Current Page: 62 of 95
Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: I can see ()
Date: May 26, 2010 05:29AM

cheryl doyle,why do you not support marriage?why do you pit people against one another?.what god has joined!!!.what really happened all those years ago when you were ill? i dont believe for one moment in your dreams or visions.i dont believe you have the spirit of a lion,except maybe the lion in the wizard of oz.why did you sneer at the victims of the hillsborough tragedy,while your husband comforted the victims in his capacity as a social worker.you said that they were being punished for putting the game of football before god,and that gods judgement was on liverpool football club.the next time you see a car sticker with justice for the 96,why dont you signal them to put the window down and tell them what you believe!!!then there is your many wrestling matches with demons,enough said.you dont even know that a few of your cult murmur about things they dont like or agree with and have done for many years,and i could name them.you cant stop people reading these posts in the privacy of their own homes can you?obviously your congregation cant wait to read them.the sad expression on some of their faces ,i could put my arms round them.why arent you accountable to anyone,like in any other church?and please why the fasination with cats???.meow meow,ciao,for now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 29, 2010 11:22PM

why why why do you all let other people choose your friends for you? have you all no minds to think for yourselves.why would old women want to befriend young girls?

Date: September 06, 2010 05:57AM

I am very sad to see that some former members of the kirkby christian fellowship cult have gone into some serious error because of the twisted ways that the leaders have portrayed christianity.The snitchers that report and gossip about people.Congregants be careful what you say.Why have so many people left kcf?People that had attended for 20 or so years.
Do you honestly think that karen mutch is a qualified leader/teacher of Gods ways?With her irreverance and arrogance?These so called leaders are destroyers of families and marriages.Their own lives are so messed up ,dont let them tell you otherwise.I know you enjoy seeing these posts because many of you know that these leaders are wrongens,but you are afraid to stand up and leave.Dont worry the Lord will show you when its your turn to leave.Let me tell you again ,cheryl doyle is a FALSE TEACHER.Her "visions" are NOT from God.Attend a proper church with accountable leaders.All you need is the bible and the holy spirit of truth to show you,not extrabiblical "visions and dreams".Dont buy into the prayer beads thing either.Tut tut cheryl you are bonkers,its just folks around you are affraid to tell you.
Stay tuned. www.icanseeradio/cherylisajoke.com

Date: September 21, 2010 01:29AM

its very worrying to see the young people going into kcf building,it makes me shudder.to think of the many young people from a while ago who were very damaged by c doyle g and m watts and the leaders and snitchers .now the next batch blindly enter THE BUILDING.scary thought.i think that their parents should be made aware of this forum and kcf's sinister past,and maybe speak to some former members.discuss.

Date: September 21, 2010 06:58AM

the people of kirkby must be warned of the danger of kirkby christian fellowship towards young children.perhaps in these days of crb checks children may be a little safer.i dont know much about the crb system but does it include spiritual abuse?do the people of kirkby have knowledge that the leaders of kcf have no accountability to anyone else.you cant interogate children inthe back flat,it did happen and its not normal.ITS WRONG!!!.poor rhymes with dross i feel sorry for her.mrs dross how could you treat your daughters in such a way.mr dross ,you were very fortunate you arent under investigation,so very harsh.mr dross would you care to tell people in the premiere pub quiz night of your punishment regime?you lot thought everything had been forgotten,didnt you?
take time to think of all the children that have come and gone,the ones you promised to support and care and nurture.sadly it was just words.i can only imagine what it was like to be told to pick a stone,and the threat of death.
cheryl your abuses are too awful for words,but thats all we have to use to expose you.i

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: November 07, 2010 03:31AM

I am so glad to hear that members of 20 years have woken up and smelt the coffee, and left KCF. That's what I saw would happen 3 years ago when I last posted on this site. There is hope for those escaping, there is a new life available better than you ever could have thought. All that is required is the ability to be self honest, and if you are really capable of facing the truth , you will get free. Fear is also a factor in keeping you trapped. I found that a genuine rock bottom helped me escape. that is the best time to have an epiphany and face the truth. It has taken time, and much inner work had to be done to heal the damage inflicted by the mind control of KcF, but for those of you suffering there is light at the end of the tunnel.
One of the great things that has happened to me is I don't have to accuse any more, as I am free from all fear and resentments towards anyone in KCF, all I would say to anyone considering the comments on this forum is 'You know the truth', you have the spirit of truth within you, ask that same spirit to provide an escape route for you, and be assured it will happen. I'm not here to attack other human beings any more I am free from all that hurt and pain, after all an understanding of mental illness has taught me they are sick individuals. Knowledge is helpful in getting free, without knowledge you will not get free. If it is a cult you will surely feel guilt about coming on this site, and guilty and fearful about studying controlling personality disorders, in case you get punished or worse excommunicated. But be brave press on and use the brain God gave you and look up controlling personality disorders and nind control techniques on the net, and meditate on them and ask God to show you the truth. I await your comments and would love to hear from anyone who would like support...

Posted by: lovealways ()
Date: March 23, 2011 04:05AM

Just for matter of info to anyone. Kirkby christian fellowship used to be part of Struthers memorial church.

Posted by: Chesterk55 ()
Date: March 23, 2011 06:41AM

Dear lovealways

Are you sure that that is correct? Could you please let us know when it was part of Struthers and who was in charge of it at the time? No one I know has come across this link between these 2 churches before. Some more information to clarify this would be helpful. And were you yourself involved in Kirkby or Struthers? Thanks.

Posted by: Rensil ()
Date: March 27, 2011 05:28AM

Chesterk55
Dear lovealways

Are you sure that that is correct? Could you please let us know when it was part of Struthers and who was in charge of it at the time? No one I know has come across this link between these 2 churches before. Some more information to clarify this would be helpful. And were you yourself involved in Kirkby or Struthers? Thanks.

Yes, I can confirm that Kirkby christian fellowship was part of Struthers at one time - in the 1990s I think. The Kirkby group were under the Struthers umbrella for a few years, with oversight and input from Hugh Black (Struthers) and they attended the Struthers Summer Camps, but the Kirkby group separated off again after disagreeing with Struthers on some points of teaching. The leader was called Cheryl. After that, there was no link with them. I'm shocked to read what has happened amongst them.

Date: April 10, 2011 07:23AM

I can see that kcf's children are compromising

Current Page: 62 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.