Re: R.B. Thieme Jr., Berachah Church Houston, Robert B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: August 23, 2009 08:24AM

To sister:

I mentioned Dr. Wall's dissertation to this forum many times. In this case, I say that Dr. Wall mentioned both pro and con info on Thieme and I still presented the link to Dr. Wall's entire dissertation. This was to show prebound that my judgement was not skewed to only anti Thieme info.

Truthtesty

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sistersoap ()
Date: August 23, 2009 08:43AM

But testy,

you claimed to make it available to "us" without COST when anyone could and still can get it all for free. And you did not address this claim in your answer.

Sistersoap

Date: August 23, 2009 09:58AM

Dear sister:

it is good to hear from you again. If you do not believe me go find and original "in paperback" copy of Dr. Wall's dissertation. Compare all of that "journey" to today when today you can merely "click" and read. You may not like me, but it is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Peace sister,

Truthtesty

Date: August 23, 2009 10:07AM

Testy you are not clear here. What do you have to do with Wall's church posting his dissertation in the form of a book online available to all and easily found with a search engine have to do with you making it available to all "without cost?"

Perhaps I am being dense, but I don't think so.

Please explain.

Thanks,
Sistersoap

Date: August 23, 2009 10:41AM

Dear sister:

Now it is easily found with a search engine. You click and Dr. Wall's dissertation is available "without cost", as a counter to Thieme's "without cost".

Lambrusco is a mellow wine.

Truthtesty

Date: August 23, 2009 11:25AM

To the Forum:

I agree that it is correct to speak out against a totalitarian government that does not respect the will or voice of "we the people", and In addition does not have OVERSIGHT. We the people is us the American people. Thieme attacked communism but that was really mute in self assured destruction. Many a corporate crony and corrupt defense contractor took advatage of taxpayer fear here. However the real danger is not simpleton ideologies such as communism or al qaeda. The real danger is the ravaging of the American people's economic abilty to create wealth inside the USA and KEEP wealth inside the USA, by unpatriotic corrupt national and corrupt international investors and directors.

The idea that al qaeda could bring more destruction than the USSR, was only believed by simpleton idiots. They were just pawns in the real internal corporate destruction and corporate robbery of the past 8 years of, "we the people" Where? billions of American taxpayer dollars went unquestioned to corrupt defense contractors, while a neocon fascist was president.
It is not just the presidency as one can clearly see. The "blue dog" democrat corporate sell outs are fighting for corporate intrests against the will of "we the people". The blue dogs will not probably not be in office very long, now that progressives see who they really are.

Truthtesty

Date: August 23, 2009 12:21PM

Truthtesty
Dear sister:

Now it is easily found with a search engine. You click and Dr. Wall's dissertation is available "without cost", as a counter to Thieme's "without cost".

Lambrusco is a mellow wine.

Truthtesty

Testy you could not be more obscure if you tried. How is this an answer to my question of HOW you gave us all free access to Wall's dissertation? What part did you play in taking it from a paperback to the online version of Wall's work? This is what you said and what you implied. I don't think that is a very hard question to answer. You have clearly taken credit for this availability and I would like to know what facts back this claim up.

Of course if you just want to avoid the question without saying so, you have done it very well. But it does neither you nor this forum any credit to dodge the issue YOU RAISED.

You give others the third degree for their claims they "can't prove" so come clean yourself.

Sistersoap

Date: August 23, 2009 12:49PM

Sister:

What difference does it make what role I plyed? The dissertation is available world wide and Dr. Wall wrote it. It is easily available to anyone worldwide witha cick of a mouse. Why can't you just be happy with that? I told you I did not want to go into detail yet? You do not respect that.

Truthtesty

Posted by: zeebrook ()
Date: August 23, 2009 09:30PM

I am with you Sistersoap on Truthtesty's less that honest responses. Why is it important about the false impression you make Truthtesty is because in your post of November 8, 2007 you proclaimed "I am an expert in the truth" yet you deliberately obscure it here.

As to Dr Wall's thesis I do not believe you played any role. By the way the challenge you put to Sistersoap to get a papercopy, what does that prove? I in fact have a copy of the original thesis, purchased it from Dallas Theological Seminary. It was presented in May 1978 to the faculty of the Department of Theology under the title "A Critical Examination of the Teachings of Robert B. Thieme Jr. on the Christian Life" and signed by the examining committee Charles C. Ryrie, J. Ellwood Evans and John F. Walvoord. So what do you wish to know about the original thesis?

On page xii of Wall's introduction he says
It is the prayerful desire of the author that no part of this dissertation will be construed as a malicious attack on a man but rather a fair evaluation of doctrine, and that the ultimate impact of this study will promote the unity, growth, purity, and stability of the body of Christ and will bring glory to our blessed matchless redeemer and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Note the purpose of the dissertation is to be construed as a malicious attack on a man, unlike many of the postings in the forum. Dr Wall asked for a fair evaluation of Thieme's doctrine. From what I have read on this forum Truthtesty has made malicious attacks against the man including calling a Fascist etc etc. A number of posts by Synergy October 1997 hightlighted these. Also very interesting is a post of 11 October 2007 confirming Truthtesy's antichristian bias and the that he is not a christian.

So I ask Truthtesty what does having the paper copy of Dr Wall's thesis prove in your argument that you provided his dissertation as asked by Sistersoap? Remember you made the statement that you are "an expert in the truth".

What does the post about totalitarian governments have to do with the issue apart from you trying to deflect the errors you have made? Sounds like you have just read Perkins "Confessions of an Economic Hitman". Let us stick to Thieme's doctrinal positions, exegesis etc.

Well done Sistersoap, and keep it up.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 23, 2009 10:00PM

Please refrain from attacking members of this board personally.

The subject of this thread is Thieme, not any individual member.

Let's be courteous, reasonable and stay on topic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.