Question about numbers
Posted by: Atomiswave ()
Date: December 12, 2005 09:53PM

Does anyone know how many members cults has?

How many members around the world have;

The mormones?
Jehovas witnesses?
Hare krishna?
Scientlogists?

Thanks in advance!!!

Question about numbers
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 12, 2005 10:00PM

The are millions of Mormons, hundreds of thousands of JWs in the US and no reliable numbers on Scientologists have ever been objectively verified.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Articles examine this under group subsections.

Many groups do seem to inflate their numbers.

Scientologists say they have millions of members, but critics say they have around 100,000 to 200,000.

Another example would be the Kabbalah Center, which claims to have a huge global following. However, at main worldwide events they actually draw only about 3,000 to 5,000.

There are millions of cult members, but no exact count has been taken, checked and verified for certain.

Question about numbers
Posted by: Atomiswave ()
Date: December 12, 2005 10:21PM

rrmoderator
The are millions of Mormons, hundreds of thousands of JWs in the US and no reliable numbers on Scientologists have ever been objectively verified.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Articles examine this under group subsections.

Many groups do seem to inflate their numbers.

Scientologists say they have millions of members, but critics say they have around 100,000 to 200,000.

Another example would be the Kabbalah Center, which claims to have a huge global following. However, at main worldwide events they actually draw only about 3,000 to 5,000.

There are millions of cult members, but no exact count has been taken, checked and verified for certain.

I didn't ask about Kabbahla center but I see where you want to go by add it...

I will do some search!

Thanks for your help!

Question about numbers
Posted by: Demon of Kolob ()
Date: June 01, 2006 04:33AM

I only know about Mormons
LDS claims 13 million plus members this is a lie. They count did members until age age 130 and those who quit and all family of a member
Real numbers are between 4 to 4.5 million active LDS mormons.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.