Current Page: 46 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: May 17, 2007 07:33AM

Hi Mod,
This is the first time I have been able to log onto this site in ages I am in the U.K . but not in the Kirkby area..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: May 17, 2007 08:04AM

Yes i remember the frog incident,where does cheryl get these ideas ?,frog spirit indeed! Loopy! is the right word,God must have changed his mind and said ,oh go on put some christmas lights up everyone else has got them.

Posted by: The Old Girl ()
Date: May 17, 2007 05:11PM

TO THE PEOPLE WHO ATTENND KIRKBY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
I[u:d733d24491] PROMISS YOU THAT LIFEGATE CHURCH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE.
THERE ARE NO LIES BEING TOLD ON THIS SITE AND THIS SITE IS NOT BEING RUN BY DAVID ANDERSON THIS SITE BELONGS TO AN AMERICAN PLEASE CHECK FOR YOURSELF [/u:d733d24491][/color:d733d24491]

The people on this site have suffered more than you will ever know at the hands of the top people of KIRKBY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP the broken hearts of broken family’s, the family’s who cannot sit together to have a meal, because the top people OF KIRKBY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP made sure they split them up.

The mental torture of thinking they had the power to cast you out to the devil, believe me there is no power on earth that can do this as long as you are safe in the arms of JESUS, only he and he alone can judge you. BE VERY AWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS AS THEY WILL BLIND YOU TO THE TRUTH, JESUS SAID I AM THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT, please I beg of you turn to the lord if your are in any way uneasy about the road you are going along, as only the Lord can give you peace and show you the way,
I myself have forgiven them as my Lord says I must but I am afraid I will never forget the suffering they put my family through, and are still going through, forgive yes forget never, we have been truly blessed we have come through as a family PRAISE THE LORD,

IT IS TIME THAT KIRKBY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP SAID THEY WERE SORRY FOR ALL THE SUFFERING THEY HAVE CAUSED OVER THE YEARS AND GIVE THEMSELVS INTO THE LORDS HANDS FOR FORGIVNESS.
May god bless you all and may his love and peace be with you

Posted by: bruisednotbroken ()
Date: May 17, 2007 09:55PM

Welcome "Old Girl"....I am pleased to read your family has come through their experiences at KCF intact.

Good to see another new poster who has first-hand knowledge of the misguided teachings and the destructive experiences at KCF. Hope to hear more from you too.

Posted by: John W ()
Date: May 17, 2007 10:08PM

Just to say Hi - I am still here.

I have let my broadband go so I am alway behind in what is being said. By the time I'me ready the page has move on. My fault for not looking more.

Date: May 18, 2007 01:26AM

Hello Old Girl
Just to clarify, This site is not the one they believe i am behind.
The site they 'think' i run is [www.kirkbyfellowship.blogspot.com]

This is run by a gentleman like ourselves, that has had family 'damaged' by kcf. For the record I have nothing to do with this website. I do support its aims whole-heartidly.

Bruised: hope you'r refreshed and feeling stronger.

Rick Ross was on the BBC 'Panarama' program on monday night. It was about Scientology. If you watched it, it would 'freak' you out. There was so many things i could identify with.

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: May 18, 2007 01:50AM

Hi old girl and welcome,well said in your post,glad you and your family have come through your ordeal,people take all this abuse too lightly but it is real ,families have been broken up through jelousy by CHERYL DOYLE ,she has a lot to answer for.I have seen people in tears because of what she and other members of kcf have done to them,no your right old girl it wont be forgotten.

Posted by: bruisednotbroken ()
Date: May 18, 2007 04:12AM

David...thank you for your good wishes. I have recently returned from my sister's memorial service and went to our childhood home to spread her ashes, as she requested. It was a very "good" experience to share with my daughter and her young family and with my niece.

I hope and pray we are remaining strong and resolved to see KCF called to account and exposed for their harmful teachings and the appalling way families have been treated.

Hi to all :)

Date: May 18, 2007 12:00PM

Hi Old Girl !
Welcome well said! apparently KCF are saying that that Tina and Davids church are trying to take over KCF. That is the rubbish that the people of KCF are being fed by Cheryl. Its interesting everything they are being fed is heresay. It is not based on the testimony of any of the people who have left. They never get a chance to tell there story UNTIL NOW!
Thats what this forum is about... TO TELL THE TRUTH... I have to say Chery doent half tell some big whoppers. She is still doing it today as we speak. She has divided families only this week..
Yes Old Girl I cant sit down with my family and have a meal because of Doyle. I believe also at the moment she is praying for our destruction..
Cheryl if you pray for peoples destruction dont you realise that is not Gods way and it comes back on you...
Maybe that explains why you are always ill... You couldnt get healing for those migraines could you? and all the rest... My God heals...
Cheryl if you hadnt been so stubborn and full of pride, we wouldnt have had to resort to this, as you would have been humble enough to approach and speak truthfully too. But you think that you are spiritually perfect and dont realise you are just human and make mistakes like all of us...
Well said old girl....

Date: May 18, 2007 12:08PM

And another thing ... All this playing victim with your flock crying and saying I dont know why these people are being so horrible to me...
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ...
THAT WONT WASH ON HERE...
Dont you think its time you submitted instead of praying destruction?
AND GET RIGHT WITH GOD!

Current Page: 46 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.