Current Page: 52 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: Celticharp ()
Date: June 16, 2007 02:29AM

The fellowship has done nothing to me or mine.in fact it built us up.
everyone was loving in that place,also going beyond the call.
not just the leaders ,the body as well..in public worship and private meetings in their homes.this is my personal expeirence.
To David in the light,im sorry but my posts are only to give another point of view..a good one that encourages,and hopes for reconciliation one day.
I cant answer big questions like money or accountability,but i do know without doubt the Lord is in K.F.C. would he nt withdraw his presence if so much stuff abbided there? They even have links with established churches!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 16, 2007 03:53AM

Celticharp:

I notice that you still have not answered the simple questions posted about accountability.

Is this a "dark secret" you can't discuss or what?

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: June 16, 2007 06:47AM

Just to set the record straight Celtic Harp. I am not related to David ,Beccy ,Trina etc. I left KCF many years before all except one person on this site. I was called a gossip and a slanderer when I left. I was treated in a horrendous way , emotionally abused, told my Mother was manipulative and my Father sexually abused me as a child. I had a breakdown after that I was even too frightened to go home. My whole life turned upside down and I was homeless. I was also told my original career was of the Devil and I was persuaded to give it up as it would lead to hell. After 20 years I have no memories of sexual abuse, I have undergone intensive therapyand counselling and endless prayer ministry. That surely is enough punishment to endure for one lifetime. Also my Father could be behind bars now. I have belonged to many churches over the years and have been treated well. Never have I had such a terrible time in all my life as when I was at KCF. I realised when I came on this site that others were treated in the same way. Separated from their parents told they had been abused so they became totally dependent on Cheryl and Dave. God knows the truth ...And the people on this site know the truth. Even members of KCF know the truth but they are bound because of other family members. Wake up and smell the coffee!!

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: June 16, 2007 06:54AM

RRMod,
When you are a member of KCF you dont know what is going on with finances, it is a secret. Billy Turner used to be the Doyles accountability he is off the scene now. Everything is a dark secret! All the other churches I have attended are transparent and up front. Fellowship members know all about what is going on with the running /finances. The Pastors act in a human democratic manner they admit when they are wrong and they have a spirit of reconciliation. They are accountable to spiritual leaders above them. Everything is up front. I have never attended any church that functions in the way that KCF does.

Posted by: firefly ()
Date: June 16, 2007 08:36AM

Celticharp: a wealth of insight? Your still completely blinded by them, you talk as if you were a ventriloquist's dummy.
Firstly, don't come here on the attack- it's not at all helpful. You have a differnt opinion and thats fine, if you want to be respected then respect ours.
Secondly people aren't just making their experiences up. It might be a hard thing to take when you've only experienced the 'nice' front of KCF- but you cannot dismiss this all as lies. Yer thers loads of opinion here but there is much more fact.

Calm down man!

To people such as Che: its good to know that 'the veil' is being lifted with some poeple. I hope that through you truth can be revealed to more and more people. I hope you find a way out- or a way to stop what is happening. You're not alone.

Han

Posted by: Celticharp ()
Date: June 16, 2007 09:13AM

plzz dont get personal firefly..dont call me a dummy.im nt in fellowship anymore...mod firefly needs to read the rules..personal attacks!!
go on tell her off.

Posted by: bruisednotbroken ()
Date: June 16, 2007 08:53PM

I am distressed to come onto the forum today and find Celticharp avoiding the issues/questions which have been asked. I have stated elsewhere on this thread that I am aware people have been helped by the ministry of KCF...I don't think anyone who has posted here would deny that to be true.

BUT, there is a gathering amount of evidence which paints a darker picture of KCF and that is needing to be addressed. Please do not discount the personal pain of anyone who has posted here on this forum. If reconciliation were possible, it would have taken place. Sadly, as has been covered on this thread, there has been no response from the leadership at KCF to undertake this process.

When I left KCF I sent an email to Cheryl indicating I did not want to cause any problems in the fellowship. I was in the midst of a breakdown and yet couldn't face any further distress or encounters with anyone from KCF. Having learned I am not alone in my negative experiences at KCF, and realizing many have suffered terribly from their involvement in the fellowship, I would retract my comments to Cheryl, completely. The fellowship does need to be investigated and the truth of spiritual abuse needs exposing. We are breaking down our fear of man and would encourage others who are still involved in KCF, but who have been alarmed at their teachings and mode of operation, to not remain silent. It is not a vendetta against KCF....it is our desire to see no individual or family suffer at the hands of KCF, which motivates us.

Celticharp, as a member of KCF you are within your rights to comment on your experiences there BUT you are also within your rights to ask questions of the leadership....please do so. You deserve to know the truth of accountability of fellowship funds and the conduct of the leadership. I hope you will exercise your rights to answers.

Jacquie x

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 16, 2007 09:52PM

firefly:

Please try not to be needlessly insulting.

Posted by: firefly ()
Date: June 16, 2007 10:48PM

It was not my intention to be insulting-I was merely pointing out that Celticharp sounded like they had words put into their mouths, to use a metaphor- like a ventriloquist's dummy.

I can only completely echo what Jacquie has said, and I think you said it really well that we are breaking down our fear and not remaining silent.

Do you really think that everything that has been said in this post is lies? Have you gone through and read all that people have posted? We realise that yours, Celticharp is a different perspective and its perfectly valid, but relise that ours, although different to yours is still just as valid.

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: June 16, 2007 10:51PM

Celticharp.
You say you know us lot and why we left. Why did I leave?
And what, you think this is a family affair? How about che and 911 who are in the church still. They just want out but are TRAPPED. If a place was really full of Gods spirit why would people feel TRAPPED?
Yes I am related to people on this site,but only because the experience of going to the fellowship has damaged us all. Funny that isn't it?
My own experience in it I won't reiterate again for your benifit. You can read the first posts I put for yourself if you are so inclined. I am not a liar. I am not a agitator. I am a person whose life has been irreversably affected by mine and my parents mistreatment in a place that was supposed to bring us closer to god. All I want is an apology for my mistreatment. You talk of reconsiliation. How can you reconsile with people who think you are deserving of being bound in the spirit? And why does a true disciple of God like Billy T not go any more? And why are they praying against another church? I think you are out just to rattle a few cages.( That is just as much of a personal attack as you insinuating that this is just somthing started and fueled by my family so don't be getting on your high horse and asking the mod to tell me off).
You ask who spoiled it for us. Isn't it obvious. It was Cheryl. The bad things that happened to me involved Cheryl. The bad things that happened to my mum which caused her mental illness? You guessed it Cheryl. And who told my dad the reason he was still in his wheel chair was because he was in sin? Oh yeah, it was Cheryl! I think she is a really wicked, power crazed wacco. You don't believe what all these people are saying? You know what? I don't care. As for us not saying negative things about them, the last time I checked this was still a free country.
Regards
Katrina Fowler

Current Page: 52 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.