Current Page: 48 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: 911 ()
Date: May 22, 2007 12:19PM

I agree with what you all have said. The thing that has kept me in KCF is the fear of losing my friends. I think so many are like that. I and many others in the fellowship despite Cheryl and Kaks propaganda realise that it is a cult. Escape is not that easy though. I have been horrified by the recent announcement that we are to pray for the destruction of the christians from lifegate church and all the people on this site. That is not Gods way. How can we pray against other christians and a church. Sureley that is gross sin and God would not honour prayers like that. That is akin to witchcraft. Cannot the good people of KCF (and there are a few good people left)see that. What has happened to our christian conscience if we cant see that. I am more fearful of God than Cheryl Doyle and I dont fancy the judgement that would come on me for praying for destruction of christians . So she can count me out of that one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: May 22, 2007 12:24PM

Yeah Trina I was dropped overnight after my suicide attempt. All my so-called good friends dropped me like a hot potato. Mary Watts even snubbed me in the street. It was the icing on the cake for me to realise that it was a cult, that these people who had been close to me for all those years were programmed by Doyle. For years I was told that I couldnt be friends with certain people, that I couldnt pick and choose my friends. They all where programmed by Doyle. How sad to not be friends with who you like cos of what Cheryl will say...

Posted by: 911 ()
Date: May 22, 2007 12:29PM

Doyle broke up a number of my relationships with her stirring. Im very sorry to the people I hurt because I listened to what she said. She poisoned my mind towards a few people. With hindsight and being much older and wiser now I realise what she told me were twisted lies. To have to ask permission from Cheryl to go out with someone is terrible. It is none of her business. And none of the business of her gossipy following to disaprove. She has ruined relationships before for me in a horrific way. Yet I still keep running back to this bloody evil church. Suddenly it is all becoming clear.

Posted by: silversylvia ()
Date: May 22, 2007 12:35PM

I had to realise that I had a God shaped whole inside me that only God could fill. Not a Cheryl shaped hole inside that only she could fill. The following of Cheryl and treating her like God is idolatry. To be more fearful of Cheryl than you are of God is proof that you are putting Cheryls voice before Gods. God comes first check everything out with him first not Cheryl .Human beings are full of human frailty including Cheryl.

Date: May 22, 2007 12:40PM

The fear of Cheryl is palpable when you walk into kcf. Why havnt people realised that is not a good thing. She makes out that its her great annointing as a prophet. I am not afraid of Jesus he is all kindness and love and so so gentle. Cant people smell a rat. Im glad you can 911 and if you can others will.

Posted by: justwilliam ()
Date: May 22, 2007 01:06PM

My sympathies are with everyone who has contributed to this site. I can only imagine what pain and suffering you have endured at the hands of these people. I used to consider KCF a Christian Church. I now have changed my views. Anyone who prays against any of Gods children is doing the work of the Devil. I could go into all the scriptures to back this up but it is not right to do so on this forum. I am praying for all of you and for those unfortunate genuine people in KCF who have been misled. The ultimate blame must lay with the leadership. They will recieve a harsher judgement for their wicked ways. God help them and God pour out his blessings on the genuine people, who know they are trapped in a church led by a spirit of error.

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: May 23, 2007 02:11AM

Good on you 911,you have been very brave by coming on here and telling us your story.I myself realised kcf was a bad place but took a while before i left.Dont worry there are a lot of people outside in the big wide world ,dont be affraid things will be ok.How can people put c.doyle on such a pedastil when she is so full of hatred and jealousy.Hi silversylvia and justwilliam,welcome aboard.I really feel for you 911 and the others in kcf who know that they are involved in a cult,wait till you do leave you'll realise even more.Its a cold dark horrible mean place where you are for now,but you do have a choice and if people do drop you which isnt nice, well what sort of friends are they?

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: May 23, 2007 10:52PM

Hi Justwilliam
Welcome to this forum. Have you ever been to kcf? Just curious thats all. It is wicked isn't it, praying against another church. It just shows how far off the mark they are when it comes to the teachings in the bible. I feel sorry for those people misslead by the fellowship when all they want to be is good christians. I don't believe in Gods harsher judgements like you do as the fellowship took any faith I may have had in god. But I do believe in what goes around comes around. And I hope this is the time it comes around!
Hi 911. I think you are brave coming on here especially when there is a lot at stake for you. And I hope one day you are truly free. I am so sorry she wrecked relationships for you. But unfortunatly you weren't the first and I am sure as hell you won't be the last. And really, what has she got to gain? That is what I don't understand.
Any way, love to you all
Trina xxx

Date: May 24, 2007 01:14AM

911 said:

"[u:9ab0a23af1]I have been horrified by the recent announcement that we are to pray for the destruction of the christians from lifegate church and all the people on this site[/u:9ab0a23af1]".

Hi To All.

Dear KcF.
With respect to 911. I would like to give the opportunity to anyone who goes to kcf and is happy there, preferably a leader, to refute the statement above .

Can you say there is not one shred of truth, that you have done this in any way, shape or form?

This is your chance to say so, if it’s not true. The hundreds of people who now visit this threat are waiting for you to have your say

Let me tell you something that may be a little hard for you to understand:

Apart from one post Tina put up on my username, I am the only one at Lifegate Church who has gone on this site, Fact.

Hannah my daughter is and has been in the north east for over 10 months, Fact.

Why do you think everything to do with this site is being shaped by Lifegate Church?

If you do not answer I will take that as you stand by this statement.

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: May 24, 2007 04:46AM

You cant put it any simpler than that david.

Current Page: 48 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.