Re: R.B. Thieme Jr., Berachah Church Houston, Robert B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: sistersoap ()
Date: September 03, 2009 01:12AM

thereporter
Now Sistersoap,

I have seen variations in the gadget age. Maybe he's Jewish. Maybe he is a Messianic Jew who does it a little different to distinguish. Maybe he is a budding existentialist with healthy pagan influences. Maybe he is BBing and doesn't want to hit Shift to Capitalize the G so "-od". Maybe he is a Christian who purposely takes the G out of God when discussing Theime's conception as "od". "- (cont.) with od" Destructive Church leaders. Who knows? Maybe ask him first so he is not so Testy.

thereporter

Hi thereporter,

Testy can spell God any way he likes. It is ODD the way he does it, but then I think he likes to stir things up. However, I said I am not going to ask him about it, and I won't. It is a rather small thing actually. If he wants to be Jewish he can surely find out how to convert from a rabbi. As for "healthy pagan influences" what might those be?

Cheers,
Sister

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: September 03, 2009 01:22AM

thereporter
Truthtesy,

Thank you as I have much to sift through and appreciate the re-post.

To The Forum:

I will be continuing commentary but it will surround current events regarding Sodoni and Interest Groups that are asking, even pleading, for information regarding Theime's influence on Sodoni's mindset. The interest groups are women of course and Sodoni's racist attacks regarding Obama.

You will understand in my commentary upon the evening when Obama won the Presidency regarding Theime III prayer and what Theimites starting attacking me about in "Obamination" type of pros what I was responding to...What was coming from the directly correlates with the barrage of vigilance.

This forum has discussed the female issues regarding Sodoni's attacks but interest groups are also very concerned about the politics coming out of Berachah/Theime Jr. regarding racism and musings about Obama.

All for now and have a blessed day.

'thereporter'

Hi thereporter,
It is heartening to hear of interest groups inquiring about Thieme's influences. Where might we find some of these inquiries to read for ourselves?

And as for Obama and Thieme III, where might we find latest information?

Racism is the elephant in the room nobody wants to deal with because the true origin of this slimy attitude lies in the precepts of CHARLES DARWIN, who famously publicized the notions of "FAVORED RACES" taking over and eliminating the "LESS ADVANCED" races.

The truth is that EVOLUTIONARY BELIEFS inevitably teach racism. Our schools are saturated with this racist dogma.

Another truth is that WE ARE ALL DESCENDED DIRECTLY FROM THE EIGHT INFIVIDUALS WHO EXITED THE ARK. And those eight were all descended from ADAM and EVE, who were the genetic origin of all human beings.

THE HUMAN RACE is the only "racism" that is Biblical.

As for culture, that is another matter. Not all cultures are equally beneficial to mankind.

Thanks,
Sistersoap

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 03, 2009 01:22AM

sistersoap:

You are going at it again.

You need to stop it.

BTW--Orthodox Jews type God G-d.

But then that isn't in any way relevant to this thread.

Thieme is the topic here.

Date: September 03, 2009 01:35AM

rrmoderator
sistersoap:

You are going at it again.

You need to stop it.

BTW--Orthodox Jews type God G-d.

But then that isn't in any way relevant to this thread.

Thieme is the topic here.

Kindly show me how I am going at "it" again. I was talking to the reporter in response to one of his posts. Am I to ignore him, too? He responded to me re the "-od" thing. I very well know of the Jewish preferences in spelling the word for Deity and I deeply respect them. I use such spelling myself when corresponding with someone who is Jewish out of respect for their sensibilities.

Why not rebulke THEREPORTER for mentioning IT FIRST?

If you had read what I have written previously you would already know this. I also have said more than once I am not mentioning the "-od" thing any more. I really think you are nit picking. If you really want this to stop, why did you allow THEREPORTER to post his/her remarks to me on this subject?

When Non Thieme subjects come up in a natural conversation, are we to totally ignore it? For example, am I asking a bogus question of THEREPORTER when he mentions 'HELTHY PAGAN INFLUENCES"? If so, this is rather restrictive. THIEME PONTIFICATED ON EVERYTHING and I don't understand censoring so much of the HUMAN MILIEU of those of us who have exited his Thiemepark.

So thereporter should not have written his post mentioning anything but Thieme? And we (or just me) have to ignore all except THIEME ONLY remarks?

Thieme followers go absolutely everwhere over the spiritual apectrum when they exit. If one comes here testifying of his atheism after Thieme, are you saying we can't comment on that because it is off topic?

