Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: The Secret Place Ministry Center / Vision Life Ministries / NAR
Posted by: AtLastImFree ()
Date: March 10, 2017 02:55AM

I would also like to say.... using good music to lure you in and preaching things that sound good to you is no reason to believe in what they believe. If you are put in a position where you have to surrender your phone to listen to only them, then you should get out. Yes they seem to benefit mankind and try to make the world a better place, but only the success is ever publicized. The failure rate is high and its buried away and anyone who mentions it is a devil. I recently spoke to many people in this little town about this (again). There are members of various church families that have had to counsel former members of The Secret Place. Also spoke to a few former members of The Secret Place. And its always the same. It is a scam that will lead to horrible things. More and more people are coming out of this 'movement' with bad experiences. And its always too late having poured all that money into it and getting shunned for not converting. And then you have people like Clark who push it like its the best thing God ever did claiming to have healed a deaf man causing water to pour out of his ears. I contacted this 'healed deaf man' and a young lady answered the phone and told me he cant hear to talk on the phone. I do believe in healing and miracles but a good tree cannot produce bad fruit and the alarming amount of hurt people coming out of this makes me realize its like a Ponzi scheme. Fake miracles that bring in money that only goes to the select few at the top with no true benefit to those shelling in the money and buying into it at the bottom and if you dont buy in you have to go. The saddest thing is... if you try to expose what they are hiding you will be demonized and made out to be a liar. Even sadder... the amount of hurt people that reject Christ after having to deal with this crap. I will never forget the young man that threw his Bible in the trash as a result of having to deal with this. Stay away. Find a regular Bible based church family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Secret Place Ministry Center / Vision Life Ministries / NAR
Posted by: AtLastImFree ()
Date: July 04, 2017 05:06PM

A former long-time member of The Secret Place recently shared this video with me. It really is good at describing what a 'christian' cult is and what the Bible says about these people. Hope this helps someone out there... [www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.