Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 04, 2008 02:46AM

Go to Topix.com and check it out......

Katy, TX and Cypress, TX on Topix......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: As posted in Topix.... Ex-Members of RLC and those hurt.... Respond
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 04, 2008 02:48AM

Right here below is what is found on topix about RLC.... Check it out or go there yourself......

Investigator
Parsippany, NJ Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#1 Friday May 30
Judged:
Radiant Life Church of Katy, TX was planted in 2006 by Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, CA and a 2nd church plant called Radiant Life Church of North Katy.... While friendly looking... Please be aware of the cult liike behaviors of the members that has been the beast started by Pastor Tony Cunningham the overseer who does not live in Katy but in Elk Grove, CA. Why did they come to our city? What is the purpose? Shepherding, Spiritual Parenting, Brain Washing Techniques is what it is... as with other churches who carry cult like traits. Pastor Tony Cunningham runs the enitre show, the worship music at RLC Katy is dull, there is no life at the church... the only ones who appear to have life are the those within the inner-circle, the brown nosers themselves... Let's see the Pastor is Tom Borsic, a firnedly individual but his ties are to Tony Cunningham who is his spiritual father... These are not Elijah-Elisha times people, the covenant ring that many wear is also a sign to look out for. When you walk in you will be smothered right away by the greeting team... not cool! Best to keep your distance... Radiant Life Church is dangerous... Why does the overseer have a Porsche Boxster here in Katy, TX? It sits in the garage of Tom Borsic Pastor of Radaint Life Church of Katy which meets Sunday mornings at Odessa Kilpatrick Elementary. Please be aware that the Pastor in California has a young lady living with him and his family... a woman who flaunts herself around as if she were the hottest thing around...sometime back she was seen in public alone with Pastor Tony Cunningham (overseer of RLC Katy, plant)alone with him in public showing alot of display of afection for the man. Her hand up his shirt, them holding hands together and all that! Why was this issue never addressed by the elders of Radiant Life Church of Sacramento.... Katy does not need this type of corruption.... Please Katy residents be aware... This is not the place you want to be at. Be aware of the clones who kiss Tom's rear end every sunday... they are the ones who will smother you at Radiant Life Church Katy and here they are.... ask them questions... the clones are:
Seth And Cecilia, Reed and Kellyn, Darren and Kelly, Mark and Vickie.... why do they display as if they have life? They are the ones in the inner circle... I have questions to ask former members in order to see justice prevail and public repentance to be made!
Investigator
Parsippany, NJ Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#2 Friday May 30
Read the forum from Rick Ross Institute about the complaints made about this destructive monster they call a church:

[forum.culteducation.com]...

BEWARE KATY AREA RESIDENTS!!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU SPIRITUALLY ABUSED! BOYCOITT RADIANT LIFE CHURCH!!!
Transparent
Parsippany, NJ Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#3 Friday May 30
Judged:
Who posted this information? This is scary.... Have you warned Katy, TX about this activity??

transparent
Transparent
Parsippany, NJ Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#4 Friday May 30
Where did you get this information from... someone has to tell the Houston Chronicle or something... that is the Houston area paper right???? This is too scary!
Katy Resident
Katy, TX Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#5 Friday May 30
Judged:
Dear Katy Residents,

Avoid the church by the name of Radiant Life. It is a cult. Please do not get suck into their kind gestures or overbearing persuasions. It is a modern day cult that needs to be stop!

Spread the word to as many people that you know. Tell them to avoid the cult of Radiant Life. Do not even allow your children to assocaite with anyone from that cult.
Transparent--- in the usa
Parsippany, NJ Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#6 Friday May 30
Judged:
As i have read the above posting from Katy Resident it is true... please avoid them.... this is coming from a reliable source who has seen much... believe me i know.... this place is not full of life as they say they are....we all know that God uses many ways to get peoples attention and if you're in the wrong (RLC) then he will grab your attention in ways you won't like.... Just look at the financial troubles and stuff...Marriages have been broken, families torn apart why??? because of the SIN of the LEADERSHIP!!!

“TRANSPARENT AS GLASS”

Comments: 10
Nun-Ya
ISP Location: Parsippany, NJ Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#7 Friday May 30
Judged:
for more sources on radiant life church i have found that there are alot of voicings at the rick ross forum....

www.forum.culteducation.com

this has alot of heated discussion there...
Anonymous
Katy, TX Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#8 23 hrs ago
Judged:
Radiant Life Church is very destructive. These are some of the things that they practice:

Young girls living with married pastors and elders of the church
Religious Brainwashing
Communual Living (different people living together)
Submission to pastors and elders of the church
Manipulation with the facade of kind gestures
Overbearance
Lies to get you to follow them
Spiritual Abuse
Child Abuse
Man Worship Instead of God
Invites to Dinners Without You Knowing That They Are Really Prayer & Worship Rituals
Want To Know Your Every Move (No Privacy)

Basically, the place is a crazy place. If you continue to go there your family will be destroyed.

“TRANSPARENT AS GLASS”

Nun-Ya
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#9 20 hrs ago
Anonymous wrote:
Radiant Life Church is very destructive. These are some of the things that they practice:
Young girls living with married pastors and elders of the church
Religious Brainwashing
Communual Living (different people living together)
Submission to pastors and elders of the church
Manipulation with the facade of kind gestures
Overbearance
Lies to get you to follow them
Spiritual Abuse
Child Abuse
Man Worship Instead of God
Invites to Dinners Without You Knowing That They Are Really Prayer & Worship Rituals
Want To Know Your Every Move (No Privacy)
Basically, the place is a crazy place. If you continue to go there your family will be destroyed.
VERY WELL SAID!

Katy Residents.... Sad to say but this is very true what you have just read from the above poster. Please think twice before going there... destruction is the fruit that I have seen. Those that say they have life and they are growing are the many that have bought into the lie that RLC has presented. Please be advised that RLC is not a church recommendation but a warning. If you don't believe what has been posted then check it out for yourself and you make the call..... Enough said!

“TRANSPARENT AS GLASS”

Nun-Ya
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#10 1 hr ago
ATTENTION ALL EX-MEMBERS OR THOSE HURT BY RLC.... I AM GATHERING ANONYMOUS INFO AND WILL COMPILE IT FOR AN ANONYMOUS PRESENTATION FOR THE INTERNET.... EMAIL ALL YOUR STORIES AT:

against_rlc@yahoo.com

“TRANSPARENT AS GLASS”

Nun-Ya
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#11 1 hr ago
THE WORD IS GETTING OUT THERE AND I MUST SAY THANKS TO THOSE THAT HAVE RESPONDED ABOUT THE TRUTH OF RLC SACRAMENTO/KATY.... THERE IS ALOT MORE THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED AND I HAVE MADE IT MY GOAL TO MAKE SURE THAT THE NECESSARY EXPOSURE GOES FORWARD.... THE INTERNET IS ABOUT TO BE HIT EVEN HARDER WITH THE TRUTH....

~t~

“TRANSPARENT AS GLASS”

Nun-Ya
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#12 1 hr ago
please vote on the polls... leadership of RLC.... note that the voice of the people will be heard....

Re: As posted in Topix.... Ex-Members of RLC and those hurt.... Respon
Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: June 04, 2008 07:13AM

Yeah, I read that last night. Very interesting... to say the least. It really makes me wonder what is happening in TX. Or in "Laguna" or "West Sac" for that matter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.