Re: R.B. Thieme Jr., Berachah Church Houston, Robert B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: thereporter ()
Date: September 06, 2009 09:32AM

To The Forum:

Sistersoap:

Let's remember our inside voice. Their is no need to yell. "TO THE REPORTER"....Find all the holes and bring them on my Sister. I neither lent or elevated support for a topic you brought up. Merely, providing many an example supporting the conclusion of your piece that humans make racism and discounting Darwin as the father of racism.

Truthtesty

I found I was able to download it. Doing searches on particular words is not going to sate me.
Nor will it sate the profilers who will be looking at this case though those two words were great suggestions and I understand the why. Whoever marked it up I had a long laugh because they reached the same conclusions in many ways that I did and....

"Z Holy Spirit!"....in the Mark Up "Operation Z" (LOL) I will save my mini screenplay regarding "Z Holy Spirit!" until the end. This label was perculating and reached a high point after I was handed "Christian Marriage" by a Nigerian who was trained under the Colonel, while simultaneously reading, "Infidel" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and having traveled to Africa and familiar with the many aspects of the culture....Horror and paleness imagining what I imagined....Through my mini screen play, a consensus was reached as even with these Theimeites "Christian Marriage" and what I highlight as the Nigerian's thesis was in conflict with their own dogma and well, they always do give me immersion credits...."She does the work we dare not..." So after this I did an appeal, if only slight regarding, "Z Holy Spirit!" mini dialogue/highlighting the Colonel's method that did indeed give them pause to the very thoughtful and meritorious INDIVIDUALS they were once and are. It becomes a labor of love especially when you have to try to out shock or zap "The Colonel".

Now, "We don't care about the Colonel just the message...just the message"....Though I know, they did and I understand why they have a deep affection for their messenger. It is what it is. (Aside: I do not reccomend reading Integrity of God, Christian Marriage by his drone, Infidel, or traveling to Africa....Spare yourself the horror.)

Right now, I am going at a snails pace revisiting this work I wanted to take a match to half-way through it. However, and I am going to focus today on the NUMBER 1, regarding Gnosticism, and Theime, as I found a use for this book many months prior and could never support book burning or banning. I am optimistic.....This along with Kissenger's dark assessement of population control, and Brave New World is the perfect care package for all Planned Parenthood Clinics in the country and similar institutions and beyond.

But before I give it a whirl...I want to touch base regarding God's Integrity?....And I know that those in this forum realize I put a ? after The Integrity of God? because without drawing from anything other than Theime, who let us not forget, texts were all edited by his son, Theime 3, create the ?????......

"God was only pleased with himself, Not at all please with His Creation, and YET not pleased with Himself really...." I highlighted earlier.

Because of the tripod God, "Justice is the watchdog over His entire essence, and righteousness a watchdog over His justice"...The Nature of God is an internal mechanism to divvy up what humans conceive as most fair. Saving Grace becomes what the Colonel sets up as the glory colors of God's Perfect Righteousness and at the same time under these constraints is not Biblical. Saving Grace must intercede as if it did not, God would be "unfair" and not "Perfect Righteousness." God Man the son of the Father died to prove The Integrity of the Father. - The Integrity of God?

"Some people love good automobiles; others love superb firearms; yet others, beautiful music or rare antiques or fine wines. We all love different things. Whatever it is , however, an object is mandatory in human love. But human love is exactly what God does not possess. God's love remains an inherent quality that does not require inspiration." - The Integrity of God?

A. He rebukes Human Love as not seeing potential or love in the mystery of what could be.
B. His blasphemy includes limiting God into not feeling inspired regarding love. God simply created man to discount and marginalize his vision or whoops! Man was neither inspiring nor anything of potential. Though not an object of love, he created man as a day in the life...to go on to save the world from Lucifer and the Angelic Conflict and all that The Colonel emphasizes later....plus needing to intercede to prove His Integrity otherwise "unfair" would be Perfect Righteousness.

