Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Forum Rules
Date: January 21, 2010 10:00AM

Greetings All,
I have been reading these posts for some time and I thought it might be prudent to post the rules of the forum as there seems to be blatant and repeated violations of the forum rules. As a refresher here are the stated rules that are being violated.
“Don't post false statements, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading statements, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful and/or threatening comments, which may violate any laws.”
“Vitriolic posts that personally attack people will not be tolerated and are grounds for banning the author from this message board.”
Don't post false statements, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading statements, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful and/or threatening comments, which may violate any laws.
Vitriolic is defined as “caustic or scathing” and I believe most if not all of your comments fit that description. Also, I believe naming someone (i.e. Pastor Mike , Pastor Cyndi ,Pastor Jeff) is considered “personal” and as most if not all of you have left TPC it seems to me most of your incendiary comments, assumptions, personal attacks and ridiculous speculation qualify as false statement, contrived fiction, hateful and misleading which once again is against the forum rules. Judging from your comments I don’t think any you much care about the rules as much as you enjoy seeing your gossip and slander in print. It also seems to me that another thing done with frequency is to post a “token” scripture that you post not to be beneficial but to be used to support your scathing and ridiculous posts. So I will try my hand using your rules since you don’t follow the forum rules. As I understand your rules I must make personal attacks, speculate, and use a token scripture and...Oh yeah say all of it with cowardice and anonymity. So I will throw out my own assumptions, opinions and speculation of all of you who post here. By the way I understand that anyone who does not wallow in self pity and become a TPC hater will get booted but that’s a good thing because NO GOOD can come from the damage done on these posts. So boot me, I beg you. Here goes:
• Let it go, you left, this isn’t your church and it’s been months if not years for many of you and you can’t let it go. Join a church you like and can serve in and forgive! Whatever healing or therapy you thought you would get by posting page after page of gossip….it ain’t working. Use some of the other resources on this website to recover from your “cult” experience. “love keeps no record of wrong” (By the way your blog names don’t fool anybody)
• None of you must have a substantial relationship with Jesus or you would understand His love for the church and how blogs like this damage and demean it.
• Pharisee is defined as “a sanctimonious, self-righteous, or hypocritical person”. Congratulations, you all qualify. Accuse accuse! Condemn condemn! You have head knowledge and no heart…a Pharisee! I am reminded of the masses calling for a stoning! “let him who is without sin cast the first stone”
• Why do you do this? What you tell yourself is that you do it so that others can be saved from destruction! The real answer is you’re utterly immature in your faith and are unable to forgive and move past an offense. You want to see the destruction of people and a church. Also, you LOVE gossip and seeing your words in print. “a double-minded man is unstable in all he does”
• No church is perfect and I have not found a perfect church because it is full of people like you! As a matter of fact, much of the New Testament is letters of correction. Paul corrected in LOVE! You all lack any grace or love and are certainly unqualified to correct anyone! GET THE PLANK OUT OF YOUR OWN EYE!!
• Many of you judge the hearts of the pastors, worship team, leadership yet you lack the ability to judge the hearts of anyone. That task is solely God’s. “For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged”
• Despite the flaws you all see God uses his churches including TPC to do great things. I know it pains you to hear that TPC is growing and bearing much fruit despite you attempts to the contrary. Thousands of public confessions to Jesus, Summer Jubilee, church plants just to name a few. What fruit do you bear? Oh I forgot, Pharisees don’t need to bear fruit, they just need to point out flaws and talk a good game. Once again you all qualify.
• Just to clear up a posts regarding Summer Jubilee: TPC did not spend their money on everything BUT school supplies rather there was a surplus of school supplies to be used next year. Perhaps the lower turnout was due to NO radio advertising, NO print media and a NEW location the church still serviced thousands of the community where they were fed, supplied and heard the gospel. What have you done?
• “Buddy”, you’re one of the worst at feeding the fire on this blog! Are you even saved? I question your sanity and those that even respond to your posts or questions. The blog “play by play” man looking for the next thing. All of you are just as pathetic...”Has anyone heard” “does anyone know” about this and that and whatever your insatiable appetite for gossip can conjure up because you have to keep the blogs going right? Where else will you find your worth because it obviously is not in Christ!
• I know it pains you but TPC will grow and continue without you. As a matter of fact they will do better without you. Farewell Jackals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Forum Rules
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 21, 2010 10:00PM

Phun with Pharisees:

"Vitriolic posts that personally attack people..."?

This would apply to your post, which violates the rules of this message that you agreed to before posting here.

"Pharisee is defined as 'a sanctimonious, self-righteous, or hypocritical person."”

This pretty much sums up the spirit and content of your post in my opinion.

Does TPC have an independently audited financial statement that discloses in detail all salaries, compensation and expenses paid out of church funds? Is a copy published annually and distributed to all contributors?

Does TPC leadership have meaningful accountability through an elected board, which is voted in by the general membership to fixed terms? If so, does the board have the power to supervise the budget and fire paid staff if necessary, including a pastor?

What bylaws mandate meaningful accountability? Can you post the bylaws that specify this here?

