Re: R.B. Thieme Jr., Berachah Church Houston, Robert B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: August 31, 2009 06:23AM

To thereporter:

In your post [forum.culteducation.com] you say the personal letter can not be proven? But if it were read to the congregation was there not a tape? Do you know the timeframe of this letter?

Truthtesty

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: thereporter ()
Date: August 31, 2009 07:42PM

Truthtesty,

No that is not what I said or am saying.

I am not saying that daily teaching of the Bible is necessary for Christian living and I am not saying all things are Salvation and Christian living.

I do not believe in my posts if you indeed read them, claim I am a Quaker, waiting for illumination either.

What I am saying and said, is the Bible provides guidance for Christians in thought and daily living.

I was not taking on the spiritual dynamics at play or changing the spiritual dynamics in John.
I was taking on what this forum is about...Destructive Churches. How did you arrive at that assumption? Is that something you have tried before because to think to ask that question is quite an undertaking to contemplate and I pity the person who attempts it ….(laugh)….As...it’s been attempted by quite a few or else there would not be a need for a Cult Forum: Destructive Churches and their leaders. I am very impressed with you Truthtesty but don’t hang something that heavy on me.

That is why with the scriptures regarding, not not needing a special teacher, who strays from guiding his flock according to a learned and positive devotion to presenting the Bible for thought and guidance in Christian daily living, I included these footnotes along with the scriptures. The scripture reference and footnotes provided in original post. As it says in one scripture I cannot recall that God Man Perfection was providing so much information regarding THE WORD that the Apostles as humans who were not perfect but chosen, could not of course take it all down or be absolute perfect resources for God Man as he was Perfection. Nevertheless, they were appointed by God Man as Apostles to continue The Word inspired by the Holy Spirit, as a window to the Mind of Christ. And, as we are all believer priests (i don't like the priest term but...), some Pastors/Teachers/Scholars regarding THE WORD, we are to provide guidance regarding intrinsic meaning and daily living with respect to The Bible. And therefore the only reliable truth to start from is the Source ordained by God Man. When in doubt, the Bible is the only reliable truth and source for meaningful thought and daily living. The Holy Spirit working through the Apostles is the only "reliable truth", not absolute truth, as the Original Source ordained by God Man. That is, if I am understanding the Bible translated into English in the NASB. A version of The Bible Theime may have recommended but he skimmed over this passage.

(You know what they say regarding, "Doth one protest too much...." I am not a mole for Theimeites are you?)

We have pontificating of what was Canonized and as Christian scholars claim and or reveal what was not Canonized regarding the NT that provide uncertainties according to man. Ergo, when in doubt go back to the Source and have faith in the Holy Spirit. Our unique exploration and role under Sovereign God and ordained free will would not search and celebrate, or gain a human conception of God's glory and how we are made in His image, rejoice, and feel His personal "knowing each hair on our heads", His love, if he simply passed out a manual. That would negate free will and rob us the pleasure of how He first loved us and How we love Him. Perfect Love from God is not to be confused with Stockholm Syndrome, where we are confined in a box with him and develop "love" for him over time if we simply know him, to avoid torture obey and maybe get a treat. What is not said is important as well...mystery.

Now, many Christians Scholars claim Mary Magdalen was very close to Jesus Christ and wrote a book regarding her eye-witness testimony and observations and the Apostles with their human sin nature painted her as a whore in order to discount her role and observations with Jesus Christ. Yet who was the first at His tomb and who bailed to Galilee to go fishing? Many Christian Scholars claim finding the Book of Thomas in Egypt which chronicled Jesus like a journalist based on things he said as God living as a Man, God Man, was revealing and at the same time revealed why Thomas was called "Doubting Thomas". Christian Scholars also emphasis what was left out when Christianity became a religion and a power to be reckoned with as the focus was on the Crucifixion and Passion Plays of this played out to vilify Jews, to gain power, and covert through compulsion. And yet still, lingering doubts of total inclusion regarding the former these Christian Scholars raise regarding new material discovered, and the narrow focus Christian scholars raise by those seeking to harness power and conquer, going back to the source, The Bible, doubts and a narrow focus is resolved.