"He knows that if you were in the Garden, eventually you would have done what Adam did." - The Integrity of God?

So, he created Perfection in every way knowing they would fail.

"Personal sins are also an issue in our lives after salvation because they get us out of fellowship with God and temporarily cut off from the filling of the Spirit." - The Integrity of God?

But, according to the Colonel's pseudoscience every cell through replication and "miosis", is Sin Nature. How then if personal sins that cut off the filling of the Holy Spirit from filling of the Holy Spirit, is in every cell, allow the Holy Spirit to enter? - The Integrity of God?

Knock, Knock, Let Me In!!! Not by the hair of my Chinny Chin Chin cell make-up. "I The Holy Spirit am completely left out of The Colonel's rebuke of my Perfection and God's."

[u]Fatalism.[/u]

What is the solution to the dilemma that The Colonel has created and asserted?

"We are commanded to reprogram the dilemma, we are commanded to reprogram the 'computer' of our mind - to renovate our thinking. Placing the members of your physical body under orders of God includes reprogramming your mind. At the new birth, the power of your sin nature was broken through the imputation of God's righteousness and eternal life. Add to this the simultaneous baptism of the Holy Spirit, and for the firth time your soul is in the position to break free from the influence of corruption and depravity. By intake of Biblical doctrine, new information is fed into your mind, so that it is programmed in accordance with the plan of God for your life. Only doctrine in the soul can fulfill experientially what was accomplished positionally at the moment of salvation." - The Integrity of God?

"Born spiritually dead, we are candidates for Grace." - The Integrity of God

Fantastic. Why then as Grace recepiants through this Cosmoslogy would necessitate Christ to save us Colonel? That kind of thinking is not in line with The Colonel's Integrity of God as God only came to Save to prove his Perfect Righteousness which HAD to be proved otherwise His Perfect Righteousness would be in question as "unfair". - The Integrity of God?

Ergo - Plug into " the fairness" that God"s Perfect Righteousness had to prove was in question otherwise God was "unfair" and you might have a chance at freedom." Otherwise.....you are slaves to what The Colonel's premise is....
- The Integrity of God?

Gnosticism

Take 1: "Man's body, which is matter, is therefore evil. It is not to be contrasted with God, who is wholly spirit and therefore good."

"We must recognize that the sin nature is not endemic to the soul but resides instead in the cell structure of the human body. That is why this inherent corrupter is of mankind is called the "flesh" (Rom 7:7-18, 8:3-5).....While not in part of the soul, Adam's sinful trend, from its command post of the body, contaminates the soul to become the area of motivation for evil....The material part is its residence in the cell structure of the body.

On the material side, the sin nature resides in the human body, contaminating every cell. Regardless of the cell's structure or function--whether muscle, fat, skin, blood -- each contains forty-six chromosomes. The chromosomes in every cell carry the same pattern of genes which, like a blue print, determine all of that person's physical traits - eye color, height, bone structure, IQ. These chromosomes also carry the sin nature. Each chromosome in every cell is contaminated with Adam's sinful trend. For growth, repair, or replenishment, the body's cells divide by a process called mitosis in which one cell become two. The two new cells are exactly alike. - The Integrity of God? Evil through and through.... (Wrong....otherwise The Blob but let's go on....) The two new cells are exactly like the single cell from which they came. EVIL. - The Integrity of God?

Commentary:

It pains me to read further once more because A: He goes into meisosis.....and fouls it all up as the only purity is the cell that is passed monthly and never fertilized. [i]Stayfree from Sin Nature and celebrate this monthly passing as the shedding of impurity.[/i]

A: Females have more chromosomes than males. Scientists who have accepted the Colonel's sin in every cell have found a work around to avoid this spread of contamination. Men have 45 chromosomes to do our work because the 46th is a second X chromosome working at a greater capacity than we knew....The Y chromosome has been shedding genes willy nilly for millions of years and is now a fraction of the size of its partner, the X chromosome....That is why Japanese scientists a few years ago created a perfectly normal female mouse, not using cloning at all but the egg from one mouse and then instead of using mouse sperm, they took the DNA from another egg. BINGO!

