Current Page: 202 of 204
Re: R.B. Thieme Jr., Berachah Church Houston, Robert B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: TouchSmart ()
Date: January 15, 2018 02:44AM

Don't think recordings would work in this situation. The damage has already been done and this pastor has convinced his congregation and others that spiritually mature wives can "handle" a lifetime of verbal and emotional abuse from husbands.They call it "suffering for righteousness" [www.facebook.com]
I left this church years ago, but after great harm had been done to my family. No one at this church seemed to understand or care.
These pastors, and there are many, teach online at Chafer Theological Seminary [www.chafer.edu] for additional income, while they are being paid a pastors salary. They do not believe in "visiting the sick" etc.... Instead they write books, supplementing their income, or study at home to further their own education. They have quite the "gig". They believe the bible teaches wives to be in complete submission to husbands, and will only intervene if there is actual physical violence and injury to the wife. Even then, the most they are willing to do is speak to the husband.
There is really nothing that can be done to expose these pastors, that I know of. Whether extreme Christian views or extreme Muslim view, it seems that pastors can do and say whatever they want with no real responsibility.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AussieGirl ()
Date: February 26, 2018 09:31PM

My family used to attend a Lutheran Church until the early 80's when my parents didn't feel that they were heading in the right direction with their faith and went in search of more. They found a local man who listened to RB Thieme's tapes and so it begins. I was about six years old when they started listening to tapes morning, noon and night. It was always at meal times so there was no family discussions, we had to listen to what sounded like a very negative, angry man. We were still allowed to listen to music of the day, celebrate Christmas and Easter and watch popular movies such as Star Wars. Then one day life as we knew it came crashing down, everything became evil. My sister's Ah Ha posters were burnt, Abba records were destroyed along with other things they deemed as evil, we were told Easter and Christmas will not be celebrated anymore. My sister (four years older than me) and I were the hardest hit as we were still too young to process what had just happened. Thieme continued to be a big part of my parents lives and it was basically shoved down our throats. We still listened to modern music but had to hide the fact from our parents as if they found out dad would sit us down and give us a Thieme lecture.
Late teens I turned to alcohol and drugs to escape from reality. My parents found out about my drug use and couldn't understand why I was using, I didn't even understand what I was trying to escape from as Thieme's teaching was the only true Word of God. I eventually shifted out of home and in with my partner and we were living in Sin as I was pregnant and we weren't married. I brought up our children without Thieme in there lives, even though my parents tried their very best to convince me to do so. The biggest slap to the face was when I split from my partner for a while. My dad called me a bad mother and that I should listen to the Right Man Right Woman tapes and that I didn't need to love my husband to stay with him. My partner and I did work things out eventually, no thanks to my dad.
I cringe every time someone mentions Thieme's name, he is definitely not my pastor teacher and has turned me off of religion. I believe in God but I have no intention of joining a church at this stage in my life.
I now rarely drink alcohol, I stopped using drugs many years ago. It has taken a long time to acknowledge the cause of my anxiety, depression, panic attacks etc. I have blocked out Thieme's teachings to try and heal. I am glad I came across this forum as it has helped many things to make sense and I wasn't the only one dealing with the aftermath of Thieme.
Out of all of this I still love my parents and can see that they were only trying to do what they thought was right at the time. They do, on occasion, still listen to tapes but not as much as they used to.

Posted by: 11wedowhatwewant ()
Date: April 15, 2018 04:46PM

@AussieGirl,

Kind of similar with some family members of mine, in Oz.

Burning AhHa posters? Not good :)
I though those kinds of actions were more influenced by the U.S. 'Satanic Panic' early 80's thing.

From what I understand, the RM/RW book itself is no longer published, but I could be wrong. There's another book of his worse than that -about women- which isn't published anymore.

Good thing the reading here helped somewhat.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 16, 2018 12:01AM

Burning ABBA music?

Burning Mamma Mia! ?.

[www.google.com]

You could have been listening to something far more provocative - like
Ya Gotta Fight for Your Right to Party by the Beastie Boys.

[www.google.com]

Trigger Warning

Long list of Thieme books. Guy must have had ghost writers or been someone who needed only 3 hours of sleep at night.

[www.bookfinder.com]

Bookfinder dot com is a great place to research whether anyone has published something.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2018 12:04AM by corboy.