I will post what I already posted, the footnotes, again, regarding the the scriptures I highlighted as in a framed dialogue concerning Theime, these scriptures from 1 John discounts his claim that he was the only "reliable truth" as a special teacher. Providing more understanding regarding the Bible is not adding supplements of higher knowledge like the Colonel did. This forum is a discussion of Destructive Churches and I believe Theime to be heretical in his claims based on these scriptures and ignoring many other truths in the only reliable truth. This assertion is based on a pronounced agenda that sought to impress his understanding rather than to guide. I have provided evidence and analysis that supports my assertion. And if one doubts my assertion, one only has to look at the reception, as the reception, his followers are the metrics, if you will, regarding my assertion.

“John is not ruling out human teachers. At the time, when he wrote however, Gnostic teachers were insisting that the teaching of the apostles was to be supplemented with the “higher knowledge” that they (the Gnostics) claimed to possess. John’s response was that what the readers were taught under the Spirit’s ministry through the apostles not only was adequate but was the only reliable truth. teaches you. The teaching ministry of the Holy Spirit (what is commonly called illumination) does not involve revelation of new truth or the explanation of all difficult passages of Scripture to our satisfaction. (that be arrogance) Rather, it is the development of the capacity to appreciate and appropriate God’s truth already revealed—making the Bible meaningful in thought and daily living. all things All things to know for salvation and for Christian living."

Making the Bible meaningful in thought and daily living. Daily living and action being my focus in this framed discussion regarding Destructive Churches and what I believe was Theime's narrow focus, knowledge of the Bible, I felt was The Colonel's narrow emphasis. "Daily intake of doctrine" was a limited construct. As even Demons and Lucifer know the Bible very well. Moreover his emphasis of the "daily intake of doctrine" limited to the doctrine he daily focused on or not, and or, for his purposes, instructed his followers to focus on certain doctrine, further alienated, disarmed, and limited. His method and complexity of vocabulary combined with his character I argue was a road block to knowing or understanding doctrine. These complexities therefore re-affirmed his necessity of being needed for knowing doctrine. His "Christian Soldiers" were therefore not prepared with the armor of THE WORD to even discuss their knowledge with demons much more, daily living a Christian life which demonstrates not only a knowledge of doctrine, an acceptance, and harmony with Christ. In a word belief. Knowledge is not belief. You can know until you are red faced screaming down at a Congregation in a Military uniform but unless you believe, you certainly cannot guide in thought or daily living. The Colonel wrestled with this as is evident in his writings and his style as a Pastor. Many of his followers put in a sleeper hold head lock.

May the Colonel's tormented soul be at peace finally and may his followers wake up and rejoice as Eternal Perfect Love they can and will feel.

These scripture passages, Truthtesty, were simply highlighted to underscore that it is better to, if having the mental capacity to do so, read the Bible on your own as the only reliable truth was better than the Colonel. No Brainer.

"The Earth Is The Lord's And Everything In It, The World And All Who Live In It." (Psalms) Everyone knows that Satan is the Middle Manager...CEO trumps Middle Manager and Share Holders fair far better if they recall to mind this scripture.

Peace Out,

thereporter

Date: August 31, 2009 08:51PM

Truthtesty,

Wednesday, January 14th, 2009

- The Personal letter underscored as Personal from an anonymous Man was read to Congregation. It was lengthy discussing how the Man had been married for 25-35 years, a very long time, but that is a guess to a Woman who had Schizophrenia. Back in the earlier days before other treatments she would undergo Shock Therapy treatments....How the man had to endure these pyschotic episodes years before medication and then even with. (Aside: In this personal letter reading and Bobby's commentary he actually mentioned that there were some actual Christian Psycologists out there real sarcastic but a nod to it.... but still like you have commented on, psychologist ripped.) What He remembered to provide Him strength was recalling the Woman he first met and fell and love with. On and on personal. The strain on the family. Later she developed Alzheimers and was in the fifth stage at Hospice which is the stage were death is very close. He learned to accept all things as blessing including Alzheimers an then she died.

In closing "You know that through all of this and enduring this, his WIFE, HE excercised a lot of Impersonal Love."

But like I said Truthtesty, I flipped it to it being the Colonel he was talking about because of being on the offensive. And the very pesonal nature and detail.... And, "things are handled from the pulpit." as is commonly said from Theimites. "Did he address this from the pulpit?"...regarding something else I will get to later.

However, it cannot be proven that the Colonel was the one being spoken about in this letter.

But there is the date you asked for.