There be the solve Colonel! In our lifetime, " a world without men" a version of the Cult of Diana is that some lesbian couples or (women who read Integrity of God) will have children, both being parents, an egg from one and one from the other creates life as has been done in a lab. The researchers learned that a whopping 15 percent--two hundred to three hundred-- of the genes on the second X chromosome in women, thought to be submissive and inert, lolling about on an evolutionary Victorian fainting couch, are active, giving women a significant increase in gene expression over men..."Women are mosaics, one could even say chimeras, in the sense that they are made up of two different kinds of cell. Whereas men are pure and uncomplicated, being made of just a single kind of cell throughout."

Personally, I prefer the old fashion way...Call me a romantic but The Colonel's Science plus his Eden Fantasy and Brave New World...."I am simply for your pleasure...Please deposit your sin nature to the receptacle to the left..." is, well, a bummer. Regardless of X and its the strength compared to the inherent evil of Y and impotent short-comings. Oh YYYY????...Must you be so Homer Simpson and Khan at that same time!!! Y not ditch this pesudoscience and let's get back to the pretty?!

I will continue with Gnositicim Number 1 but I promised "Z Holy Spirit!"

"A woman's ultimate commitment to Christ is to forgive a man for adultery." Sin is the ultimate celebration of the divine? "Christian Marriage" - By the Nigerian trained under the Colonel Okay.....

"Hurry up and be Wednesday. Must get there. Being there will help the flashes of Onward Christian Soldier song I can't seem to shake...Images of Dafur mixed with images of Mrs. Gun Runner in Sunday Morning Luby's finery... Along with the white trash talk radio types with cheap wigs and caked on Mary Kay...Church Secretary's gleefully preparing care packages, "By that Nigerian doing God's work (Dafur, Nigeria, Sudan, Ethiopia...It's all the same. Those Africans!)" with book, tapes, including, Tammy Wynette. Looking up from time to time while they lick and seal manila envelopes to flash "The Colonel" strolling by, a smile in exchange for a wink.

Now, some jungle rebellion outpost blaring Tammy Wynette on speakers hung from trees, above an open pen surrounded by barbed wire housing huddled rival booty... "Christian Soldiers" inside the outside, building, have just recently mastered "The Colonel's Christian Soldiers Hymn" and leaders know enough English to kinda read through the "One doing God's workbook".....Some are squatted playing tapes listening for words they recognize....Ones they have heard on English radio stations.

Then, lining up in unison like they have seen done, to sing "The Colonel's Christian Soldier" together, preparing for another days raid.....

Desert refugee camps waiting for rice and food truck, shrieks from different camps, the truck after 16 days finally gets there, mothers so hungry and brutalized from clan activities, the lucky ones not devoured, that their arms reach out for rice desperately dropping their children...REAL STARVATION. The truck appears in the heat, off the horizon. They have seen the mirage twenty times if they have seen it a thousand. This time it is the real deal, screams and wails, feet hitting dirt drown out the shrieks coming from camps...The "relief worker" hands them RB Theime Ministries "care package."

"Stand by your Man....And show the world you Luuuve Him, Any way you Caaaan! Staaaand Byiieeee Yourrrr Maaaaan!"

Do gooders are the ones sealing the envelopes most of the time. They are doing God's work and it gives them a sense of pride and status in their Church. That is why they have to be reminded, only Grace saves you.

