, many do. Those that say you can ASK Christ to come into your heart and you will be saved need more ICE teaching. To be more accurate about salvation they need ICE teaching so they will not express that BIGGEST LIE SATAN has spread to THE WORLD.

When you apply the principles of learning through GAP then you will discover a spiritual awakening that will help you grow into a greater undrstanding of scripture and Bible doctrines the Mystery doctrines of Christ with mechanics. As for me and my house we will serve and obey the Lord and Peter when they stated in 2 Peter 3:18 to GROW in grace and in knowledge of the LORD... Finding wisdom and someone to teach correctly has been the Greatest thing that has happened to me in this life other than my own soul salvation. My life proves, it to me and the all of the CREDIT goes to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Heavenly Father and the oly Spirit who lead me to PASTOR-teacher RB Thieme. His teachings answered all the questions I had about the Bible in the Bible for me. So TT is trying to say God lead me to a CULT and that is WRONG.

TT does not know all what he is talking about because he is just one person who can live only his own life as unto the Lord. He has not lived my life so he can not make any accurate statements about it and what anyone else who has learned under RBT's ministry some god and some bad i'm expressing the good side of the spectrum to dispute the claim in this forum that we are a CULT...NOT!!!.

If he and other don't like him then that is up to them I and others like his teachings with the so called flaws which have not cancelled out any of the blessings we pocess as a result of spiritual growth.and so it's upto you to decide for yourself and not listen to just one side, TT's side of the spectrum. He has discovered so called flaws in RBT's ministry that prevent HIM from learning many of the truths RBT has discovered from the diligent study of the original Greek/Hebrew and if you want to discover some truths for yourself then order the free books and DVD's and MP3's.

I have ordered 1000's of lessons all for free and without obligation for over 35 years and many of my friends as well. Hey most of my friends have never visited his Church or even seen him in person as myself so how could they be classified as a CULT?, they are just interested in truth and RBT satisfies them with his explainations from the original languages and categorical evaluations and comparing scripture with scripture after a thorough word by word exegetical analyzing of grammar and syntax.

When I first started listening to him I had my doubts so I bought a Greek Bible (The Interlinear Greek-English New Testament with The Nestle Greek Text with Literal English Translation by Rev Alfred Marshall D. Litt from Zondervan Pub House), also The Analytical Greek Lexicon with a Grammatical Analysis of each word Zondervan Pub House ) and a Strongs Exhaustive Concordance and went to work. But then I decided that I should research a little deeper so I took a few Greek classes also learned the Greek alphebet. That satified my desire at the time and TT has stimulated my interest again in getting even deeper with the Greek again as well as the Hebrew. Thanks TT. Romans 8:28.

So TT as a more accurate label to myself and others I think you should not refer to us as you call us "Thiemites" but more as " Bible Christians studying the Bible- believers" who love God's word. That would be a more accurate and fair label. Since Thiemite labels us after a person and it's the Message that we love and enjoy, and it's not the man that should get all the credit and that message is from the MIND of Christ, the man teaching the Mystery doctrines of Christ is not the issue. We all love Paul and he admonished and corrected the Corinthians for that error and the divisions. We don't call ourselves Paulites do we? We call ourselves Christians not Catholics or Chaffrites or Wallites.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 09, 2008 08:56PM

PastorThiemeisGreat2me:

A couple of your posts were not approved because they were more like rants.

Frankly the one above is something of a rant, but it has been approved.

The tone and content of your posts often make Thieme seem like he must be a negative influence.

Stay within the guidelines that have repeatedly been outlined or be banned.

Last warning.

Posted by: mile2 ()
Date: May 10, 2008 03:58AM

PastorThiemeisGreat2me:

I am curious to know how you explain the selection of Bobby Thieme as pastor of Berachah, when this clearly violates scripture. (I Tim. 3:2--" A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife." Are you aware that Bobby has been married and divorced 3 times? Yet Col. Thieme supported the choice of his son to succeed him.

