Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Pastor Sun Hui East First Love Harvest Church Strong Foundations Films
Posted by: XOXO ()
Date: November 02, 2016 03:01AM

Does this sound familiar? Anyone who has ever attended First Love Church or Strong Foundations Films with Sun Hui East will relate to this.

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.

Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
The group/leader is always right.
The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.

Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.
Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.
Ten signs of a safe group/leader.

A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive.
A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know.
A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight.
A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not vilify, excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them.
A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them.
A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened.
A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others.
A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem.
A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice.
A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: iseenit ()
Date: November 20, 2016 10:48PM

Actually everyone of them have fb pages and stuff but I blocked them all like right after I went to San Antonio to find out the wanna be truck driver that supposedly had me a job got fired and didn't have a job for either of us. I don't mind if anyone contacts me at all. A cpl people replied to me I just found them the other day and will try shortly to contact them.I am wondering if I know the person who said they were in the church for 8 yrs... My 4 kids and I was in that church for almost 10 yrs. Unfortunately one of my children is down there with them. I've told him and he says he is not involved but she won't let up. Not like with me they didn't mess with me at all I told every decon and leader 1 night I'd kick their asses all at the same time even Mr tabitha. Yes she if that's what you call it was a man and a hemprphidit until pastor sun took her to Mexico to have it cut off. When I went to Texas and they screwd my kids n gf and I again I had it I went off on them and told all of them I'd beat them no questions asked. They finally decided to pay for 1 night at a motel for us. I spent every penny we had to go there for lies told by Jim. Then they had the nerve to tell me that it was the devil doing that to me. I said ya it's yall he started praying I said stop you don't worship God yall worship her...... Rest assured it's exactly what it is. They run everyone new out anyways cuz she smothers them when they come in if they have money. I'm wondering if a singer or the old drummer are the xoxo person??? If so you both know me I play drums as well and I was madley in love with the singer when it was just my 2 boys and myself. I don't know if anyone ever told her. I still think about her...... If it's you let me know we can chat and see what's up. I always wanted a woman like you..... If anyone has questions feel free to ask I am not as mean as I look now lol... BTW if anyone knows of a good church up in Thornton my 2 Lil ones n myself are looking for a new cburch. Well any off you reading this that is a former member and has figured out who I am msg me tell me who you are and give me a number or I'll give you mine. Have a great day people God is good and amazing just not with the wrong people. God bless you all.......

Posted by: XOXO ()
Date: January 16, 2017 07:36AM

[heavenawaits.wordpress.com]

More information about this group

Posted by: Usmcwolf ()
Date: May 24, 2021 09:24AM

7923 Donore Pl, San Antonio, TX 78229 is where the church is my foster brother went there and his friend was called out. So my foster brother looked her up and he found out that she had a church in Colorado. Normally a church isn't supposed to be pointing someone out who is asking for help.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.