Posted by: howgodmadeu ()
Date: June 12, 2018 01:17PM

To whom it may concern:

We are here to help anyone who is fighting the good fight against McArthurism. We have been wanting to help, but wasn't sure how to do it. We have also been affected by McArthurism through our family...they were manipulated into following this cult by being recruited to visit other churches throughout the world. Our immediate family was hurt by our own family because we wanted to help. We decided to take a stand and not let McArthurism take our power away...we want to act, and not be silent any longer. If there is someone who is willing to take a stand with us, we can discuss further what we would like to do.

Imagine
by John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: June 16, 2018 06:09PM

Hello Touchsmart,

I've been extremely busy. I still am. The tragedy and confusion of false interpretation by false human authority in the Church (as opposed to the perfect authority of God) that continues is sad and so unnecessary. False human authority is the root of this evil. Here is what I previously wrote [forum.culteducation.com]

To the Forum:

I want to show the real history of christian conflict arising from the Catholic Church to the Prostestant reformation. See "The battle for the Bible" [www.youtube.com] Also, That the corrupt translators of bibles were translating according to the political powers that existed at that time to falsely equate the authority of God with a corrupt pastor (resulting in giving that authority to the government/king/parliament/upper rich class) to enrich rich men by falsely controlling and enslaving the beliefs of the christian slave masses to the false political masters. Translating from greek to English began in the 1300s (John Wycliffe) [biblehub.com] and was by no means created by R. B. Thieme jr. It is against US law to murder Christians for reading the greek to English transaltion of the scripture today. The worst that a coercive pastor can legally do today in America is to intimidate a christian that it is somehow “wrong” for them to read it for themselves. That is what Thieme did. After thousands were murdered for daring to read the greek to English scripture. Thieme states (600 years later) that “You wont get much out of it”(reading the bible for yourself).”better come to class”. If someone wants a good greek translation simply read the Wycliffe or Tyndale bibles. Thieme would practice “inculcating/brainwashing” the Christians mind with Thieme’s privatized terminology which was not in the greek scripture. And Thieme falsely equated the authority of God with a false concept of a corrupt pastor’s authority. This resulted in a lot of unsound christian minds, with many destructive effects.

The original rebels John Wycliffe (body exhumed and desecrated) and William Tyndall(caught tortured and burnt alive) fought against the Catholic church so that the individual could be free to read the Bible for themselves and make up their own sound mind (not brainwashed mind nor inculcated mind, but sound mind) as to what the scripture states..

John Wycliffe translated Titus 2:15 "Speak thou these things, and admonish thou, and reprove thou with all commandment; no man despise thee."

John Wycliife was the original rebel who fought against the false authority of the Catholic church, and could well be said started the protestant reformation.

John Wycliffe had the latin vulgate to work with but the latin vulgate was translated from greek originally.

William Tyndale translated Titus 2:15 "
These thinges speake and exhorte and rebuke with all commaundynge Se that no man despise the."

William Tyndale was strangled lost consciouness and recovered consciouness while being burned to death and murdered by the church for translating scripture from greek to English..

Governments from Rome to the England claimed that they had authority over translation and that the christian could not read the bible for themselves, resulting in murder for those who dared read it for themselves. Rome and England murdered thousands to try to keep thier false authority over the masses of christians.

Thieme claimed in The 1984 hardcopy edition of "Christian integrity" by RB Thieme jr does have the subtitle "components of completed happiness".p. 182 The 1984 Christian integrity" by RB Thieme jr p. 182 says "And being inculcated with His thinking!", instead of "And being brainwashed with His thinking!".
Very slight word changes throughout the paragraph.

The warning is that Thieme spoke of "inculcated" with "brainwashed" as meaning the same.

You can see this in other places as well:

Thieme quote: When anyone lives continually in the arrogance complex, he is inculcated with the thinking of Satan as the ruler of fallen angels before the creation of man. Anyone who remains in the hatred complex is inculcated with the thinking of Satan as the ruler of the world after men became his prisoners. (Isa_42:7) Christian integrity by RB Thieme jr

Thieme quote: You may have been brainwashed by human viewpoint such as, “We all have the divine spark,” or “We’re all brothers”; but that is the Satanic philosophy peddled right from the mouth of the devil! King of Kings and Lord of Lords by RB Thieme jr

It is is clear here again, that Thieme interchanges "inculcated" with "brainwashed" when addressing satan's thinking to the Thieme defined Christian.