I have asked this question of 3 others who spoke in favor of Thieme on this forum and each one was unable to defend him, and shortly afterward left the forum. How do you address this blatant disregard for God's Word by Thieme and his congregation?

mile2 (

Date: May 10, 2008 08:55AM

pss quote:WRONG again TT. I am not someone who has ever been on this site before as another person. I am bringing a different approach because I am a different person with one more testimony to dispute your claim that we are a CULT. YOU are WRONG when you say that and so I've given my viewpoint as one more person who says you are ignorant and WRONG, ignorant of the facts of my life and how RBT has helped me emmencely in my understandiing of scripture and the other ministers as well but mainly Pastor Thieme's system of teaching. You use LS Chafer's system. And Dr Wall's system but you are wasting time that you should be using to growing spiritually and one can not build their ministry or there spiritual growth on tarring down anothers ministry. That is God's job to end a Pastors ministry or keep it going and to give believers the Pastors that they can learn from to help them gain the wisdom they need to fight the good fight of Faith.

Oh! you had to start calling names.

You all look the same well sound the same. In any case no I was not wrong. It is you who is ignorant. I said "likely" if you'll take the time to notice. "Likely" is not "definitely". I did not say definitely now did I? Do you understand the difference? Apparently not.

You see? here's me quote: It is likely that PastorThiemeisGreat2m is one of the former thiemites on this forum and is now just trying a different approach of attack.

You see? I said likely. So it is you who wrong. It is you who cannot stand the truth that Thieme misrepresented the truth time and time again And he did it repetitively and dogmatically but regardless if Thieme yelled it at the top of his lungs over and over again a thousand times Thieme still could not make what is false become something that is true. Not once. But? what he could do with that approach was to intimidate you and others and program you and others both positvely and negatively time and time again regardless of the truth and the facts.

Thieme is a CULT. I know. I was there.

Steven Hassan: "No one in a cult believes that they are in a cult" author of "Combatting cult mind control". Do you even understand what a CULT is?

Wasting my time? Now you are so concerned about me wasting my time? Don't worry about what I do with my time.

Thieme does not understand spiritual growth. And correcting an elder is scripture. Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses. 20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. (1 Tim. 5:19,20)

And Thieme could not buiild a ministry attacking the Blood of Jesus.

And where is Thieme's missionary work? I have never noticed any.

Truthtesty

Date: May 10, 2008 10:41PM

pss quote: You are the one not really listenning and still unable to tell us one of the most basic Biblical truths that exist for the new or baby Christian or GROWING Christian and that is "HOW are you Filled with the Holy Spirit of God?"

Truthtesty: What? I have heard everything Thieme had to say. But? I don't irresponsibly submit to Thieme's words. How? I already have shown HOW, on this forum.

pss quote: Has any of your Pastors or teachers told you how it's done and have you done it? Your use of those other teachers quotes is fine but what have you learned to grow spiritually. GAP is a concept from the Word of God that works if you apply it but if you don't believe it you can't apply it you will remain ignorant to the truth and I'm referring to truth you can apply to your life i.e. wisdom.

Truthtesty: It is you who is ignorant of the truth and GAP results in schizophrenia.

pss quote: Those who can write about what Pastor Thieme taught have not benefitted because they did not believe it and there spiritual growth systems may not have been cracked up to what Thieme taught

Truthtesty: Thieme never attained the knowledge of Dr. Chafer. Dr. Wall easily surpassed Thieme and GAP results in schizophrenia.

pss quote: or maybe did not give the mechanics which Thieme's has and has worked for me and many others.

Truthtesty: Maybe? may? maybe? Here we deal with the facts. You in your cult follower defense of Thieme are making up possibilities with no facts to back them up. Don't try to make this personal bring and deal with the objective facts. And GAP results in schizophrenia.

I have already stated HOW on this forum. Thieme has not yet told you HOW. And because of the arrogant refusal to change to revealed truth and arrogant failure of his word study Thieme has created another a "false absolute" cultic doctrine, which has caused schizophrenia.

