Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: Deprogrammed0110 ()
Date: January 16, 2022 12:32PM

Brokenbycheryl- what comes around, goes around. That is a fact. I watched people lie and manipulate too. It put me off - and it took years to leave. I was very much trapped for years. I watched all kinds of sick behaviour. Some times I have dreams about it-after all these years. The mental picture of Cheryl sitting there at the front of the meeting menacingly twiddling her hair; is still with me. Then everyone started copying her, very unhealthy behaviour. I noticed people were lying to me also, just so 2 faced really. I’m not going to bother naming others, they have already been named on this site.

Posted by: isawtheway ()
Date: January 17, 2022 04:24PM

Hi Brokenbycheryl, deprogrammed
In reply to your comments about people in the fellowship telling lies and snitching. This was going on while i was there too it is as you have said in your post it was either to curry favour with the elders or to destroy a strong friendship of which they were jealous of forming themselves.
As i have said in a previous post you had to be careful who you talked to especially the ones who were close to the elders as these were the ones who would spread the lies to make them look good.

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: January 18, 2022 07:09PM

Hi Isawtheway

On the plus side!

A person of true integrity, can’t stand such behaviour. If this is the reason why you escaped “ hats of to you” you are a person of true integrity.

Their lies, lack of loyalty to honest people definitely “stings”.

Lying and cheating will lead you to a “ long dark night of the soul “ every time, the gateway to escape and freedom. We had a blessed escape.

We are free now from their influence. Finding a way of healing is possible. I think inner pain drives you to find answers. Whatever works for you!

Date: January 20, 2022 12:38AM

I found some of the women in “ Mount Zion”, (oh yes that was its previous name before KCF) to be very envious, they dressed it up in spirituality. Others were just haters bandied together in their little cliques, feeding on false gossip about me. As you can imagine, I found this quite shocking at the time, as I thought they were true Christians’ initially. I was naive and trusting, I was young. Even my closest friends stabbed me in the back numerous times. I didn’t see it until many years later, when the proverbial penny dropped. It was called out by Cheryl, ironically. I know there are a couple of women, who even today, remain poisoned against me. They will stop at nothing to “ paint me black “. Recently they have done that to a friend I care about. There is no end to their bitterness and hate. Their style, is they dress it all up in scriptures, but what they do behind the scenes is akin to baneful witchcraft. I forgive them for what they have done, I want no part of their manipulative hatred. However what they do is not just reserved for KCF, they try and poison the minds of anyone who likes me.
This is real folks and it still goes on today. Those who are intent on destroying
friendships, by poisoning people are just going to get more of the same in their life, and endless other consequences. As for me, I will just keep going on from strength to strength, as I watch you trapped in your own hatred and envy.

So yes I will echo the sentiments of others “ what comes around goes around “.

A true friend always goes to the person involved, when damning statements have been made! You can’t even trust family!

Date: January 20, 2022 12:42AM

Oh yes little yellow spider there are certainly some “ Bitches in sheeps clothing”

in KCF.

Posted by: isawtheway ()
Date: January 20, 2022 02:04AM

Hi brokenbycheryl

Thanks for your comments, i never escaped the fellowship i had the foresight to see what was happening from the outset. I did really try to embrace it all but some of the things i witnessed was a bit weird so to speak.
Don't get me wrong there were some nice people among the fellowship but there were others you could not trust. I know a few of you have suffered greatly whilst being in the fellowship and i wish you all well on your road to recovery.

Date: January 29, 2022 03:00AM

Isawtheway

I have to say my one saving grace, during this time, was being in contact with Bill Turner. I was in contact with him for years. What I loved about Bill was he was a “real” earth angel he saw the truth about what was really going on. He told me everything that had gone on too, and who had done what to me. How lovely it was to be seen for who I truly am. I didn’t have to fight my corner to be believed, I didn’t have to defend or justify myself to him. That’s why I protect his memory, and will not have anything bad said about him. That’s how I learned KCF had brought themselves into judgement. At the end of the day “Justice is being done” until real changes have taken place. You don’t get away with any dodgy behaviour that severely harms good people, ever KCF.
To those who lied “ amends need to be made”. To those who believed the lies and gossip “ amends need to be made” you will not move on spiritually until you do.
Some have already made amends to me. I thank Elizabeth Kirby, for talking to me and making peace, God bless her sweet soul. Dave Doyle too, he understood that KCF was under judgement and removed himself, and then went home. This is very serious stuff folks. Yet still there are individuals, who continue with the gossip and lies about me. They know who they are, they have done it recently. Very serious stuff to still be doing this! There are spiritual laws at play regarding this, and you receive all of your slander right back!
“ What goes around, comes around” you can be sure of that!

Date: January 29, 2022 03:26AM

Brokenbycheryl

Thank you for sharing your truth, I appreciate it very much. I always felt Billy Turner exuded real kindness, humour and amazing spiritual vision. What was there to dislike about him, an honourable man a one in a million Christian.

One thing I noticed about KCF is the amount of people that were having breakdowns. Some were admitted to mental wards, some just acted out in unhinged ways. It concerned me greatly at the time. Some never recovered from chronic grief, I watched them for years broken and full of wounds. While people (leaders) passed judgement on them. That was so bad. I believe you are right, there are spiritual laws that you must not break. They all were a law unto themselves it seems. Crushing already broken people will bring about judgement though, I watched it happening.

Date: January 29, 2022 08:05PM

Deprogrammed0110

Yet, they still hide away from making amends, no good ever comes from that in the scheme of things.

"Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong." - Sarah Dessen

Date: February 20, 2022 09:53PM

A piece of advice:

Never share you heart with someone who belongs to a cult. Their thinking is so warped, they will gaslight you. False Gossip, control, lies, deceit and hatred are the tools they use to divide - toxic, low vibrational energy. Being able to see through this and to trust your intuition, is the way to escape from their control. You are an adult now, not the lost child, that needs a pseudo-parental figure. Don’t trust false friends, and warped family members proliferating lies…

The truth is being revealed…

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.