The glaring question is Where does the Bible say that you are either "brainwashed" by G-d or by Satan? It doesn't. The bible says the christian is to be of a sober mind, not a brainwashed mind or inculcated mind. [biblehub.net]

So I ask you thiemites as you are listening to a Thieme tape with Thieme's privately coined words did you notice the difference between the brainwashing/inculcating of Thieme and the brainwashing/inculcating of G-d? If so what different words did you hear other than Thieme's words? Did you hear G-d speak one word to you? If not then you equated Thieme with G-d.

Thieme's speaking and false claim of spiritual authority was not equivalent to G-ds. The scripture speaks for itself.

Understanding God's Government By Paul W. Syltie quote: "All Authority Inserted into Titus 2:15: The KJV reads: "These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee". In English, it sounds like Paul is telling Titus that he has "all authority" over the brethren-as a king or dictator might. The Greek words for "all authority" are pas and epitage. The latter word is used five other times in the New Testament (Rom 16:26, 1 Cor 7:6.24; 2Cor 8:8, 1Tim1:1, Tit1:3). In all these cases epitage is translated "commandement" and refers to a commandement of the Eternal. The incorrect use of "authority" makes it sound like Titus was the rebuking authority, not the Eternal commandments. Also, the Greek pas is translated "every" 117 out of 1.243 times. When pas is used with a word that trepresents a "class of items", pas refers to "every itme in the class." This verse would be much more consistently translated if it said "rebuke with every commandment". Titus was correct the brethren using every commandement of the Father and Christ. [books.google.com]

Epitage consistently means "Commandment of God". I submit to you that epitage in Titus 2:15 is refering to the commandment of God and not a false equalization of a pastor that has an equal authority to God.

I also submit that John Wycliffe and William Tyndale (the founders of the protestant reformation against the catholic political governments roman and english churches) never falesly translated Titus 2:!5 as "all authority" of the pastor over the masses but "These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all commandments of the Lord". The commandments of the Lord are the rebuking authority, not a sinful pastor.

There are 7 verses in the New Testament which use epitage. In 6 cases epitage is traditionally translated "commandment", in reference to the commandment of G-d.

Ro 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting G-d, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

1Co 7:6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.

Notice Pau's rhetorical nature. Does that sound like someone who speaks with "all authority"? Paul speaks with permission , in this case.

1Co 7:25 Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.

Again notice the rhetorical nature of Paul. Paul makes distinction between "my judgment" and "commandment of the Lord". Also, notice that when Paul says he gives his judgment it is done so by having obtained the mercy of the Lord to be faithful. Not deceitful for an extremist political agenda, but faithful.

2Co 8:8 I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love.

Again notice the rhetorical nature of Paul making distinction between Paul's "words", and the commandment of G-d.

1Ti 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of G-d our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

Tit 1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of G-d our Saviour;

Tit 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all commmandment (of the Lord)

In all these cases epitage is used of the "commandment of G-d" If you notice the entire chapter of Titus 2, it is a list of commandments not of Paul, but of Jesus. So it appears Syltie the logic is sound and consistent with other Biblical directions. Syltie does make the error of saying " The latter word is used five other times in the New Testament (Rom 16:26, 1 Cor 7:6.24; 2Cor 8:8, 1Tim1:1, Tit1:3).", but you can see 6 other verses are listed in the same sentence, instead of 5. And it is 1 Cor 7:25, not 1 Cor 7:24.

2 Corinthians 1:24 Not that we lord it over your faith we are workers for your joy, for by faith ye stand

[biblehub.com]

2 Corinthians 1:24 clearly states that a pastor does not have authority over a christians faith. And? if a pastor did exercise authority (kyrieuomen) over a christians faith it would hurt the christian standing in faith "for by faith ye stand", not help.

The bible speaks of kyrieuomen 7 times. in these examples the christian pastor DOES NOT HAVE kyrieuomen over a christians faith.
[biblehub.com]

Now in reference to "Law" there was kurieuo (lording over) [biblehub.com] ie: The Law of God and Moses commanded. Death ruled over kurieuo Jesus. Look at examples of how the lording over is used in the reference to "Law". Kurieuo is never used with a pastor or elder. Death no longer rules over Jesus as was raised up.

To the christian the works of the Jewish law are over and faith in Jesus is life so is the kurieuo (lording over) of man over the christian. [biblehub.com] Moses commanded (kurieuo) the Jews. God commands the Jews and the christians. But a pastor at best speaks with permission and explicitly does not "lord it over the faith" of a christian because in doing so it is a violation and the christian cannot stand in thier faith. 2 Corinthians 1:24 Nor does a pastor lord it over the mind of the christian, for the christian is to be of sober/sound mind [biblehub.com].