Per Dr. Wall's doctoral dissertation: [www.texaswalls.org]
Since Thieme's analysis of the biblical terminology is incomplete, he has deduced the misconception that spirituality is an absolute. Some problems in his system immediately arise, of which he himself is already aware. If spirituality is an absolute, and if one enters into absolute control of the Holy Spirit by confession of known sins, then how is it that a believer can ever break fellowship with God; for, as Thieme puts it, "it is impossible for a person to sin who is under the control of the Holy Spirit." Thieme's only answer to this dilemma is that a Spirit-controlled believer, by an act of his volition, decides to stop being controlled by the Holy Spirit; then he sins. This, however, does not seem to answer the problem; for rebellion against the Holy Spirit is disobedience to the Scriptures and is therefore sin.
This evaluation of some of the ramifications of Thieme's absolute description of spirituality underscores the need for a careful analysis of the biblical terms, fellowship, spirituality and filling of the Spirit. Fellowship is
relational; spirituality has to do with life-style and mental attitude; and filling of the Spirit can refer either to a description of a life-style in relative terms or to a special filling for power in ministering God's Word. Thieme also has a far too limited view of the means of appropriation of the power of the Holy Spirit in the believer's life. To some degree, Thieme points his students in the right direction. The Holy Spirit cannot act through a life of a person who refuses to confess his sins. However, Thieme would do well to reread and take seriously Chafer's entire discussion of spirituality. Although Thieme refers to the issues of grieving and quenching the Spirit, as Chafer does, he has made some critical changes in Chafer's explanation of their meaning. Chafer taught that there were three conditions for true spirituality. First, the Christian is not to grieve the Holy Spirit (Eph.4:30), meaning that he should avoid sin and confess it when he does commit sin. Second, the Christian is not to quench the Holy Spirit (I Thess. 5:19); that is, he is to yield to the Holy Spirit's leading in his life. Finally, Chafer taught that one is spiritual as he walks in the Spirit (Gal. 5:16), living in "an unbroken reliance upon the Spirit." Obviously, there is more to being empowered by the Holy Spirit than just confession of sin. Confession makes the believer a usable vessel, but the yielded, dependent life enjoys greater and greater spiritual direction and power. Chafer's approach is much more in keeping with the statements of Scripture when considered in their contexts.

For those careful students intrested in Chafer's discussion of spirituality and not protecting Thieme's errors:

Lewis Sperry Chafer's Systematic Theology
Chapter XV
CONDITIONS PREREQUISITE TO FILLING Vol. 6, Page 230
I. “GRIEVE NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD” Vol. 6, Page 232
II. “QUENCH NOT THE SPIRIT” Vol. 6, Page 249
III. “WALK IN THE SPIRIT” Vol. 6, Page 260

Per Dr. Wall's doctoral dissertation: [www.texaswalls.org]
...However, there are two major weaknesses in Thieme's approach. First, his interpretation of 1 John 1 makes fellowship absolute and mechanical instead of relative and relational. Second, he fails to guard his definition of confession against practical abuse. Thieme's interpretation of 1 John 1 says that John is describing an absolute state into which one immediately enters at the moment he confesses known sins. However, when one examines the New Testament use of the word koinonia and the tenses which John uses in 1 John 1:7, one is struck with a different emphasis. Except in 1 Corinthians 1:9 (where one's eternal positional relationship with God is referred to), the normal connotation of koinonia is one of active, experiential, relational participation between two or more individuals involving something that they have in common.11 When John, therefore, speaks of having fellowship with one another and with God, he is describing a continuing, personal, experiential relationship. In this context he also states something that is frequently overlooked. He says that the people who are continually being cleansed (present tense of katharizo) are also the ones who are continually in fellowship with one another. To use Thieme's diagram, John is saying that the cleansing by the blood of Christ in the life of the believer is a continuing process for those who are continuing to be in the "bottom circle." In other words, one can be walking in a fellowship relationship and have sin in his life, but he is promised that Christ's blood will continually cleanse him. That fellowship relationship is characterized by honesty with God or confession of sins to God, but John's concept of fellowship is not one of a hop-scotch, in-and-out, absolute spiritual status. For John, the issue is one of an honest walk versus a dishonest, rebellious non-acceptance of the reality of sin in our lives. Temporal fellowship is broken, not by an act of sin, but by a rebellious rationalization of the sin which the Holy Spirit is pointing out to the believer through the Word of God. This means that fellowship is more than the absence of unconfessed sins. It is a positive, personal, responsive relationship with God, openly lived in the light of His revelation-the Scriptures. At times in his books Thieme moves somewhat close to a relational definition of fellowship.12 He would be wise to expand this aspect of his teaching, for teaching the doctrine of fellowship as a technique to enter an absolute state can produce in some a "mechanical spirituality" and can become a form of "legalism" or "dead orthodoxy."13The second weakness of Thieme's teaching on the subject of fellowship involves a failure to guard his definition of confession against practical abuse. The root meaning of homologeo is "to speak the same thing," and normal translations of it include "acknowledge," “confess,” “agree," “admit," and "declare.”14 Thieme does recognize that the word can be translated "acknowledge." However, he also says that it means "to name" or "to cite," and these last two translations fall short of the basic meaning of the term. Not only does Thieme fail to translate properly homologeo consistently, but he fails to emphasize the normal implications of agreeing with God about specific sins in one's life. Normally, if one truly admits to God that what he has done is sin, he is sorry that he has sinned against his Father, and he desires to see a change in his own life (Lk. 15:21). It is true that forgiveness is based on the work of Christ, and that all that is needed to appropriate Christ's provision for cleansing is to confess (or agree with God about) one's sins. It is also true that this does not require sorrow for sins or promises to do better; but neither does it rule out the normal expressions of one who truly takes God's attitude toward sin in his life. Unless the full ramifications of true agreement about (or acknowledgement of) sins are taught, there can be practical abuses of the doctrine of confession. Without these clarifications the teaching of confession and forgiveness can possible produce in the carnal mind a "license mentality."15 In some cases it can even result in a rationalization of the continuing existence of sin16 and the repression of guilt, and this can produce emotional problems and even schizophrenia. The author has personally counseled people with such problems stemming from their abuse of Thieme's teaching on confession and fellowship.

