Current Page: 45 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: May 12, 2007 04:30AM

Just seems to be in one local area. I live in the u.k and I am not having a problem, I even live in the same city as others who are having problems, but I do live in a different town. I can't speak for everyone because I don't know where everyone is from, but the people I know from Kirkby in Liverpool are not able to get on this site.
Rosebud

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 12, 2007 05:23AM

They should be able to access the site now.

Date: May 12, 2007 05:45PM

I hope everyone can join in again. Thank you Mod.
Rosebud

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: May 14, 2007 03:06AM

Doesnt kcf's site look good if you didnt know better,the whole site smacks of desperation,'look at us we're good really',muton dressed as muton.I mean come on,' livin life to the max',noone says things like that anymore,its just old people trying to be funky,sad! Maybe thats why all the old women at kcf are dying their hair blonde,how things change seeisng that doyle said dying your hair was rebellion against God,i think the almighty may be concerned about a few more things than that.Discus?

Date: May 16, 2007 12:12AM

I wonder has everyone given up the ghost or are there still difficulties getting on this site for people? Mod?

Hi Mr dragon.
I was told off for dying my hair. I nearly had a heart attack( or was it a laugh induced stroke?) when I first saw Mary Watts with her blonde job. And your right, their website does reek of desperation. I suppose they are worried that we may rock the boat more, so their website is like a "Look how can we be a scary cult when we are so hip and trendy". I remember them having a problem with me being a vegetarian. I wonder if there are veggies in the fellowship now?
It does irk me when I hear that, like for example, the Jerry Springer opera. The christians, including people from the fellowship, were out in their droves protesting against it being shown in the empire. Where were they when there was proptests about the war in Iraq or the march to scrap the debts of third world countries? Now what do you think would offend God more? The war and poverty in third world countries or the Jerry Springer Opera?

And now for my final thought ha ha. The Jerry springer Opera sucked eggs and all these protesters made it a sell out. Even me, who hates opera, watched it on BBC 2 just to see if it was blasphemous. It was extremly offensive to the ears and not that shocking but a lot of people sufferd boredom to watch this and I blame it on the Christians. So Christians, the man who wrote it is now rich and will probably write another blasphemous show. You will protest, we will sit through it in our multitudes just to see what the fuss is about, and the man who wrote it will get richer and so on and so on. So please learn from your mistakes and either just pray for the poor souls who decide to go to a show like that or stand up and protest about something that "God" would be miffed about.

Lots of Love
Trina xxxx

Date: May 16, 2007 02:36PM

We're back on site!
(Thanks Mr Ross) Truth as they say is the great revealer. I am aware that this site is causing a great deal of anger at kcf. Look ifs its all a lie sue me. Because if i find out anything that is liable is being said about myself or my family, I will have my day in court, and yes I am getting feed back from kcf.
Its not what you say inside that matters now, its what people think of you on the outside, by how you react to situations. They are well aware of how you behave now. See you soon

Posted by: firefly ()
Date: May 16, 2007 05:07PM

Tri, I absolutely agree with u on the jerry issue- made me so mad, as do most christian boycotts.
I think part of the reason i hate boycotts like that is due to the fellowship war on everything. It was ridiculous what was banned, pop music, christmas trees, frogs (i mean for crying out loud?!!) and a million other things.
The irony of it all is that the other christmas they put lights all over the trees on their car park, if thats not a christmas tree- then my name is santa claus.
And as for the music, well half of them go clubbin these days.

Its like they have all these deeply strong convictions, yet to keep certain people sweet they'll throw them out the window!

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: May 16, 2007 07:00PM

Hi david,rosebud,firefly.I havent seen the Springer opera,but i know what kcf are like about things that go on outside of them .I remember when those poor people at Hillsborough died they more or less said it was their own fault for being at a football match that they were worshipping football.And after 9/11 nothing was said,no prayers at the meeting for those inocent people that perished i could'nt believe it,they dont care about what happens to people,thats why i'm not convinced when i see their ever so goody two shoes web site.

Date: May 16, 2007 10:54PM

Frogs!!!!! For real??? What is so evil about Kermit? I could understand them banning people from licking toads!I do remember christmas trees and what not and even a certain brand name being banned. Think it was Proctor and Gamble but I can't remember why.

Talk about a vacation at the friut loop factory. I think they have took up residence there permanantly.
Love
Trina xxx

Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: May 17, 2007 07:31AM

:D Hi,
I remember the frog banning occasion! Cheryl said the fellowship was being attacked by a humungous frog spirit and we had to get rid of any frogs out of our houses. As the frog spirit was using them to gain power :lol:

Current Page: 45 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.