Galatians 2-19 [biblehub.com]
[biblehub.com]

Being positive to the false words of Thieme's about Thieme's false authority is not substantiated at all as biblical scripture. Clearly the opposite is stated in 2 Corinthians 1:24. It does however, serve a political end by falsely controlling the individuals christians belief (and political vote in November elections). One could say that "Thieme is no worse than the murderous political Roman and England governements who killed thousands to prevent the individual from reading from greek to true english." I'll let God judge that. It's just that in modern day America a "church" can't physically murder the christian. The church/ pastors can only verbally murder the christian's faith, which results in a false depedency (and other things of false nature). And? if a christian is uninformed/unedified then a christian's faith can be verbally murdered. "...for by faith ye stand". In Thieme's case Thieme taught an inculcation or brainwashing of the christian either by God or by Satan, as if the christian had no freedom of choice to choose thier own spirituality.

1 JOhn 2:27 KJV "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." [biblehub.com]

Date: June 17, 2018 07:15AM

Hello Touchsmart,

I've been extremely busy. I still am. The tragedy and confusion of false interpretation by false human authority in the Church (as opposed to the perfect authority of God) that continues is sad and so unnecessary. False human authority is the root of this evil. Here is what I previously wrote [forum.culteducation.com]

To the Forum:

I want to show the real history of christian conflict arising from the Catholic Church to the Prostestant reformation. See "The battle for the Bible" [www.youtube.com] Also, That the corrupt translators of bibles were translating according to the political powers that existed at that time to falsely equate the authority of God with a corrupt pastor (resulting in giving that authority to the government/king/parliament/upper rich class) to enrich rich men by falsely controlling and enslaving the beliefs of the christian slave masses to the false political masters. Translating from greek to English began in the 1300s (John Wycliffe) [biblehub.com] and was by no means created by R. B. Thieme jr. It is against US law to murder Christians for reading the greek to English transaltion of the scripture today. The worst that a coercive pastor can legally do today in America is to intimidate a christian that it is somehow “wrong” for them to read it for themselves. That is what Thieme did. After thousands were murdered for daring to read the greek to English scripture. Thieme states (600 years later) that “You wont get much out of it”(reading the bible for yourself).”better come to class”. If someone wants a good greek translation simply read the Wycliffe or Tyndale bibles. Thieme would practice “inculcating/brainwashing” the Christians mind with Thieme’s privatized terminology which was not in the greek scripture. And Thieme falsely equated the authority of God with a false concept of a corrupt pastor’s authority. This resulted in a lot of unsound christian minds, with many destructive effects.

The original rebels John Wycliffe (body exhumed and desecrated) and William Tyndall(caught tortured and burnt alive) fought against the Catholic church so that the individual could be free to read the Bible for themselves and make up their own sound mind (not brainwashed mind nor inculcated mind, but sound mind) as to what the scripture states..

John Wycliffe translated Titus 2:15 "Speak thou these things, and admonish thou, and reprove thou with all commandment; no man despise thee."

John Wycliife was the original rebel who fought against the false authority of the Catholic church, and could well be said started the protestant reformation.

John Wycliffe had the latin vulgate to work with but the latin vulgate was translated from greek originally.

William Tyndale translated Titus 2:15 "
These thinges speake and exhorte and rebuke with all commaundynge Se that no man despise the."

William Tyndale was strangled lost consciouness and recovered consciouness while being burned to death and murdered by the church for translating scripture from greek to English..

Governments from Rome to the England claimed that they had authority over translation and that the christian could not read the bible for themselves, resulting in murder for those who dared read it for themselves. Rome and England murdered thousands to try to keep thier false authority over the masses of christians.

Thieme claimed in The 1984 hardcopy edition of "Christian integrity" by RB Thieme jr does have the subtitle "components of completed happiness".p. 182 The 1984 Christian integrity" by RB Thieme jr p. 182 says "And being inculcated with His thinking!", instead of "And being brainwashed with His thinking!".
Very slight word changes throughout the paragraph.

The warning is that Thieme spoke of "inculcated" with "brainwashed" as meaning the same.

You can see this in other places as well:

Thieme quote: When anyone lives continually in the arrogance complex, he is inculcated with the thinking of Satan as the ruler of fallen angels before the creation of man. Anyone who remains in the hatred complex is inculcated with the thinking of Satan as the ruler of the world after men became his prisoners. (Isa_42:7) Christian integrity by RB Thieme jr

Thieme quote: You may have been brainwashed by human viewpoint such as, “We all have the divine spark,” or “We’re all brothers”; but that is the Satanic philosophy peddled right from the mouth of the devil! King of Kings and Lord of Lords by RB Thieme jr

It is is clear here again, that Thieme interchanges "inculcated" with "brainwashed" when addressing satan's thinking to the Thieme defined Christian.

