Current Page: 43 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Date: April 30, 2007 08:50AM

Hi I had many breakdowns after Cheryl Doyles so called inner healing ministry. She pretends to have some great prophetic ministry she praticed her praying techniques on me on several occasions. I became iller and iller, more and more depressed.People have accused her of being a Witch in the Churches in Liverpool. I thought it was nonsense at the time. With hindsight I wonder what power she uses she is so hard and cold and unloving I would agree with what was said earlier "A tree is known by its fruit". She is not gentle and kind and loving like you d expect a christian pastor to be. She cannot keep a confidence like you would expect. She too blurted out all my private stuff to the likes of the little coven of leaders she has around her, and it got back to me. Yes Cheryl your leaders are 2 faced behind your back as well it cuts both ways. Duplicity seems to be the name of the game in KCF. Mike I must tell you it has been to a great personal cost that I am sharing this truth on this site. The backlash has been tremendous but Im glad your experience was a good one. I would ask you to look at some of the Rick Ross articles read up on coersive persuasion. Dont forget Mike KCF use subtle means of brainwashing. You read the articles on this site then come back to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: chandler ()
Date: April 30, 2007 10:37PM

Hi Mike

Nice to hear from you.

Im not having a go at you but:

If God is doing amazing things at KCF then why would you leave and go off on your own wouldnt you want to be part of what God is doing their?

Over and out. :lol:

Posted by: kennelwood ()
Date: May 01, 2007 05:53AM

mike_roach
id like anyone who reads this to give kcf a try and make your own mind up if its a cult or not dont listen to me or anyone els just go and am 100% sure you'll find a home there!!

Exactly what I did Mike, I saw enough after one meeting.

There is something wrong with the idea of children being 'recruited'. Another word for it I believe is 'grooming'. I'm particularly amazed at the chocolate fountain thing - if the local priest set this up there would be all sorts of accusations flying around! But KCF do it and no-one bats an eyelid! :shock:

David, can't reply to your PM as I don't have enough posts. PM your email and I'll drop you a line.

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: May 02, 2007 06:10AM

I certainly gave kcf a try,in fact for more years than i care to remember,and i never did find it a homely place.I'm sorry but i'm not convinced of the sudden interest in the surrounding kirkby community.I heard the 'leaders' pour scorn on the people of kirkby,if the truth be known they think the people of kirkby are scum,they patronize people,they are not even from here.So all this interest is false.Kennelwood cheryl doyle is answerable to noone,hence the arrogance,she has probably read these posts and does'nt care at all about the people she has hurt,its a power trip she is on,and nothing to do with God,even her husband cant interfere or reign her into line,she is a loose cannon,and dangerous.I could post a few things on this site that would make your hair curl but it would't be fair on certain people,even things about current members.Am sorry 'Mike' but you dont know anything.

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: May 02, 2007 06:50PM

Mike
There is a lot of things I want to say to you, but a lot of people beat me to it. So I won't say things said already. A lot of people on this site were nice to you. I don't feel like I want to be. You will learn the hard way about KCF. A lot of my family were in the cult known to you as a friendly place. A place of God, they also thought she was a woman truly serving God. My mum had a Mental breakdown and is still mentally ill because of Cheryl Doyle. My Dad was is in a wheelchair was told not to have treatment to make his life better because it would not showing faith in Gods amazing healing powers. And then the two of them were told they were in sin because they were not healed. My sister was asked if my dad ever touched her anywere. And they give her a doll to point out where she was touched. One cousin was driven to a breakdown and is still recovering. Another cousin was accused of sexual sin at the age of ten. My auntie and uncle watching their daughters suffering and realizing that all the years of dedication to the church was in vain and finding out how badly treated ex members are and feeling guilty because of this. I have witnessed first hand the horrible ways people have been treated. As for me, I have bits and pieces on this site with things that happened to me so I won't reiterate
You know my auntie and uncle tried in vain to reconsile with Cheryl, but she didn't want to know and they have proof of this. Everyone else has no physial evidence of misstreatment but I think their mental scars speak for themselves. Like you stated " if only 5% who have left felt like it was a cult, then why not listen to the 95% that can tell u it's a good place and god is doing amazing things." On this web site I would say 99.9% of us know this is a cult. So why should people listen to your 0.1% opinion. And how dare you try to blame this on us by implying that we made bad choices and are using KCF as a scapegoat for our hurt. How very dare you.
Yea you're right Cheryl does do amazing things. She is amazingly good at breaking up families and marriages. She is also amazingly good at destroying peoples faith in god. And lastly, she is amazingly good at being another moniacal leader of another damaging cult, and I accept that!!!

