Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Pastor Sun Hui East First Love Harvest Church Strong Foundations Films
Posted by: jumper ()
Date: December 18, 2014 03:25PM

I talked to someone in person who said that Mr Sim was spanked by the church, and the allegations were completely real. I Also heard from Sun East's son, Josiah, that Mr. Sim, his former friend, was spanked by the church. He let it out in passing after adamantly denying it before. I do not know the reason for their movies, but I have heard almost every allegation I've read about on the internet be confirmed by people who formerly went to this "church". I also heard that there was a 13 year old who had been molested by one of the homeless people, and then physically punished and humiliated for it by the "church," because she had supposedly tempted him! The authorities never knew about it, because she was not in a regular school (she is now grown and refuses to talk to the authorities, because she fears God will judge her if she stands up). Many kids in the group were generally in some sort of home school (or distance learning type of setting for as long as they were allowed to be). Some of them have failed a grade or two. Many people live with "Pastor," as she is fondly called by the members. It was even told to me that she co-signed for about 10 of them to be able to get their new residences when they moved to Texas. There are so many crazy things I could tell about this group. She does tell people to dress a certain way. One person said Sun Hui East even tried to buy her clothing.

When Grace White tragically died, I have also been told that the group pretended to a former member that she was still alive. I do not know why a group would do that. I hear that "Pastor's" son had a relationship with a girl in the youth group, of which he was the leader/pastor. He often spoke of the girl as his ex (although he didn't ever officially "date" he still called her that), and I later found out that she was 13-15 during the time of this relationship that allegedly lasted for two years, while he was 18-20. The extend of how physical this relationship went is up for debate, but I have heard from one source (in person) that it went MUCH further than would have been legal. This source also said the parents do not want their daughter drug through the mud, and haven't ever pressed charges, but they are no longer at the church.

This group used to stand outside of King Soopers (a Colorado grocery store) and sell candy bars for the "homeless". However, it seems that many people involved in her group become homeless after staying with her for too long. "Pastor" keeps people up for long hours with early morning and late night prayer. She had a little compound near Green Valley Ranch, CO where many of the "homeless" lived. One of the girls said she was sent there for several days, without even a change of clothes, because "Pastor" thought she was flirting with some boys.

I know they have again started up their so-called homeless ministry in San Antonio, have a "church" and are also still making films out there. I wish I knew how to stop these people before they ruin any other lives. I was fortunate enough to get away, but not everyone has been. Even her former husband, Mr. Warren, was said to have snuck out in the middle of the night when he left her.

All of my sources are were in person, by the way. I am saying words like "I was told" because I do not want to post identities of my sources on this message board. If you do enough research about this group, you will find that they read these boards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Concernedcitizen ()
Date: December 28, 2015 05:43AM

I was a member of this church at a young age and the older and more versed in the Bible I become, the more horrified I am at the happenings I experienced. The church worships its leader and her son. Her son is elevated as near perfect and his every action is praised and empowered. Though he too is subject to his mother (the pastor)'s unyielding authority, his corruption is glorified. He seeks out younger girls that he knows will not stand up to his manipulation or his mothers. He dated a girl of 13 years old while he was 20 and verbally abused and manipulated her. Rather than disciplining him, the church ostracized the young girl once she had found her voice and broken off the relationship of two years. Sun's church operates around fear, shame, and guilt. The church is very 'spiritually' driven and yet the spirit it is operating in is questionable. Anybody else who has experienced the corruption of Sun East I encourage you to post your experiences. She is a false prophet and her actions should not continue to be tolerated as she operates under the guise of the name of Jesus. I am available for discussion and am willing to help anyone who needs it concerning this group. You are welcome to contact me.

Posted by: Concernedcitizen ()
Date: December 31, 2015 05:26AM

I was a member of this church at a young age and the older and more versed in the Bible I become, the more horrified I am at the happenings I experienced. The church worships its leader and her son. Her son is elevated as near perfect and his every action is praised and empowered. Though he too is subject to his mother ("the pastor")'s unyielding authority, his corruption is glorified. He seeks out younger girls that he knows will not stand up to his manipulation or his mothers. He dated a girl of 13 years old while he was 20 and verbally abused and manipulated her. Rather than disciplining him, the church ostracized the young girl once she had found her voice and broken off the relationship of two years. Sun's church operates around fear, shame, and guilt. The church is very 'spiritually' driven and yet the spirit it is operating in is questionable. Anybody else who has experienced the corruption of Sun East I encourage you to post your experiences. She is a false prophet and her actions should not continue to be tolerated as she operates under the guise of the name of Jesus. I am available for discussion and am willing to help anyone who needs it concerning this group. You are welcome to contact me.

Posted by: iseenit ()
Date: May 09, 2016 01:05PM

Hi I'm a former member of the church from first love to antioch. I even went to Texas later then them and had a falling out with them. They could not control me and never would let them. Feel free to contact me and leave me a way to get ahold of you. Maybe I can help with your family member. I knew them all and had a pretty good relation with most of them. It's funny to find this now yrs later because some of my very last words to a deconstruction was you worship her not God.