Thanks,
Sistersoap

Date: September 03, 2009 02:16AM

TO THE FORUM: RE SODINI, THIEME'S MEMORIAL SERVICE:

Earlier in this message board, I asked if anyone had anything more to contribute on the subject of GEORGE SODINI as a former Thieme follower. For those who don't know, he was the guy in Pittsburgh who shot up that L.A. FITNESS center and killed several women and injured a number of others. He had left his "local" version of a Thieme group and apparently held some strong negative feelings about his experience in the group. Claims of links between Sodini's actions and Thieme's teachings, especially about women, have naturally caused controversy in both pro- and con- Thieme interest groups.

More than once I have recommended visiting a pro Thieme group, a message board on Delphi, to see what life and thinking is like "on the inside" of Thieme followers minds. This group is very typical of those who support and follow Thieme. Those of us who have left his teaching will recognize themselves there from their days on the inside.

Out of curiosity I visited there today to search for topics re Sodini and also on Thieme's recent memorial service. If you want to read on this group, you will need to register membership on DELPHI, which you can do for free and with minimal trouble. I have not begun exploring these threads yet, but am posting links to make it easy for those who want to see their thinking and comments on these subjects of current interest.

ON GEORGE SODINI:

[forums.delphiforums.com]

OR click on this:

ON THIEME'S MEMORIAL SERVICE:

[forums.delphiforums.com]

I will be reading these threads, and I think this will be fruitful subjects for discussion here.

Cheers,
Sistersoap

Posted by: thereporter ()
Date: September 03, 2009 07:46AM

Sistersoap,

A joke. I make them often.

A line I heard a long time ago from a College prankster...Just a joke and word play to emphasis who knows? Yes, the Frenchman budding existentialist with healthy pagan influences was arguing there was no such thing as right or wrong until... There was NO MORE WINE????? WRONG!!!! (lol)

I am knew to the forum so not familiar with the jousting history.

Yes, those who keep the stew stirred keep the scum from rising to the top.

I had to off the cuff explain the Quaker religion. I think I might have rounded the first lap as I have a feeling Truthtesty is Testy. I refuse however to explain existentialism if he reads this post and I have nothing against the French either Truthtesty. I already took those tests. (lol)

Anyways, funny you should mention Rabbi and back to the forum discussion...At the last annual Board Meeting/Numbers Explanation at Berachah...The Colonel/Wife fund was called the "Rabbi Fund".

'thereporter'

Re: R.B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: thereporter ()
Date: September 03, 2009 08:34AM

Sistersoap,

I just did a Google/Dogpile search and it brought up many things. Boullion search terms but just plug Sodini mass killling in..And, I did not know until last week because the media skimmed over it rather than address it head on what he posted in his first post the day of Obama's win Nov 5. His whole diary is online if you really want to read through all of it now.

The focus has been and is still apparent in the "very able man, held a job as the System Analyst Nerd, chronicled and long in the works planned, attempted, revamped, Planned Execution" ....isolated, angry at the world, his target women, with questions surrounding his influences with respect to the Integrity of God and his Church. All the usual questions from family to faith to aforethought to mental make-up. Why? But no major media mentioning what he said in his first post though more now:

Sodini 1st Entry

"November 5, 2008:
Planned to do this in the summer but figure to stick around to see the election outcome. This particular one got so much attention and I was just curious. Not like I give a flying f**k who won, since this exit plan was already planned. Good luck to Obama! He will be successful. The liberal media LOVES him. Amerika has chosen The Black Man. Good! In light of this I got ideas outside of Obama’s plans for the economy and such. Here it is: Every black man should get a young white girl hoe to hone up on. Kinda a reverse indentured servitude thing. Long ago, many a older white male landowner had a young Negro wench girl for his desires. Bout’ time tables are turned on that shit. Besides, dem young white hoez dig da bruthrs! LOL. More so than they dig the white dudes! Every daddy know when he sends his little girl to college, she be bangin a bruthr real good. I saw it. “Not my little girl”, daddy says! (Yeah right!!) Black dudes have thier choice of best white hoez. You do the math, there are enough young white so all the brothers can each have one for 3 or 6 months or so."

And people want to face down this attitude rather than glaze over it even if it is "embarrassing." Which is assanine to begin with when the whole thing is a humanly aggregious. This was not a snap that can be brushed off as the man just popped. He was cooking. Political Correctness at times is the thought police and simply ignores that attitudes like this do exist and does not help remedy the problem. Hate in a different terminology or swiped under the rug only festers and that exacerbates dealing with an attitude that exists. And, what happens when we do not face something head on? Another ticking time bomb goes off.