The glaring question is Where does the Bible say that you are either "brainwashed" by G-d or by Satan? It doesn't. The bible says the christian is to be of a sober mind, not a brainwashed mind or inculcated mind. [biblehub.net]

So I ask you thiemites as you are listening to a Thieme tape with Thieme's privately coined words did you notice the difference between the brainwashing/inculcating of Thieme and the brainwashing/inculcating of G-d? If so what different words did you hear other than Thieme's words? Did you hear G-d speak one word to you? If not then you equated Thieme with G-d.

Thieme's speaking and false claim of spiritual authority was not equivalent to G-ds. The scripture speaks for itself.

Understanding God's Government By Paul W. Syltie quote: "All Authority Inserted into Titus 2:15: The KJV reads: "These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee". In English, it sounds like Paul is telling Titus that he has "all authority" over the brethren-as a king or dictator might. The Greek words for "all authority" are pas and epitage. The latter word is used five other times in the New Testament (Rom 16:26, 1 Cor 7:6.24; 2Cor 8:8, 1Tim1:1, Tit1:3). In all these cases epitage is translated "commandement" and refers to a commandement of the Eternal. The incorrect use of "authority" makes it sound like Titus was the rebuking authority, not the Eternal commandments. Also, the Greek pas is translated "every" 117 out of 1.243 times. When pas is used with a word that trepresents a "class of items", pas refers to "every itme in the class." This verse would be much more consistently translated if it said "rebuke with every commandment". Titus was correct the brethren using every commandement of the Father and Christ. [books.google.com]

Epitage consistently means "Commandment of God". I submit to you that epitage in Titus 2:15 is refering to the commandment of God and not a false equalization of a pastor that has an equal authority to God.

I also submit that John Wycliffe and William Tyndale (the founders of the protestant reformation against the catholic political governments roman and english churches) never falesly translated Titus 2:!5 as "all authority" of the pastor over the masses but "These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all commandments of the Lord". The commandments of the Lord are the rebuking authority, not a sinful pastor.

There are 7 verses in the New Testament which use epitage. In 6 cases epitage is traditionally translated "commandment", in reference to the commandment of G-d.

Ro 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting G-d, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

1Co 7:6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.

Notice Pau's rhetorical nature. Does that sound like someone who speaks with "all authority"? Paul speaks with permission , in this case.

1Co 7:25 Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.

Again notice the rhetorical nature of Paul. Paul makes distinction between "my judgment" and "commandment of the Lord". Also, notice that when Paul says he gives his judgment it is done so by having obtained the mercy of the Lord to be faithful. Not deceitful for an extremist political agenda, but faithful.

2Co 8:8 I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love.

Again notice the rhetorical nature of Paul making distinction between Paul's "words", and the commandment of G-d.

1Ti 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of G-d our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

Tit 1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of G-d our Saviour;

Tit 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all commmandment (of the Lord)

In all these cases epitage is used of the "commandment of G-d" If you notice the entire chapter of Titus 2, it is a list of commandments not of Paul, but of Jesus. So it appears Syltie the logic is sound and consistent with other Biblical directions. Syltie does make the error of saying " The latter word is used five other times in the New Testament (Rom 16:26, 1 Cor 7:6.24; 2Cor 8:8, 1Tim1:1, Tit1:3).", but you can see 6 other verses are listed in the same sentence, instead of 5. And it is 1 Cor 7:25, not 1 Cor 7:24.

2 Corinthians 1:24 Not that we lord it over your faith we are workers for your joy, for by faith ye stand

[biblehub.com]

2 Corinthians 1:24 clearly states that a pastor does not have authority over a christians faith. And? if a pastor did exercise authority (kyrieuomen) over a christians faith it would hurt the christian standing in faith "for by faith ye stand", not help.

The bible speaks of kyrieuomen 7 times. in these examples the christian pastor DOES NOT HAVE kyrieuomen over a christians faith.
[biblehub.com]

Now in reference to "Law" there was kurieuo (lording over) [biblehub.com] ie: The Law of God and Moses commanded. Death ruled over kurieuo Jesus. Look at examples of how the lording over is used in the reference to "Law". Kurieuo is never used with a pastor or elder. Death no longer rules over Jesus as was raised up.