The "Christians Soldiers" meanwhile were doing God's work too. The daily raid was actually several days travel North to the desert. Their jeeps packed with RB Theime "care packets" they had gotten from "One doing God's work also." As night approached they waited at a familiar low point on a familiar road. Conversation was in their mother tongue but words they had learned from a couple of men going to "One doing God's work classes" were "Scar tissue of the Soul","Unbelievers", "Jesus Saves", "Right lobe, Left lobe", pointing to one side of head and then the other. Then, one "Christian Soldier" quite animately started drawing a Z in the desert sand.

He started yelling, waving to his fellow "Christian Soldiers" over to him, "Do you get! Do you get it! Sin Nature! Right Lobe, Left Lobe, Jesus Saves!", all the while imitating the words he heard in class, and the tone he heard used, drawing the Z, and pointing to either side of his head. Cheers went up and then guns or knives were drawn for "Z Holy Spirit!"

Meanwhile, back at the "Christian Soldiers" camp, a few other "Christian Soldiers" took their time as they had several days to do so with the huddled booty in the outside pen. After several days of ripping and tearing at "Scar Tissue of the Soul", the pen was clear and ready for more booty.

The relief truck without any kind of GPS device attached, because it was pre GPS or no funds, ambled down the dirt ravine. Too late anyways, as these were new "Christian Soldiers" after all. The "Christian Soldiers" were on them with a fervor fever thrust. Some of the relief worker were armed but they were over powered. The last words the driver heard as the gun barrel was pointed at his left lobe was, "Z Holy Spirit!" The rest of the relief workers were bound and gagged, thrown into jeeps. All the rice and food was taken by the "Christian Soldiers", and one "Christian Soldier" drove off with a relief truck filled with RB Theime Ministries "care packets".

All the relief workers were Christian. They were not there doing "God's work" or works for God. They were feeding starving people.

"thereporter"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 06, 2009 09:17PM

This thread must stay focused exclusively on the topic of Thieme,

If you want to talk about ANYTHING else start another thread.

Posts that deviate from the topic will not be approved.

Repeated posts off topic may result in being banned from this message board.

Posted by: prebound ()
Date: September 07, 2009 08:59PM

Dear Moderator, Of course, I have no idea what posts you are withholding; however, in his defense, thereporter's most recent exhibition of acute keyboard diarreha is CHOCK-FULL of RB Thieme.

Perhaps it is best that you rein the lad in---he could easily run away lots of folks that aren't interested in free form critique of Bible Doctrine, by way of William S. Burroughs.

Thereporter has also given me a new sympathy for Bobby Thieme. I completely understand his need to retain a few "Grace Bouncers." LOL

prebound

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 07, 2009 09:01PM

prebound:

Please avoid what can be seen as a personal attack.

Date: September 07, 2009 09:57PM

rrmod
Please avoid what can be seen as a personal attack.

Dear Moderator, Point taken. I will be mare careful in the future. I meant no offense; the post was mostly tongue in cheek. The primary impetus for the message was that I'm not aware of your background. I sometimes wonder if you have ears to pick up all the hints of "scar tissue" and "metabolized Bible Doctrine" that are percolating under the surface.

I'm sure thereporter is a real sweetheart, if a bit obscure. I would be happy to have a cup o' coffee with him anytime.

I'm not privy to Bobby Thieme's motivations either. ;)

prebound

Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: September 10, 2009 07:39AM

prebound
...The primary impetus for the message was that I'm not aware of your background. I sometimes wonder if you have ears to pick up all the hints of "scar tissue" and "metabolized Bible Doctrine" that are percolating under the surface.
... prebound

To prebound: show me 1 example of "scar tissue". Just 1. Do you claim to not be a thiemite? That does not go to a clone church?

I think that like Thieme you infer special knowledge which you do not have. And? You would imply the very cult loaded language to the moderator? As if? Lol maybe you think the moderator would like to drink your sugar substitute poison? hah

Hilarious! Thanks prebound! I haven't had a good laugh all day!

Let's see the 1 example of scar tissue! Remember define scar tissue 1st. Then? Give just 1 example of it percolating near the surface in thereporter's post.