Naturally, on "USA TODAY" for example when excerpts like this appeared on the moniter that people could read but the commentators only spoke regarding his hostility of women. It raised concerns that should not be glossed over. You have to look at the wound to apply a tourniquet.

'thereporter'

Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: September 03, 2009 09:47AM

To the Forum:

Sodini used RB Thieme jrs booklet "Christian Integrity" to focus and prepare for mass murder of 3 innocent women.

Sodini blog diary: August 3, 2009:(day before the sick serial murder)" I took off today, Monday, and tomorrow to practice my routine and make sure it is well polished. I need to work out every detail, there is only one shot. Also I need to be completely immersed into something before I can be successful. I haven't had a drink since Friday at about 2:30. Total effort needed. Tomorrow is the big day. Unfortunately I talked to my neighbor today, who is very positive and upbeat. I need to remain focused and absorbed COMPLETELY. Last time I tried this, in January, I chickened out. Lets see how this new approach works. Maybe soon, I will see God and Jesus. At least that is what I was told.

[abcnews.go.com]

RB Thieme jr quotes from his booklet "Christian Integrity", which Sodini used to focus and prepare for the mass murder of 3 innocent women:

RB Thieme jr quote from his booklet "Christian Integrity": " the filling of the Spirit contributes to concentration and mental focus, not to dissipation..."

RB Thieme jr quote from his booklet "Christian Integrity":"We must focus on doctrine, not on the evils we intend to leave behind. In this manner we avoid the arrogance of self-righteous crusading, which itself is a subtle satanic trap. The proper spiritual priority places doctrine before the influence of any personal relationship,..."

RB Thieme jr quote from his booklet "Christian Integrity":"At gate two, Divine promises and basic impersonal love set aside distractions that would disturb concentration. Concentration is the opposite of distraction; it is focusing your attention on a single object to the exclusion of all others. If you cannot sustain mental focus, you are unstable. You lack the attention span required to pursue any thought to its conclusion. You vacillate from one subject to another. The relaxed mental attitude of gate two enables you to operate from your own mental integrity rather than swerve indiscriminately from topic to topic..."

RB Thieme jr quote from his booklet "Christian Integrity":"Success in any endeavor in life requires the concentration to pay attention to detail while staying focused on the objective. And this demands self- discipline which is the consistent decision to do what must to be done, with the determination to avoid any distractions that hinder the accomplishment of an objective! In any sport, or medicine or music, military, Etc. Practice! Practice! Practice!
"

RB Thieme jr quotes from his booklet "Christian Integrity":"Even in the most dreadful circumstances, the believer must remain in control of his life, retain his personal sense of destiny...

Truthtesty: Note Sodini spoke of how his "Practice papers" could be freely published.

Sodini: Also, any of the "Practice Papers" left on my coffee table I used or the notes in my gym bag can be published freely.

Truthtesty: Sodini spoke of" paying attention to detail" and being successful with his new approach to mass murder using RB Thieme jr's booklet "Christian Integrity" as inspiration.

Truthtesty

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2009 10:17AM by Truthtesty.

Date: September 03, 2009 10:04AM

thereporter
Sistersoap,

A joke. I make them often.

A line I heard a long time ago from a College prankster...Just a joke and word play to emphasis who knows? Yes, the Frenchman budding existentialist with healthy pagan influences was arguing there was no such thing as right or wrong until... There was NO MORE WINE????? WRONG!!!! (lol)

I am knew to the forum so not familiar with the jousting history.

Yes, those who keep the stew stirred keep the scum from rising to the top.

I had to off the cuff explain the Quaker religion. I think I might have rounded the first lap as I have a feeling Truthtesty is Testy. I refuse however to explain existentialism if he reads this post and I have nothing against the French either Truthtesty. I already took those tests. (lol)

Anyways, funny you should mention Rabbi and back to the forum discussion...At the last annual Board Meeting/Numbers Explanation at Berachah...The Colonel/Wife fund was called the "Rabbi Fund".

'thereporter'

Careful, the reporter,
You are getting a little off topic here. Naughty naughty. But the mod only rebukes me when I do that it seems.

THE RABBI FUND?

Amazing.

Cheers,
Sistersoap

Date: September 03, 2009 10:06AM

I thought the name of the Thieme book Sodini mentioned or at least the article mentioned was THE INTEGRITY OF GOD, not CHRISTIAN INTEGRITY. Which is it?

Sistersoap

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.