No church is perfect, but the overwhelming majority of Protestant churches have such accountability features, denominational oversight and educational requirements for pastors through accredited colleges and/or seminaries.

Paul criticized leaders harshly in Galatians and condemned their conduct.

A word study of evangelist, elder and deacon demonstrates that there are requirements and accountability for such positions specified within the New Testament.

Jesus warned that many would come in his name, but he would not know them.

I suggest that you "GET THE PLANK OUTOF YOUR OWN EYE!!"

And don't violate the rules again or you will be banned from this message board.

Date: January 22, 2010 12:46AM

( [pureprovender.blogspot.com] )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2010 12:52AM by TurningPointReject.

Posted by: Northwest ()
Date: January 22, 2010 08:38AM

Dear Phun with Pharisees,

If you feel anything I have written is false, malicious or unfair I would greatly appreciate your input. I am not perfect and would love to be able to correct any statements I have made which may be false. (there is a search function in the upper right corner of the website).

I really appreciate you taking the time to write and while I may not agree with your views, I can completely understand why you might be frustrated by what you feel are unwarranted attacks on your church.

Thanks
Jesse

You can send me a private message and I would be happy to correct any false statements.

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: January 22, 2010 12:01PM

Phun,

Are you saying or implying, then, that your response here is the pattern we should look to for spiritual maturity?

Also, your post reveals that you lied: you haven't really read through the thread. You would have qualified or more carefully targeted your accusations. (See Northwest's post above, for example.)

Welcome to the boat you just tried to sink...the one full of slanderers and liars.

Date: January 22, 2010 12:07PM

And I thought your pastor forbade you from coming on here. Are you rebelling against his authority? Is that why YOU chose to use a screen name?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2010 12:08PM by LearningPoint.

Date: January 22, 2010 12:10PM

This IS Phun!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2010 12:40PM by LearningPoint.

Date: January 22, 2010 12:40PM

But seriously, Phun, why are you on here? Why are you angry?

We're concerned because Mike has started preaching another gospel. It doesn't matter how many school supplies he hands out or how many decisions are made under false pretenses; they won't be true decisions if he doesn't preach a true gospel.

You asked us some pointed questions. Now I'll ask you ONE question: How well do you know your Bible?

You made it clear by what you wrote in your post that you hardly know it at all, which is deeply saddening, because it's true of so many who are gullibly following Mike down the wide road to destruction (a biblical reference, if you didn't know).

You represent (and are a part of) the people I am praying for who are still caught up in the lies at TP. If you were truly the kind of mature believer you are saying those of us here should be, your message would have had an entirely different tone--one inspired by the kind of leadership you are being taught by. But then, it DID have the tone of your leadership, which is devastatingly revealing of what you are being taught and shown.

Take a breath. Why are you angry? Can you articulate that more accurately for us? Why are you afraid of our conversation? Why do you feel the need to have a tantrum instead of coming on here and talking with us? If you can systematically and clearly show us how the prosperity gospel and the New Apostolic Reformation line up with the Bible, we're all ears. We'll come apologize publicly. We'll apologize in writing. We'll apologize until you're sick of hearing us be sorry.

Show us why our concerns are invalid. That would be the very best way to help us, your church, your pastor, and all others involved. Show us what we're not seeing. Use your Bible and show us.

Date: January 23, 2010 12:07AM

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: January 25, 2010 01:05AM

Buddy”, you’re one of the worst at feeding the fire on this blog! Are you even saved? I question your sanity and those that even respond to your posts or questions. The blog “play by play” man looking for the next thing. All of you are just as pathetic...”Has anyone heard” “does anyone know” about this and that and whatever your insatiable appetite for gossip can conjure up because you have to keep the blogs going right? Where else will you find your worth because it obviously is not in Christ!

Dear Phuny, Your so funny! Someone has to keep the fire going! Yes I am saved, for over twenty years, Jan 1 ,1987 to be exact! My sanity is in Christ and standing up and defending Truth. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, but sometimes the Truth hurts. I care about you and Love you and want you to see the Truth! I notice you did not mention all the false doctrines that your False Apostle wants you to accept. The Word- Faith movement that your False Apostle has been teaching you is Christian Science. Your False Apostle believes he can create his own reality through his great faith! His faith becomes a power source so he can create his own reality like God. A little god. Your False Apostle believes he can create prosperity(money) for himself while he cons you into thinking if you double honor your Apostle you will be blessed with prosperity (money). The self made Apostle believes that he is something he is not. (The Mormon's believe they become a God and also have Apostle's)I question his sanity and yours. I had to study the cults because I started to believe in the same stuff Mike is teaching you. If I didn't love and care about you Phuny I would be silent and not speak out against the false doctrine's. Before I came to Christ I was once a legend in my own mind, and God humbled me. I was very good at what I did and was kind of famous at one time. But when I was at the top of my game and I really thought I was special, I felt like the loneliness person on earth. Thank God he saved me. He took my fame away and humbled me. I now look to Christ and give him the glory. Instead of thinking I am so wonderful and great. I believe Mike suffers from the same delusional mind I once had. I now have the mind of Christ. My offer still stands if you would like to sit down and talk more about your concerns. In Christ Love, Buddy

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.