Apostolic Faith Church of God
Posted by: MissCharLee ()
Date: November 08, 2005 10:07PM

Howdy. Noob here, needing to vent, because I was watching channel 8 news (from out of Cleveland) and their I-team had and interview with Rick Ross about this awful church here in my county, (Ashtabula, OH).

Honestly, knowing the people around here like I do, I'm surprised there hasn't been an act of arson done on the building of this Apostolic Faith Church of yaddayaddayadda, and this...screwball (for better terms) pastor of thier-Charles Keyes, who by the way believes he's Christ or God or Allah and thinks beating and molesting kids is A-OK-hasn't been stopped yet. :evil: :x :evil:

It's horrifying, watching this happen right under our noses, and no one will stop it! Tom Sartini, the county-attorney-dingnut is NOT doing his job. He just blows it off, and personally, this is some scary crap going on! The stuff they do to those children, what the hell is WRONG with these people??? :shock:

Anywhere else, and it would have been put to a stop long before he ordered one of his own members to kill off his estranged wife because she was just trying to save her kids. Someone is seriously pulling some strings to keep a lid on all this. They turned it all around and made it look like this chick was crazy. Well, I've worked in a psycheward for 4 years, I've seen crazy, and I don't think she was that at all. I think she was just scared out of her mind. I have half a mind to find this Keyes ninny and kick him in the nuts. Square in the nuts. :twisted:

Sorry if I offended anyone, but this is just really horrible. This "church" is just...sick, and after all this time nothing's been done about it. :cry:

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.