Truthtesty: Thieme teaches a type of "Cult of Confession"
[www.culteducation.com]
Closely related to the demand for absolute purity is an obsession with personal confession. Confession is carried beyond its ordinary religious, legal, and therapeutic expressions to the point of becoming a cult in itself. There is the demand that one confess to crimes one has not committed, to sinfulness that is artificially induced, in the name of a cure that is arbitrarily imposed. Such demands are made possible not only by the ubiquitous human tendencies toward guilt and shame but also by the need to give expression to these tendencies. In totalist hands, confession becomes a means of exploiting, rather than offering solace for, these vulnerabilities...

Truthtesty

Date: May 11, 2008 12:55AM

pss quote: Those in this Forum I'd like you to know that it works if you try it. I admit that Pastor Thieme is not perfect but his current messages can be trusted because the errors were corrected by RBT or RBT3 when they discovered them.

Truthtesty: Oh? Would you care to list the errors RBT or RBT3 corrected? Odds are you won't, even if you knew what they were. I don't recall Thieme ever admitting to a single mistake unless forced to do so by the unavoidable public quagmire circumstance of Thieme's misuse of Dr. Walvoord's teachings. And in which Dr. Walvoord promptly straightened Thieme out.

pss quote: What more can a Pastor do.

Truthtesty: Quit intentionally misrepresenting the truth in the 1st place.

pss quote: It would be great if all Pastors and ministers today would teach and prove or improve their doctrine and correct all their mistakes after spiritual growth and getting more truth, many do.

Truthtesty: Again where are these corrections? AND WHO SAYS PASTORS AND MINISTERS DON'T SPIRITUALLY GROW? YOU DO! THIEME DID! YOU AND THIEME DO/DID NOT KNOW THE PERSONAL STUDY HABITS OF PASTORS AND MINISTERS AND BELIEVERS AND THIER RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, ALL ACROSS AMERICA AND IN THE WORLD, NOW AND IN THE PAST! HOW ARROGANT AND "TELL-TALE". ONCE AGAIN MORE OF THE SAME THIEMITE CULT ARROGANCE "WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH THE TRUTH"

pss quote: Those that say you can ASK Christ to come into your heart and you will be saved need more ICE teaching. To be more accurate about salvation they need ICE teaching so they will not express that BIGGEST LIE SATAN has spread to THE WORLD.

Truthtesty: Faith in Jesus as saviour is all that is necessary for salvation. If someone wants to invite Christ into thier heart there is nothing wrong with that. You should quit attacking the human heart. Just because Thieme (who loves war and has no conscience) no longer has a heart, is no reason to attack everyone elses heart. Don't trust Thieme for Isagogical, categorical, and exegetical teaching, if you do your in for a whole lot of unecessary pain. Instead read Dr. Wall's critiques [www.texaswalls.org] and/or read Dr. Lewis Sperry Chafer's Systematic Theology.