You can go spread Thieme vomit all over the internet, but not here. Hear? Here? There is a "truth umbrella" You have to prove every word Thiemite.

And? If you are not willing to do the tough work? Then why should we waste time with you?

It is probable that you are not "ready" yet.

Truthtesty

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2009 07:50AM by Truthtesty.

Date: September 10, 2009 08:10AM

prebound
Thereporter has also given me a new sympathy for Bobby Thieme. I completely understand his need to retain a few "Grace Bouncers." LOL

prebound

You must be kidding. You thiemite show up here and complain? Thieme trained "killer-instinct" SODINI just wasted 3 innocent women and wounded 9 other innocent women after "focusing" for the mass murder reading RB Thieme jr's "Integrity of God" and you would complain about Thieme's son needing bouncers?lol

That's "Sodini" nuts!

Hey prebound how do you feel about women?

Do you have that Thieme trained "killer-instinct"?

Do liberal women tick you off?

Would you like to waste a few liberal women?

Do you have suicidal imaginations of grandeur about murdering for a Reichwing mission?

Truthtesty

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2009 08:20AM by Truthtesty.

Date: September 10, 2009 12:41PM

Truthtesty
prebound
...The primary impetus for the message was that I'm not aware of your background. I sometimes wonder if you have ears to pick up all the hints of "scar tissue" and "metabolized Bible Doctrine" that are percolating under the surface.
... prebound

To prebound: show me 1 example of "scar tissue". Just 1. Do you claim to not be a thiemite? That does not go to a clone church?

I think that like Thieme you infer special knowledge which you do not have. And? You would imply the very cult loaded language to the moderator? As if? Lol maybe you think the moderator would like to drink your sugar substitute poison? hah

Let's see the 1 example of scar tissue! Remember define scar tissue 1st. Then? Give just 1 example of it percolating near the surface in thereporter's post.

You can go spread Thieme vomit all over the internet, but not here. Hear? Here? There is a "truth umbrella" You have to prove every word Thiemite.

And? If you are not willing to do the tough work? Then why should we waste time with you?

Truthtesty

Hey Truthtesty, I'm either a poor communicator or you have a tin ear. Perhaps both. ;)

You see the buzz words and assume it means I'm a defender of all things Thieme. Please notice that I put both terms in quotes. I simply meant that there is evidence of damaged lives and minds ("scar tissue from metabolized doctrine") embedded throughout this thread. I was attempting to turn Pastor Thieme's terminology inside out. I'm sorry it didn't translate well.

I was publicly wondering if the moderator has a background to understand all that's said here; if it's been the same mod for 2 years, I'm sure he gets it. But the fact that he seemed to be warning thereporter from straying off topic after a post that was literally stewing in RB Thieme called that into question, at least in my feeble mind. Once again, of course I don't know what is being withheld from the forum.

And to think. . .all of this nastiness could have been avoided if I'd only respected the privacy of the priesthood. Strict adherence to the royal family honor code is an imperative! Pitiful. But surely I'm not the only one around here due for a shot of triple compound discipline (although maybe that was only incurred when you disrespect a Pastor/Teacher)?

I'm glad my earlier post made your day. We aims to please.

I'm gonna (mostly) ignore your other post where you threw some nasty taunts in my direction. I need to have a good day too, so I won't take you too seriously.

Let me say---I gave you a rather straightforward account of my history a few pages back; it included a link to my church and doctrinal statement, per your request. If you think I'm a liar, it's certainly your prerogative. These internet forums have a very impersonal quality. It never hurts to err on the side of caution; however, sometimes a cigar is just a . . .

prebound

Date: September 11, 2009 11:20AM

prebound
... prebound

Truthtesty[/quote]

prebound: Hey Truthtesty, I'm either a poor communicator or you have a tin ear. Perhaps both. ;)

Truthtesty: Hey prebound perhaps not.

prebound: You see the buzz words and assume it means I'm a defender of all things Thieme.