Posted by: iseenit ()
Date: May 09, 2016 02:11PM

Concernedcitizen I also am a former member. I think I am who you are talking about they told me that Grace was still alive. Omgosh what happend. I can't believe he told me that. If you are not sure my 2 boys and I went to the church for almost a yr and then I went and got my now x wife from IOWA and my other 2 kids that I now have full custody of. Please get back to me I'd like to know who you are and some info I do not know. I did tell graces husband when I left they are evil and don't worship God they worshiped pastor. I hope they do read this because it says in the Bible do not hurt God's children and my second oldest kid was accused of VERY WRONG THINGS BY that church and even tried to tell my kid and I in a meeting God told them it was true. They ruined my kids relationship with God but in the long run my kid will be fine and they will pay for their sins with a trip to hell. They thought I'd give in to it lol ohhhhhh how wrong they were and not one of them so called men had the intestinal fortitude to stand up to me I'd have beat them so bad lol they all are a bunch of wierdos. As for Josiah lmao he smokes herb and drinks all the time he was doing it while my son was in his band and even after. I will say the kid has talent and is ok but they way they baby him is far beyond belief

Posted by: 4Hizcall ()
Date: August 04, 2016 06:03AM

My family was made homeless by Sun and she took everything from us. She held her church services in the home she stole, and continued to brag about how she made us lose everything. Everyone should be warned about her!

Posted by: AngelArrow ()
Date: August 29, 2016 06:56AM

I thank the writers for the detailed information they have generously shared.

There are several writers who have relayed very believable information about lawsuits, church name changes, miserable personal experiences with Sun East's leadership, and bad experiences their relatives underwent through the association with this group.
Contrasted to this, there are some recent entries by those who say they are in San Antonio; very content & prospering. Their story is also presented well & believable. As a result, I am very confused.

I do not doubt the distressing witness of those who have given a strong account of the problems in Colorado.
It seems strange to me that this religious group moves together. Ordinarily, people leave a location individually, & find a new church where they have relocated. Unless it is someone like Mormons, or other cult types, I haven't heard of people moving as a group.

One of the recent San Antonio testimonies said the members are not living communally, & are only at services twice weekly.

How does Sun get the money for her ventures in movies? If they were bankrupt, had to leave a state to escape their situation & reputation's damage, how could Sun, or the group afford the expense of a massive move; let alone the immense expenses of movie-making?
----------------------------------------------------

A couple of former group members have graciously offered to contact me, or have me contact them privately. Tho' I am grateful for this, I prefer this forum. None of us know each other. It is safer to remain somewhat anonymous.

I appreciate those who have written. I apologize that my replies have been spaced at long intervals. The whole thing is so discouraging & disheartening that I do not check this forum often enough. Also, because other writers had long periods of time between their messages, I did not know when I might learn more. It is very gratifying to see that new messages are incoming.

I do not know how the private message system works in this forum.
As mentioned, I think is better, for me at least, to keep as many comments within this setting as possible. I realize some people would be more comfortable relaying information of a negative nature in a more private setting. At this time, I would prefer to remain here, but I thank them for their offers.
Everyone's input has been extremely helpful!
Any further info about Sun, or those in her group, would be welcome. One of the people from San Antonio said the group uses social media, but it seems the leaders are not doing so.

I don't know if what I am writing will be added to the entire thread of all comments. I hope so. I would like all the writers/commenters to read my current entry. Thank you again!

Posted by: NotWilson ()
Date: October 18, 2016 02:16AM

Hi AngelArrow,

I understand how receiving conflicting responses would be a bit confusing. I was with Sun's group for 8 years and most of that time, I was as convinced as the other poster (tabithabonner) that I was content and happy. It's hard to actually see what's going on in a group when every member of the group is practicing self-deception. If they cannot see the truth for themselves, they're not going to show you the truth either.

Some people join a church group and hold their beliefs regardless of what the pastor and leaders say, while others accept everything the pastor and leaders say as absolute truth. The latter are the type of people who were convinced to move to Texas with Sun. They are convinced that God wants them there and that they are prospering, regardless of the evidence to the contrary. Sun is prospering. Her home is worth between $650,000 and $850,000, while her leaders/deacons are mostly living in apartments. They don't seen to have a problem with that, though. While they don't have church-like services every day, they do have prayer meetings every day. I believe they happen in the morning these days. They used to take place at night, and every member and leader is expected to be at the prayer meeting.

As for the funding for the movies... I'm not as sure how this happens. When Sun was in Colorado, she would hold "Bible Studies" with wealthy christian people in the area where she would convince them to fund her movies. She would tell them that God told her to make movies and that her son, Josiah, was going to be a star in the movies. She said that God is going to use them to reach the lost souls. They were either convinced or wanted the tax write-off from the donation.

The bankruptcy helped her group because they no longer had to pay outstanding debts, but still paid Sun's salary, thus enabling the relocation.

The worst thing about the group is the self-deception they all revel in. It's destructive to many people's lives. For every person still in the group, there are probably 10 that have left because of the intimidation, control, and self-deception.

Posted by: 4Hizcall ()
Date: October 18, 2016 05:21AM

More news has come out that Sun had a man's arm chopped off at the alter of the church for masturbating too much. He was seen my a former member in service the following week with his arm bandaged up. Along with the suspicious death of Grace, is Diamond's baby girl. Apparently, Sun and a few others tried to convince her her that her sin caused her baby to die. Everything is so secretive.

Posted by: XOXO ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:27AM

Here is a link to all the latest testimony about the people who have been hurt by this cult Strong Foundations, First Love Church, Sun Hui East, Desera Price Brown, Josiah Warren, Chistian Flores, Tabitha Bonner, etc. WHY would so many people lie about this stuff if it wasn't true?

[heavenawaits.wordpress.com]

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.