Does anyone remember the kool-aid incident at RLC?
Posted by: barely escaped ()
Date: September 22, 2008 10:45AM

I am new to this forum. I am not really sure how or what i want to share at this point but i have not heard anything about the kool-aid incident that took place at rlc. I have read quite a bit of your posts over the last couple of days and have to say that alot of you guys seem to have figured out how to get a grip on your feelings and how to post only factual non emotional stuff here. How do you get past all the pissed off feelings and sense of rejection. Thats all i feel right now. I feel so angry at everybody i know for not stepping in and telling me to step out of fantasyland and into reality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone remember the kool-aid incident at RLC?
Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: September 22, 2008 11:05PM

Barely escaped,
Did you just leave? Did you have any interaction with me in in Rworship? If you did, I would like for you to PM me. I have a lot of apologizing to do if so. I would love for you to post on the other thread. Your voice will have a lot of weight. If this is the only thread you can post on for now, I understand. I know you will get some healing. Just breathe and let God show himself to you. On one hand it is a shame that you were hurt and that you had to experience all of this, but on the other hand, you are blessed to have gone through this. Why? You will end up more discerning, more wise and more confident in you trust and love for God. Stay strong. Press in. Don't give up. Also, speak out. Tell your story. It helps in the healing process. Just some encouragment for you.

Bless you,
Ryan

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: September 23, 2008 12:37AM

barely escaped
... I feel so angry at everybody i know for not stepping in and telling me to step out of fantasyland and into reality.

I wanted to speak to this part of your post. Someone told me once that we can tell people the truth of the situation and they can believe us, but if they figure it out on their own they are more likely to have a stronger grasp on the negative situation. It is their own conviction and experiences that have spoken the truth to them. I can get upset about all the stuff that happens to my friends at RLC, but if it never happened to me, my experiences and testimony would be hearsay. I know what has happened to me personally. That is the strongest testimony I have.

While I was at RLC I did my best to speak the truth of what I was feeling. If I didn't like something, I didn't pretend to think it was great. I believe that people who know me, know that about me. I never, ever wanted to mislead someone.

P.S.- I know nothing of "kool-aid".

Date: September 23, 2008 04:29AM

I believe they are probably making a joke in regards to the "Jonestown" cult incident back in the 70's when the leader and his practices were threatened and he poisened his followers with cyanide in Kool-aid. Just taking a wild guess.

Ryan

Date: September 23, 2008 04:52AM

I understand the "kool-aid" reference, I don't know any Kool-aid stories regarding RLC.
Anyways they didn't use Kool-aid in Jonestown, it was Flavor-aide.=)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2008 04:55AM by Escapee07.

Date: September 23, 2008 05:00AM

You funny girl Nicole:)-

I believe that one big difference between someone like Jim Jones and Tony is "TIME". Give the enemy more time to work in the matter and this whole ordeal could become increasingly more wierd and dangerous. More authority given-more damage perpetuated. Once again, we need to stand up and to keep on praying.

ryan

Date: September 23, 2008 05:06AM

Deja Vu
You funny girl Nicole:)-

I believe that one big difference between someone like Jim Jones and Tony is "TIME". Give the enemy more time to work in the matter and this whole ordeal could become increasingly more wierd and dangerous. More authority given-more damage perpetuated. Once again, we need to stand up and to keep on praying.

ryan

Amen!!!
When do all of us forum fighters start OUR late night prayer meetings??? j/k.
I do believe we should all get together at some point...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2008 05:10AM by Escapee07.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 23, 2008 10:20PM

The only time it was referenced here on this website is when Dr. Love mentioned it. I have not spoken to Arron in quite a long time but is that what you are making a reference to?

barely escaped
I am new to this forum. I am not really sure how or what i want to share at this point but i have not heard anything about the kool-aid incident that took place at rlc. I have read quite a bit of your posts over the last couple of days and have to say that alot of you guys seem to have figured out how to get a grip on your feelings and how to post only factual non emotional stuff here. How do you get past all the pissed off feelings and sense of rejection. Thats all i feel right now. I feel so angry at everybody i know for not stepping in and telling me to step out of fantasyland and into reality.

Date: January 23, 2009 01:50AM

Hello Everyone of my Siblings in Christ! This is my first time to post. I have read so many hurtful experiences!
I do not know about any kool-aid incident at RL. How ever I do know how important it is to stay focused on My
Relationship with my SAVIOR and LORD. And I have had a many BLESSINGS and HUMBLING Experiences at
RL and Elk Grove Community Church when it was located on Dino Drive. I have come and gone several times
as a Worshiper! My hope is to share some of those experiences the Good and the Bad with all of you! And with
encouragement from the HOLY SPIRIT I will do so!

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 09, 2010 02:59AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.