To the christian the works of the Jewish law are over and faith in Jesus is life so is the kurieuo (lording over) of man over the christian. [biblehub.com] Moses commanded (kurieuo) the Jews. God commands the Jews and the christians. But a pastor at best speaks with permission and explicitly does not "lord it over the faith" of a christian because in doing so it is a violation and the christian cannot stand in thier faith. 2 Corinthians 1:24 Nor does a pastor lord it over the mind of the christian, for the christian is to be of sober/sound mind [biblehub.com].

Galatians 2-19 [biblehub.com]
[biblehub.com]

Being positive to the false words of Thieme's about Thieme's false authority is not substantiated at all as biblical scripture. Clearly the opposite is stated in 2 Corinthians 1:24. It does however, serve a political end by falsely controlling the individuals christians belief (and political vote in November elections). One could say that "Thieme is no worse than the murderous political Roman and England governements who killed thousands to prevent the individual from reading from greek to true english." I'll let God judge that. It's just that in modern day America a "church" can't physically murder the christian. The church/ pastors can only verbally murder the christian's faith, which results in a false depedency (and other things of false nature). And? if a christian is uninformed/unedified then a christian's faith can be verbally murdered. "...for by faith ye stand". In Thieme's case Thieme taught an inculcation or brainwashing of the christian either by God or by Satan, as if the christian had no freedom of choice to choose thier own spirituality.

1 JOhn 2:27 KJV "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." [biblehub.com]

Posted by: garykukis ()
Date: August 06, 2019 10:36PM

It is hard to take some of you seriously when...

(1) You compare R.B. Thieme Jr. to Hitler.

(2) You blame the teachings of R.B. Thieme, Jr. for your parents burning your Abba records.

(3) From the posting directly above: One could say that "Thieme is no worse than the murderous political Roman and England governements who killed thousands to prevent the individual from reading from greek to true english."

Are you flipping kidding me??

I don't think those who post such nonsense realize just how far you are off the deep end.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2019 10:45PM by garykukis.

Date: September 26, 2019 01:45AM

1) Gerhard Kittel was a Nazi whom Thieme used to backup his false translations.

2) I"ve never had any abba records

3) In the sense that Thieme used false authority to translate from Greek to thier language for political power and influence. Yes thats true.

Truthtesty

Posted by: Sellerbe ()
Date: April 27, 2020 12:23PM

I never met Col. Thieme.

I have listened to his recorded messages for many years.
I do not agree with everything he teaches. (Origin of human LIfe, Right Man Right Woman)
Of the thousands of hours I have listened to him I do not believe I have ever heard him coerce anyone to come to his church. to the contrary I have heard him tell people quite uncharitably, not to attend his church if they were unhappy with what he taught or attempted to disrupt his service.

He never encouraged people to give based upon tithing or any other popular doctrine.

He never asked for money that I can recall.

I have even tried to pay the church for books and asked them for prices. They told me to place a price on the word of God would be incompatible with Grace and told me they would send them what I asked for but to put a price on it would be out of the question.

How refreshing.

The money changers that Christ whipped sold items in the church and I have never seen that done at BErachah that I am aware of.

I have never heard him speak of book burning, or encouraging anyone to burn records.

I would encourage you to listen for yourself and draw your own conclusions as all of the recordings and the books that are available are free to anyone that is positive.

I don't belong to Berachah church and most likely never will.

Having said that I find the majority of his teachings to be extremely beneficial. IF you are looking for peace of mind, a relaxed mental attitude and divine love described in such a way that you can actually apply it to life then I would recommend his books and teachings.

I have read Kingdom of the Cults and have a copy of Walter Martins Cult reference Bible and consider it to be a pretty good resource.

I'd say that Col. Thiemes teachings pass the litmus test as laid out by Martin and that they are not cult teachings.

It is easy to pass judgment on someone you have never heard based upon something you heard from someone else. I believe the scriptures refer to that as gossip.
It is extremely destructive.
Hearing second hand news does not make you an expert on a subject.

Thieme does not need me to defend him. He passed away some years ago.

For thirty years I have never heard him beg for money, coerce people to give him money or teach anything but Grace.

The world is full of people that can take a belief system and run haywire with it. Christianity is full of them.
I suggest you order a book or a tape and make a judgement of the material and not what an unstable person attempted to teach you about the material.

If you cant make a judgement based on the source then why talk about it?

Current Page: 202 of 204

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.