Dr. Lewis Sperry Chafer Vol. 2, Page 187 Elements Which Comprise the Immaterial Part of Man
3. Heart. In its psychological sense, the term heart refers, alike in both Testaments, to human life with its energies exercised. The physical organ which bears this name is the distributor of the blood and the Biblical conception is that the life is in the blood (Lev. 17:11). It is thus natural that the heart should be deemed the center of human life. Similarly, the heart is the organ that reacts to human emotions and is thus as easily considered the center of sensibility. In Proverbs it is written, “The heart knoweth its own bitterness” (14:10, R.V.), and “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” (4:23). In this manner the Word of God relates the term heart to natural self-knowledge. To the same end, Isaiah 6:10—a passage six times quoted in the New Testament—and 1 Corinthians 2:9 are especially revealing. It is written: “Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed” (Isa. 6:10); “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him” (1 Cor. 2:9). It was declared of man as early in his history as the record of Genesis 6:5 that “every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” The prophet Ezekiel declares it to be Jehovah’s purpose to give Israel a “new heart” (Ezek. 36:26), and the Apostle writes of the law being “written in their hearts.” The heart is to be purified “by faith,” Peter writes of the “hidden man of the heart,” Jehovah “searches the heart.” From such passages as these it is to be seen that the term heart represents specific exercise of the realities of human life and may thus, to some extent, be distinguished from the soul and the spirit, though here, again, no close line may be drawn and human speculation is of little profit.
The word heart occurs over 600 times in the Old Testament and at least 120 times in the New Testament. The word soul occurs but about 400 times in the whole Bible and the word spirit but slightly more—including all references to the Spirit of God. The extensive use of the word heart in all its varied implications places it in a position of supreme importance in Biblical psychology. Closely related to the word heart in its psychological import is the word reins, which is used in the Bible fifteen times and but once in the New Testament (Rev. 2:23). In this term the kidneys seem to symbolize the innermost part of man’s being, the seat of man’s deepest emotions which God alone can fully know. Six times the word reins is used along with the word heart and evidently as an emphasis upon the emotional nature of man.

Truthtesty: The Holy Spirit is free. Why be limited and harmed by free Thieme tapes? They are more damaging than good. Free poisin anyone?

Dr. Lewis Sperry Chafer Vol. 6, Page 266 Walk in the Spirit
The Scripture is “profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect [full-grown], throughly furnished unto all good works” (2 Tim. 3:16–17); accordingly in the same epistle believers are urged to the end that they might “study” and “rightly divide” the Word of Truth. It should be noted that two out of four of the values of the Scripture in the life of the “man of God,” as recorded in the above passage, are “reproof” and “correction”; yet how few, especially of those who are holding an error, are of a teachable spirit! It seems to be one of the characteristics of all satanic errors that those who have embraced them seem never inclined honestly to reconsider their ground.

The Holy Spirit is the Master teacher for your personal study.

Truthtesty

Date: May 11, 2008 02:41AM

pss quote: He has discovered so called flaws in RBT's ministry that prevent HIM from learning many of the truths RBT has discovered from the diligent study of the original Greek/Hebrew and if you want to discover some truths for yourself then order the free books and DVD's and MP3's.

Truthtesty:

You call into question my factual proofs that Thieme misrepresented the truth, by saying I "discovered so-called flaws". Yet? Can you not admit that they are errors? Why should people believe you when you say Thieme corrected his errors of the past, when you can't face the facts and admit to Thieme's errors here? You instead call them "so-called flaws". There is no reason to believe Thieme has corrected his errors from your testimony. If you are going to call me a liar, then do it with specific facts and proof, not your with shady "so-called".

Truthtesty

Date: May 11, 2008 05:23AM

pss quote: So TT as a more accurate label to myself and others I think you should not refer to us as you call us "Thiemites" but more as " Bible Christians studying the Bible- believers" who love God's word. That would be a more accurate and fair label. Since Thiemite labels us after a person and it's the Message that we love and enjoy, and it's not the man that should get all the credit and that message is from the MIND of Christ, the man teaching the Mystery doctrines of Christ is not the issue. We all love Paul and he admonished and corrected the Corinthians for that error and the divisions. We don't call ourselves Paulites do we? We call ourselves Christians not Catholics or Chaffrites or Wallites.

Truthtesty: That's what you would like people to believe. But I don't believe you. Do you love God's word enough to question and challenge Thieme to his face about errors in his teachings? Do you thiemite?