And yes since everything is suppose to be taped...There should be a tape. It is in the Love Series Bobby that Berachah is releasing now.

thereporter

Date: August 31, 2009 09:49PM

Trustytesty,

Correction to last post regarding inquiry. My commentary the same but in the email about personal letter I say last Wednesday. The date of email written January 14, 2009. And it was the 7th stage of Alzheimers. And my email says over 30 years married. reporting his emphasis " great and obvious impersonal love spouse had and dying grace of alzheimers, just at the right time, was a blessing." And ovbious impersonal love living with spouse who had schitzophrenia for years going through electro shock therapy...Same as last post but added corrections. I have so much realtime reporting, refutations regarding Berachah...lot's of sifting.

thereporter

Date: September 01, 2009 10:00AM

the reporter,

I have not read all of Thieme Jr.'s publications, but are you aware of him ever giving the gnostic background to 1 John?
and how John in verses of this letter is addressing gnostic teachers/teachings and is playing off their system with his use of certain words?

I have read a few other bible teachers writings on 1 John and they all address this.

Date: September 01, 2009 11:35AM

thereporter: Truthtesty,

No that is not what I said or am saying.
Truthtesty: Are you sure?

thereporter: I am not saying that daily teaching of the Bible is necessary for Christian living

Truthtesty: Ok where in my posts did I say you did?

thereporter: and I am not saying all things are Salvation and Christian living.

Truthtesty: Not ok for you. Are you sure? Because , if you would read your own posts you would see: thereporter quote: "making the Bible meaningful in thought and daily living. all things All things to know for salvation and for Christian living."
Which? You reposted again? And? Question me? If I read your posts?

thereporter: I do not believe in my posts if you indeed read them, claim I am a Quaker, waiting for illumination either.

Truthtesty: I did not in my posts, if you read my posts, did I ever claim you were a Quaker.

Truthtesty: also would you reconcile these next 2 postings of yours?

You post on the one hand:

thereporter: John's response was that what the readers were taught under the Spirit's ministry through the apostles not only was adequate but was the only reliable truth. teaches you. The teaching ministry of the Holy Spirit (what is commonly called illumination) does not involve revelation of new truth or the explanation of all difficult passages of Scripture to our satisfaction. (that be arrogance) Rather, it is the development of the capacity to appreciate and appropriate God's truth already revealedmaking the Bible meaningful in thought and daily living. all things All things to know for salvation and for Christian living."

Truthtesty: Then on the other:

thereporter:...Ergo, when in doubt go back to the Source and have faith in the Holy Spirit. Our unique exploration and role under Sovereign God...

Truthtesty: Would you reconcile these 2 posts in 60 words or less?

Again I completly disagree with the NASB commentary.

Truthtesty

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2009 11:52AM by Truthtesty.

Date: September 01, 2009 12:20PM

To thereporter,

I find your description of Thieme's psuedoscience intresting.

I made post(s) some time ago about Thieme's psuedoscience and psuedotheology.

Truthtesty

Date: September 01, 2009 12:26PM

Orange,

No. Never. Not that I am aware of or read. (Though the Colonel was crafty at naming the poison he was delivering.) NO. Never, in my readings of all his stuff. I have never listened to all his tapes and will never.

I just took so much pain, lash, and heat from this nonsense and have a background in International Studies - Middle Eastern Studies and Russin History a focus....but general History and Politics. My Senior Capstone was The Shoah and have been a Christian since a tiny child. The Church had the signs of fascist leanings and licentiousness...Trashing anything righteous or works. This bothered me especially with all the reading and study and living and life experiences Pre-Berachah.

Any time something really bothered me going to Berachah or something that I read from the Colonel. I would simply flip a page to the Bible and found relief. On one occasion Bobby III make a comment that the best Apostle was Paul because he was a Gentile...Paul was a Jew and yes a great Apostle and his writings great. However, the only man Jesus said is the Greatest or loved was John. That is doctrine. And I warned about picking out your favorite Apostle as that has been done before and led to non positive things. It is the Bible, not a Comic Strip, Spider Man or Superman I warned...I started reading I John and the intro and what was described was the Aha for me in regarding Gnostic licentiousness and Theime and Theimeites.

