Tom Borsic & Live Oaks Christian Fellowship
Posted by: concern08 ()
Date: April 16, 2010 04:12AM

I see that after the whole Radiant Life Cult saga that Tom Borsic has set up shop with Live Oaks Christian Fellowship [www.liveoakschristianfellowship.com] here in Katy, TX. Same game, but just another name. I want to warn the folks of Katy, Texas to stay away from Tom & Michelle Borsic. Live Oaks is just another remnant of Radiant Life Cult. By the way, some of the same people who were assocaited with Radiant Life Church both in Katy and in Sacramento are assisting Tom with his new cult. Again they prey on people's insecurities to get you suck into the cult. Don't be fool by their generosity. Live Oaks is just another cult.

To the people of Katy and Houston Texas: BEWARE & LEAVE THIS PLACE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tom Borsic & Live Oaks Christian Fellowship
Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: April 17, 2010 12:38PM

concern08 - on what truth do you base your accusations? Sounds like your pocket is full of stones, care to throw the first one?

Re: Tom Borsic & Live Oaks Christian Fellowship
Posted by: concern08 ()
Date: April 19, 2010 06:21AM

No stones here just a warning. Do research on NCMI New Covenant Ministries International and tell me that it isn't a cult. Live Oaks is assocaited with NCMI. NCMI's history and stats don't look too sweet at all. I'm not here to argue nor am I bitter. I'm just a Texan who cares about her community that's all. I'm not asking people to believe me. Just do their own research and see for themselves. Contact some of the Christian outlets that research cults or cult like ministries and they will tell you a different story. So, if you want to discuss NCMI with them, then go ahead. In the meantime I will warn my community. Thanks for your sarcastic comment, but us Texans know better to allow this type of madness to happen in our community.

That's why you folks were fooled because you neglected to research people like Tony and Tom. Sorry, Texans will not be blind sheep and follow someone to slaughter. Research and you will find that Tom's new association is not as kosher as you think. NCMI looks great on the service, but they too have a shady thing going on. Disagree with researchers and not with me. Take your aim and them.

Well, my fellow Texans do your research and don't waste time arguing on message boards. It's amazing all the things you can find about a ministry or so-call Christian church just by conducting a search on your computer. Christian Research Journal is just one of many organizations to contact.

I see that I'm not welcome here so I'm out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.