Current Page: 44 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: firefly ()
Date: May 09, 2007 01:54AM

Ok, i've browsed the wiki article- thanks for that mod. So tell me if i have this right, it's likelt his computer has been infected and is a 'zombie computer' which blocks his access to the site? is there anything that he can do to stop it? Or is it just a matter of time whilst it gets sorted by someone else?

Feel like ive hijacked the thread a bit like, there aint been much activity on here lately. Is everyone alive like?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 09, 2007 03:29AM

firefly:

An IP address typically covers many users within a network.

It isn't his computer that was used, but some computers used by others most likely in that general area and through the same network.

Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: May 09, 2007 07:40AM

It isn't his computer that was used by others most likely in that general area and through that nework.

So just to clarify things as I only have a little brain. Are you saying that the flooding has taken place from the same area as David in the light?

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: May 09, 2007 03:59PM

Hi all
Can't two play at this type of internet espionage?
Love Trina

Date: May 09, 2007 04:46PM

I think we shouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's them. As we can't really go about proving it so there's no point.
They blame us for loadsa stuff so lets sink to that level. Yeah i have my suspicions but as there is no proof- whaddya gonna do?

Date: May 09, 2007 07:52PM

I seriously doubt that Kirby Christian Fellowship had anything to do with the DDOS attacks.

I have other much more likely suspects.

Only a very small part of the attacks came from the UK.

Date: May 10, 2007 12:17AM

Do they blame us for loads of stuff? Like what?

Date: May 10, 2007 06:08AM

By 'us' i mean my family (mum n dad really) and others who were blamed for some hideous things that its not my place to go into on here (or at all really) and other things like people leavin, when we left around 30 others also left within a year maybe of us goin, an the blame was put on mum n dad especialy.

Date: May 12, 2007 12:22AM

Hello Mr/Ms Moderator
I know people are having trouble getting on to this site. How long do you think it will take to put the problem to rights?
Rosebud

Date: May 12, 2007 01:09AM

Is everyone in the UK blocked?

Or is this just in one limited area?

Current Page: 44 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.