1 Tim. 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses. 20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Dr. Lewis Sperry Chafer Vol. 4, Page 385 I. THE NEW AGE
As before stated, the present dispensation, which has extended already nearly two thousand years and which lies between the two advents of Christ, was never anticipated in any Old Testament prophecy. Also, in virtue of being mentioned as a “mystery” (Matt. 13:11), it is declared to be one of the sacred secrets hidden in the counsels of God until the appointed time of its revelation; for a “mystery” in the New Testament use of the word is something hitherto unrevealed (note Rom. 11:25; 2 Thess. 2:7; Col. 1:27; Eph. 3:1–6; 5:25–32; 1 Cor. 15:51). The phrase “the kingdom of heaven” refers to any rule God may exercise at any time in the earth. Being limited to the earth, it is to be distinguished from “the kingdom of God,” which kingdom embraces not only that which is good within the sphere of the kingdom of heaven, but all in heaven and the whole universe that is subject to God. While the long-predicted millennial reign of Christ in the earth is the final form of the kingdom of heaven and that which was foreseen by all the prophets and announced by Christ in His earthly ministry, the present dispensation, being that form of divine rule in the earth in which God is ruling to the extent that He is realizing the accomplishment of those things which are termed “mysteries,” is rightly called “the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven” (Matt. 13:11), or the kingdom in mystery form...

Dr. Lewis Sperry Chafer Vol. 5, Page 349 6. The Present Form. Since, as earlier defined, the kingdom of heaven is the rule of God in the earth, it follows that it is now present to the extent to which He is exercising authority over the affairs of the cosmos. Assuredly God is not at this time executing a preannounced Jewish program, nor is He extending Jewish blessings to Gentiles; rather He is calling out a heavenly people from both Jews and Gentiles on equal terms of privilege and to the heights of glory never extended to any people in past ages. In such unprecedented and momentous undertakings God, of necessity, must govern the affairs of men to an extended degree. This present exercise of divine authority is styled “the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven” (cf. Matt. 13:11). A New Testament mystery is a hitherto unrevealed purpose of God. It therefore follows that God’s direct authority is now exercised in the realization of the features of this age which are thus termed mysteries. On the Church in her relation to the New Testament mysteries, Dr. Rollin Thomas Chafer has written: “The Church does not appear in the Old Testament. As something new in God’s provision for Jew and Gentile, the true Church and some of its unique characteristics are spoken of by Paul as mysteries. These mysteries were withheld from Old Testament saints, but are freely revealed to New Testament believers, hence the church is not found in the Old Testament. These mysteries include the Church itself, its Head, its message of grace, the Body of Christ as an organism made up of saved Jews and Gentiles, indwelt by Christ as the hope of glory, its ministry controlled by the Lord Himself, its ultimate removal from the earthly scene by resurrection and translation, and its approaching marriage as the Bride of the Lamb...

Dr. Lewis Sperry Chafer Vol. 7, Page 299 Here it is implied, as the Apostle continues, that the believer should allow the mind of Christ to be reproduced in him by the power of God (Phil. 2:13), for the seven successive steps in the path of Christ from His native place in the glory to the felon’s death on the cross were doubtless reviewed by Paul in order that such steps may be admitted in the Christian’s life, as one who is to be “as his Lord” even in this world...

Compare and contrast TEACHERS (that's TEACHERS with an S). Edify one another. Teach one another.

Truthtesty

Date: May 11, 2008 09:32AM

May 09, 2008 04:14AMTruthtesty quote: See my last post "Thieme's GAP approach is totally off-balanced. Not only does it fail to enhance true spiritual growth, it actually can inhibit true growth by giving the believer a false sense of maturity, not unlike the "puffed up" believer in I Corinthians 8: 1."

pss quote: A false sence of maturity? HAHAHAHA yeah you would like to think so because this would justify your own false sence of being right about everything you claim. I really don't have to defend my spiritual growth as a result of RBT's ministry and all that I've learned, I have proof everyday that I live but that might not be enough for you and others until it's been proven by your own daily doctrinal intake and spiritual growth from RBT or another doctrinal teacher who gives mechanics.

Truthtesty: That's funny. You don't even realize that that was not my quote, it was Dr. Wall's "Thieme's GAP approach is totally off-balanced. Not only does it fail to enhance true spiritual growth, it actually can inhibit true growth by giving the believer a false sense of maturity, not unlike the "puffed up" believer in I Corinthians 8: 1." See post May 09, 2008 02:57AMTruthtesty.

This is typical thiemite behaviour. Thiemites have difficulty establishing and maintaining normal communications with people in general, this is the same as thier leader. Since thiemites attack almost everything that is human (including thier own humanity) as a "rule of thumb", they are forced to have chaotic dysfunctional relationships constantly fighting to be in control and dominate everyone. They will try to tell you how you think, instead of asking you what you think. No wonder the divorce rate is so high. Thiemites remind me of "darkseekers" in the movie "I am legend".

Truthtesty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.