I wish you luck at coping when it all goes a bit Pete Tong with your Mum and Sister.

Regards
Trina.

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: May 02, 2007 08:39PM

Rosebud what can i say? i'm so very saddened by your experiences,i know you and your mum an dad,i had no idea of those things that happened to you all,horrendous!! Let me tell you your dad is one of the loveliest people i've ever met and your mum also,they were so good to me a long time ago and would do anything for me out of the little they had,what an example of faithfulness they are.How dare they make young children do those things with a doll it makes me so angry.We trusted these people how wrong we were!These things should be made known so that more children are not hurt in such a horrible way.The way the fellowship suck up to doyle is pathetic,she should face chargers.The years you must have had to be silent eh? while these 'leaders' get away with these crimes,thank God for this forum.Just imagine when these things are known by everyone in kirkby,but i suppose doyle will get a word from God to move out,such cowards they've always been.You take good care of your self rosebud

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: May 03, 2007 05:58AM

Hi Trina!!!!
I love your Mum and Dad they were very kind to me at a very dark time in my life worsened by the Borg collective (as I have shared earlier)I am so sorry to hear your family went through the same treatment as I did. It was when you shared your story that I realised that I realised I wasnt the only one. It leaves you finding it very difficult to trust people. No Mike were 5% of the people are screaming abuse has taken place it is wrong for society to ignore it.If society did what you are suggesting Mike, the streets would be overun with murderers and other criminals and the innocent would suffer. You are suggesting that we gloss over the crys of suffering and pain from lives destroyed. Is that what Jesus would do?

Posted by: firefly ()
Date: May 08, 2007 05:53PM

Morning all,
Got this email off my dad (david_in_the_light) this morning:

yo span.
I've just found out this the server i use e.g. the local server, has been blocked out of the rickross web site. Someone in this area is deliberately inundating their server with unnecessary stuff to cause it to breakdown!!!

As i say i can't get on the website at the moment. .
put this on for me:

Apparently the local server that logs people on to this website has flagged up a concerted attack

The DDOS is "denial of service" attack, which means someone or something is repeatedly attacking the RR site by artificially inundating it with traffic in order to get it to exceed its bandwidth".[/size:f95bc3ea02]

This is by someone in the area i live. someone who has a great interest in this site not being exposed to the local people of Kirkby.

It goes to show the lengths some people will go to stop the truth getting out. no doubt they think we all live in this address area. I've heard that they think, all on this site go to just one church.. my church.

Can anyone who is on this site please restate your determination to expose what Kirkby Christian Fellowship is about, they are trying to crush the truth.. don't let them.

By the way. firefly has posted this for me.

Has anyone else had trouble gettin on the site? It's quite devious if it is them blocking a server. If they're so innocent- why do something like that?

Han

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 08, 2007 08:07PM

firefly:

Your father has misunderstood what a DDOS attack is and how it works.

See [en.wikipedia.org]

Wikipedia gets this one about right, though generally I don't regard Wikipedia as a reliable source.

DDOS attacks are launched by remote and IP addresses are used through infected "zombie computers." That is, the computer operator most often has no idea that his or her computer is being used in an attack. And the network that includes the IP typically does not know either.

The attacks launched against the Ross Institute Web site were largely done from Eastern Europe, Romania to be precise.

There were some IP addresses involved in the UK, though very few.

Your father's IP appaently was one of them and it was therefore blocked from accessing this site. That status may eventually change.

Blocking out attacking IP addresses is a typical response by security to a DDOS attack.

A full and detailed report has been filed regarding the recent DDOS attacks with law enforcement.

DDOS attacks are unlawful and a criminal offense.

Hopefully the person or persons behind the attack will be caught and prosecuted.

Meanwhile, the hosting company responsible for serving this Web site and message board has effectively ended the attacks and the site is easily accessible, to those outside of the IP addresses previously mentioned.

Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: May 09, 2007 01:22AM

If one of the servers was David's, however, does that not make it likely that the attack was coming from someone or something else in his area, ie Kirkby?

Current Page: 43 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.