Current Page: 50 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: June 05, 2007 12:13PM

To the Dear Friend who has come on via John W....
CHERYL NEVER PUTS ANYTHING RIGHT....
She is far too arrogant and proud to ever admit that she is human and messes up in relationships. I feel so sorry for long suffering Dave. Thats why she hides herself away from people and gets the other mugs to do her bidding. She says to them it is a lesson in leadership skills, that is why she is sending them on her behalf. The truth is she is a big coward and an egomaniac. That prays against people with Kak in secret. Kak knows that is true dont you Kak..,.
Kak answer me this do you think it is Christian to BIND CHRISTIANS in the spirit? To Bind Christians so they will shut up telling the truth on this website KAK???????????????
How do you think the Church in general would react if they found out that CHERYL IS PRAYING AGAINST CHRISTIANS LIKE SHE WOULD PRAY AGAINST DEMONS?????
I dont quite think that is scriptural...
What do the Leaders of KCF think about that one????
I am aware that Cheryl has always used this technique she made no secret of it when I was in KCF....
THAT IS NOT CHRISTIAN,,, USING BINDING TECHNIQUES ON CHRISTIANS IS TOTALLY WRONG AND WITCHCRAFT....
OH MRS DOYLE TUT TUT TUT...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: June 06, 2007 06:49AM

Wow look at all these hits.Yeti ! well said on your posts.Please can anyone tell me where kak fits in with all this,what exactly are her credentials,and how has she attained the dizzy heights over the likes of mary watts,carole moss,etc.As far as praying against christians ,do you all agree with that? or do you just do what your told ? My, my doyle has got a twisted veiw of christianity.Lets be honest all you members of kcf love reading these posts because most of you know that its true but you would feel lost if you left,let me assure you that you would get over it ! Leaving the fellowship was one of the most liberating feelings that i've experienced.Please listen now ! I saw Jesus in the most touching way as the most lovely forgiving saviour that he is,not the cruel task master that doyle tells you of.All i ever felt at kcf was a heavy feelimg that is was never good enough and that he would tell cheryl how bad i was and she would discern me,which i now know is complete rubbish.You all ways are looking inward at yourself at kcf,certain people are more favoured than others,even people that are only new to the place are thought more highly of than people that have been very loyal for years.I could always see these cliques,that just isnt Gods way.What are you affraid of ?We can all breath a sigh of relief that we wont have to stand in front of cheryl,because non of us would be saved.People leave this cult,you know it makes sense!!!!!

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: June 06, 2007 07:12AM

I am furious,exactly what right have the leaders at kcf to take out a doll and ask a little 8 year old girl to point out where male family members may have touched her,that is sick and shouldnt be carried out in a pensioners flat in northwood ,kirkby.Little one i'm sorry for you,i hope you get over your ordeal.I know this happened some time ago,but this does not diminish the fact that most of the kids at the time were asked this without consent from the parents.

Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: June 06, 2007 09:55AM

It is unbelievable that little children were interviewed by the Doyles and the Watts and asked such questions. Did they think the the children would not go back and tell their parents? I find it all very disturbing. Why has Cheryl Doyle got such an obsession with sexual abuse? I would have been furious too if she had done that to my children...

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: June 07, 2007 11:31PM

Hi yeti
The thing is we didn't go back and tell our parents. It didn't come out until after my mum and dad left the fellowship. Just as I didn't tell them about the stone incident. I remember the doll thing happened as part of sunday school once. The children were taken out of the back flat one at a time and just asked to point out on this doll where any male members of our family had touched us. I suppose we just thought this was normal and it probably didn't enter out heads to tell mum and dad. I wish I had and I wish I had told them about the stone incident because I know they would have left sooner and maybe my mum would not have had her breakdown. I suppose when it's children who are brought up in the fellowship they are normalised to the mad life there. I wonder how many children they did it to. There is seven years between me and my sister Beck. They done it with my age gruop and then done it again with Becks age group another time. And if any one had a child in sunday school with me or Beck it will have happened to them too. I wonder do they still do it?
Take care Yeti
Love Trina xxx

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: June 10, 2007 01:06AM

I'll tell you all why "Kak" has fast tracked her way into the elite. It is because when Cheryl and Kak met, Cheryl recognised a kindred spirit in kak. In fact you could say that kak is Darth Vader ( no sorry Darth Vader is too cool.) No, she is Darth Maul to Cheryls Emporor Palpatine. And Cheryl is teaching her the dark side of the force. The Mosses and the Watts, they are just more like stormtroopers, they are just the grunts. You see, everyone evil needs a right hand man. Look at Dr Evil, he had mini me. Lex Luthor, he had Otis. It is a fact of life.
Any way, that is just how I see it.
Love
Trinaxxx

Posted by: bruisednotbroken ()
Date: June 13, 2007 03:23AM

In reply to the "locked" thread re KCF....I was not involved in the fellowship during the time of ministry of Bill Turner so I am unable to comment about the fellowship at that time. It is many years since Bill Turner played an active role in KCF so I think, without deliberating offending you, that your information is quite out of date.

I can also say that it is very offensive and upsetting to be told we are telling "untruths"...all that I have posted is accurate and I also believe the many other accounts of KCF are accurate and true.

I am in no doubt that people did receive ministry which helped them in their time at KCF....but please do not rubbish the negative experiences which we have all been through.

Posted by: che ()
Date: June 13, 2007 04:13AM

I pray for Peace for everyone on this forum.

This is quite hard for me to do. I am worried about being found out coming on here as we have been told not to go on this site.
I just want to say to all the people on here that I am so sorry all this stuff happened. My prayers are with you all. There are about several of us in the KCF who have met up in private and we have been praying about what to do about Cheryl. We cannot believe the things she is teaching and we can't believe the abuse you have all suffered at her hands.

Some of you will think I am mad to stay, but I have a wife and children that I will loose if I leave. And I love my wife and children. It was quite shocking to read some of the posts on this forum a lot of what goes on his hidden to a lot of us. I hope the madness stops.

I just thought I would let those of you who are hoping for our eyes to be opened that the VEIL IS FINALLY COMING OFF (a few of us at least. You have to be carefull who you speak to)!

Godbless you all. And keep all of us in your thoughts

Your friend
Che

Posted by: onlyme ()
Date: June 13, 2007 06:52AM

Hi Che, thank you so much for your input here, I appreciate how hard it must have been for you to come here and post a message. I know there is more than what you see here that has happened to people.

Please know that you are in my thoughts, and I'm sure others will agree that if there's any way we can support you please let us know.

Posted by: bruisednotbroken ()
Date: June 13, 2007 12:31PM

Che, it is a very positive action on your part to come here and post, and at personal emotional cost to you, if nothing else. Thank you for your prayers (and to the others with whom you are gathering re KCF/Cheryl).

This is a positive action for two reasons, at least....it is a great encouragement to myself and I expect to others on this forum to know KCF members are aware, concerned and praying! And secondly, your posting on this forum shows your strong Christian character and the love you have for your family. I am so sorry that at this time escape from KCF is not feasible for you.

I don't think I know you but be assured of my prayers. I too echo what Onlyme has said....there are many on this site who will help you....all you need do is ask. Peace to your troubled heart.

Current Page: 50 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.