I had already addressed the "Well, Theimites are basically Catholics with no good works. This sux." And, ANY talk about anything regarding helping the poor, or my involvement with the non-profit "One" "Of all the works trips waste of time!!!! THAT IS SOCIAL GOSPEL!!!!" SOCIAL GOSPEL.....let me add that to another term to keep anyone from any humane action. Sorry, I found Bono's prayer breakfast where he rattled off 35 scriptures regarding the poor to be Biblical as they came from Jesus???!!! And I wasn't doing it to get any attention.

The controversies I learned of were rationalized "Sin Nature from Adam" were big bad things to me especially done by a Minister of God or "Serious students of the WORD". And a crop of decent Ministers that were not part evil genius and part sexual deviant I would buy someone an ice cream if I could find one....Then the militaristic and tough tacticle rough course and no emotion allowed....Historically, led in my studies to Cult Behavior and or Genocide, carried to its logical extreme.

So I read the backdrop to 1 John which included this commentary on Gnosticism as part of the reason the letter was written in the first place and then referenced all scriptures pertaining to it I read. And then, re-read 1 John.

I AM NOT A THEOLOGIAN. I can read the words of Christ in the Gospel and this is ignored in Theimeites. "His sole purpose was to die." Saving Grace absolutely, but Man God Perfection and His life up until this time proved that it was Perfection that gave His life....So why all the brush over regarding Him....in essence!?.

It was all, know, know, know, intake, and all these freaking books! And WEIRD SCIENCE. Plus, the complexity was an obvious usurping of Christ's message encouraged these Theimeites I was taking abuse from...And, the attitude of many Theimites in general.

It simply was the Bible scripture and Cult or Heresy that I found closest to their behavior and Theime's method and approach. AGAIN, I AM NOT A THEOLOGIAN THOUGH.

What I had to constantly underscored to these abusive Theimeites whom I also loved was, God is in control of all things. CONTROL AND EXECUTION ARE DIFFERENT. God is not carrying out ALL the blows and beating that humans give one another. It was the human's negative volition and disrespect of law who stole my car, not a spanking from God. It was the state of the Economy not God spanking me personally that led to massive lay offs in my profession and whole department after never not working since 15. It was not God spanking me, after moving into a new place, within walking distance of Berachah, having been there only three months, calling Berachah and telling them they were a bunch of "arrogant gods and the administration should be required to attend Bible class too. I will never attend this Church again.".... Two weeks later, I survived a home invasion and attack...This perp because of me not freezing up but screaming and fighting like hell along with an Angel in my bedroom did not get a chance to do what he intended to do. Thank God. And, I was moved by HPD Homocide /SVU to a different location at night. Even after this I still got, "You are getting a big spanking because God wills everything Hebrews something or other" combined with fighting off the emotion or wanting to hug me. This was not how they were before Colonel Theime and his tapes and tons of books. I wondered why they could never point to the Sin Nature or Negative Volition (Colonel beaten in terms) regarding these events or the Perpetrators....rather than making GOD the Perpetrator. And I belief this has to do with the Colonel's lengthy Spiritual Testing anthropomorphizing his Testing to God. I take responsibility for my screw ups, sins, and have never been a victimologist or blame everyone else. However, this trend was disturbing and may not have been the cause for their changed demure as I have noted certain people have a disposition to the Colonel's brand...But, as far as growing in their Christian thought and daily living...The Goal...I believe he was a catalyst for stumping this growth.

Though I found the message of the Church shifted under Bobby III and enjoyed many of his lessons. When I mean never, I mean never regarding going back like I stated to the drones there.

Do not believe I took this undertaking as a purely objective 'reporter' though that type of detachment was required to deal and smoke them, in a manner of speaking. Even 'the reporter' has a story.

I have shared just a bit of my flipping the tables on them. But, I think this is enough for a while. To borrow a Military Term often used but never used in The Colonel's repeated terms....I am taking some R&R.

'thereporter'

Date: September 01, 2009 12:32PM

Truthtesty,

Cool. I will check them out in good time. But, like I explained to Orange...I am taking some R&R regarding Theime and his Ball of Chaos...I have to laugh because as I did not want to open what get's passed out as teaching material for children but I finally did. Theime has a picture of "The Ball of Chaos"....Okay tiny tots, this is what The Ball of Chaos looks like. Now, we are going to unravel it and get it properly in ORDER for you."

'the reporter'

Date: September 01, 2009 11:07PM

To thereporter:

Since you brought it up. Would you explain your understanding of Quaker illumination, what you disagree with it and why?

Truthtesty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.