Truthtesty: no I assume you are sympathetic to Thieme's evil things (therefore corrupt) and incompetent. I have a ceegar for prebound, you're playing a game. Hehe you know the reaction you'd get if you use Thieme's loaded language on this forum, it is like walking into a police department and yelling "GUN!". Hehe you know you will get a serious reaction. Can anyone other than you blame the police in that scenario or this forum in this scenario for your lack of cordial behaviour and lack of public sensibilities? Some might say your sociopathic. You knew people would get upset and you did't care.

Prebound quote "Please notice that I put both terms in quotes."

Truthtesty: So? Later on in this post you don't use quotes with Thieme's loaded language. So you are guilty.

prebound: I simply meant that there is evidence of damaged lives and minds ("scar tissue from metabolized doctrine") embedded throughout this thread.

Truthtesty: simply? Lol with Thieme's loaded language? Not happening. There is witnessing of damaged lives and minds, but that isn't "scar tissue". Thieme defines "scar tissue" very similar to how you just described it. So EXACTLY how are you attempting to turn Thieme's words inside out? You are not. You are not turning Thieme's words inside out. You are agreeing with Thieme's loaded language by using the terms.

prebound: I was attempting to turn Pastor Thieme's terminology inside out. I'm sorry it didn't translate well.

Truthtesty: It appears you are making it up and practicing Thieme's loaded language on this forum, all the while you are pretending to be discriminating Thieme. All the while pretending to be a victim. I do not believe you. Prove to us how you "was attempting to turn Pastor Thieme's terminology inside out."

And again prebound uses Thieme's loaded language on this forum:

prebound: And to think. . .all of this nastiness could have been avoided if I'd only respected the privacy of the priesthood. Strict adherence to the royal family honor code is an imperative! Pitiful. But surely I'm not the only one around here due for a shot of triple compound discipline (although maybe that was only incurred when you disrespect a Pastor/Teacher)?

Truthtesty: That was Thieme vomit and you are here to upset and disrupt this forum. And note you gave yourself away this time no quotes. " " ;) (that declares your intent) ;)

No one is going to get "a shot of triple compound discipline" it doesn't exist. You prebound will probably be paranoid to the point of dysfunction one day all "worried" if that bad thing that happened was G-d punishing you.

You should have wrote Thieme's loaded language in quotes like this: "triple compound discipline", " the royal family honor code", "privacy of the priesthood", "scar tissue", and "metabolized doctrine" as Thieme defined them do not exist in Christian reality. So? prebound? Do not take Thieme's loaded language seriously, because they are all lies, fictions, and falsehoods from the demented corrupt imaginations of sick psycotic Thieme who worshipped a false master.

So pinochio's nose grows longer. Again, either show me 1 exact example of "scar tissue" or show me how your trying to turn Thieme's words inside out.

You tried to test this forum with Thieme's loaded language and you have failed. Lol

Thanks again for the laugh.

Have a nice day,

Truthtesty

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2009 11:43AM by Truthtesty.

Posted by: sistersoap ()
Date: September 11, 2009 01:15PM

Hey prebound,

I begin to think the wrong "fairy tale" is being referenced in the last few posts....It is beginning to seem like DON QIXOTE to me. I believe some of the major players here tilt at windmills sometimes when they would do better to deal with real issues.

I believe you when you say you are not defending Thieme. Failing to use QUOTATION MARKS to suit Testy is not a reliable BS meter. Just because you try to use moderate language and do not respond to attacks with like attacks in return does not mean you are an 'undercover" Thieme follower. You would not be in the church you are in now if you had not left thieme's teachings.

i am sorry you are being treated as if you were a traitor to the cause, because I don't believe that you are. The real trolls are very easy to spot and deal with. It does not require higher education or "epignosis" to reveal them.

Mind reading is a very speculative process, would you not agree?

Sistersoap

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.