New Name, Same Old Story
Posted by: toxicsheepnomore ()
Date: February 09, 2009 08:22AM

I was involved in a fundamental cult, a destructive fundamental cult at that.
My story is too invoved and lengthy to share here- the link is :[outofthesilverchair.blogspot.com]
if you would like to read it.
My question for the forum is this:
If the cult is up and running, still maintaining a public service, with all probability that more innocent children and adults will be sucked in and hurt-
Should the leader be continually addressed with their wrong, harmful, and illegal actions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Name, Same Old Story
Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: February 10, 2009 11:39AM

Is there evidence you can bring before authorities so that an investigation can be made? I'm sure you've already thought of that, but I'm just wondering if there might be enough people like you willing to testify against this woman and her abuses. It makes me sick to hear that she is still in operation. She's obviously sex obsessed herself. What a creepy thing to have to be exposed to as a young person! Good for you for speaking up. I hope others will step up until there is enough momentum to expose and "dethrone" her for good.

Date: February 11, 2009 08:32PM

Thank you so much for your kind reply!
I talked with an attorney about what could be done legally and he said on the spanking incident at least the statute of limitations had run out.
I just wish there were a way to alert the community to what an toxic enviroment she creates.

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: February 15, 2009 11:47AM

Would it be possible for you to start rounding up people who attended school with you to start a little discussion group, for the sake of helping those who are being hurt by her now? Kind of a support group/plan of action group. Maybe if you start it with a few, you could gain some momentum. Try to get contact info (Facebook? Myspace?) of those you knew there or still know of. Maybe that would be too painful, but if you could do it, it just might get things going. You could also go talk to the newspaper in the area and tell about your story? (or did you already do that?) If you could get the media investigating in earnest, the bad publicity could bring down the place.

Date: February 18, 2009 06:23AM

Thank you so much for your encouragement!
I am going to contact the organization that the school is 'approved' through and tell them of the abuse.
Hopefully, this will shed some light.
Thank you again!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.