Current Page: 42 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: April 28, 2007 09:30AM

Hi dear friends!
All I have to say is Cheryl either you are mentally ill or a very wicked person. I havnt yet decided what you are. A tree is known by its fruit...hmmmm Youve got a lot of rotten fruit then. To mentally abuse young people is horrific and God knows the truth...All I can say is I put you in the best place to be under the circumstances .INTO GODS HANDS... I hasten to add not like where you put me handed over into Satans hands. Because I know one thing God doesnt like it if you hurt his little ones. Do you not realise as a leader you are accountable for all your actions? You have preached about it over the years a teacher has a harsher judgement etc. Its time you came out of denial madam....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: April 28, 2007 06:54PM

Hi all
All this stuff about surrogate parents and stuff makes me want to puke. I did not know about this, it must have been well after I left. I can't believe that Simon and Alison would do this kind of thing considering they have children of their own.

You have got to admit it that some of the people in the fellowship who are not trapped by fear of leaving are just as much to blame for all of the crap people endured as Cheryl and co. Simon and Alison are prime example, as are Joanne and Andy Smith, Mike and Hazel Smith etc.

KCF do destroy families. They break them up without a second thought. How can Christians be so unforgiving? How can Christians be so judgemental? If you truly believe in Jesus and his message how can you be so nasty? That is why I do not even consider them christian. They are all worshipping a false God. It is a God that Cheryl made up as she went along. A cruel God. A vengefull God. A destroyer of people and families and children. A destroyer of faith. If you have left the fellowship and still have your faith intact beware. Because whilst you were at KCF you were being taught falseness. Take a step back and re assess your teaching coz your teachers were not qualified.They play the game of shame and guilt so their people live in fear.

My message to people in the fellowship: Wake up and recognize the dangers of obiedience and the pain of truth.

Much Love to you all
Trina.

Another couple of Quotes for you Firefly.I love my quotes too. I have a little quote book.

" If the real Jesus Christ was to stand up today he would be gunned down cold by the C.I.A"

" God doesn't live in Isreal or Rome. God doesn't belong to the yankee dollar and God doesn't plant the bombs for Hizbollah. God doesn't even go to church and God will send us down to Allah to burn. For God will remind us what we already know that the human race is about to reap what it's sown"
Both quotes by Matt Johnstone

"Swans sing before they die, Tis would be a good thing, if certain people could die before they sing"

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: April 29, 2007 12:17AM

Hi rosebud,i have to say i enjoy the quotes too,keep them coming,take care,the dragon.

Posted by: mike_roach ()
Date: April 29, 2007 07:10AM

hi everyone!

i just like to say a few things,

i went to kcf for six years and left around about 2 years ago,

not one bad word was said to me about leaven or to anyone els, i regualy get txts of people from the kcf,
i havent joined any other church i just wanted to go off on my own,

first of all id like to say cherly dolye is one amazing women with a heart for god, i dont need to say this as if u meet her u would see,

not once in six years was i mind controled or brain washed, all the choices i have made were made by me and only me!!

i feel that you all have to blame something for yous benning hurt by something and you have used kcf as a scapecoat, am sorry that u all have felt pain but belive me you all made ya own choices not kcf.

the chruch is full of around a few hundred and if only 5% who have left felt it was a cult, then why not listen to the 95% that can tell u it is a good place and god is doing amazing things,

in everything in life u need a leader in work a manger and so on, cherly is a pastor of a church that is doing amazing things and people need to acepted that!

id like anyone who reads this to give kcf a try and make your own mind up if its a cult or not dont listen to me or anyone els just go and am 100% sure you'll find a home there!!

please dont delted this post

Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: April 30, 2007 12:34AM

Mike, I am truly glad you weren't hurt by your experience at KCF.

However, you have been fortunate. Others have not been so lucky. When people are publicly shamed, humiliated, lied to, turned against family and friends, manipulated, and mentally and emotionally abused, there is no one to blame but the abuser.

You will not get very far blaming the victims here, Mike. Every one of us here has lived through the pain, and knows exactly who is responsible.

Date: April 30, 2007 05:18AM

Hi Mike.
you was in kcf for six years, left two years ago, so if i'm right you was about 11-12 when you joined about 17-18 when you left, and you think you'r qualified to give kcf the thumbs up even though you left! Your mum and sister are still there are they not? But you left it all the same.
Let me tell you what cheryl doyle did. she told the fellowship she "had a word from God to ignore us". That's the type of person this 'leader' is. So the whole of the fellowship ignored us,

Don't think for one minute we on this web site are the only victims, there are many other damaged/hurt folk who have not been able to come onto this site, and there are dozens of people in the fellowship now who are victims. I know, and they know.

Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: April 30, 2007 05:42AM

Yo Dave...
You just took the words out of my mouth....
I believe your family are very much involved in KCF Mike and I find your entry as highly suspicious and I smell KCF propaganda... The interesting thing about Cheryl is she is very devious and sneaky and always gets others to fire her bullets ...Is that right LYN.....

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: April 30, 2007 06:12AM

Yeah i echo liverpool writers sentiments,i'm glad you were'nt hurt if indeed this is you,because i agree with yeti that the 'leadership' at kcf are very devious.Even if you were not damaged that doesnt mean that the others on this site and all the others not on this site are liars which is the implication.Let me tell you straight i have been ignored and sneered at,i'm sorry but thats a fact.Why is it 'Mike' That some people get ignored and some dont when they leave? Some of us have even had rumours spread about us since we left.If kcf and doyle are so wholesome why did you leave?Most of the bad things done to people were commited before you were even born .Cheryl lies and so do other people at kcf and they gossip and tell others of your private life and any sins you may have told them in confidence.I can remember a young girl at the time many years ago having something of her life broadcast in front of everyone ,you should have seen her face,i felt so sorry for her,i'm glad none of these things hsve happened to you 'Mike' but they have happened to some people.

Posted by: firefly ()
Date: April 30, 2007 06:27AM

Hi Mike, i remember you (you probably remember we went went to school together) and of all the people, a few hundred YOU were the ONLY one EVER to stay nice to me after i left, an i know my sister could say the same.
I went to the fellowship for 13 years, i was born into it. When I left people who i'd known all that time, people who'd stayed at my house, babysat me, played with me, went to school with me, went to church with me completely turned their backs on me within a matter of weeks.
Within a month, a girl who had been my 'friend' since the day dot text me sayin that she was no longer allowed round to my house (the house that we had played in practicly every saturday for 5 years)
At the last count we made (about 2 years after we left) 30 others had also left (most, if not all had nothing to do with us) that was 5 years ago, since then scores of others have left.

If you don't wanna take our word for it, look at them- mental illness is ripe within the fellowship, depression is probably the biggest. Among people who have left, a lot have had mental issues that are a direct result of the great leader Cheryl Doyle.

Read thru this thread mike, see people's pain. If people had still been nice to me after i left, if people hadnt treated me like a scapegoat for things that went wrong within friendship groups, if cheryl doyle was a nice person- this place would not exsist.

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: April 30, 2007 07:12AM

Hi fellow recoverers!!!
Hey Mike Im glad you are ok... But it is true your mother is Lyn and your sister is still in the fellowship. And no doubt you are an obedient son who would do anything to help your mother. I also think you were very young when you were in the fellowship. Its interesting you left the way you did? Did you feel the need for your own space cos I did when I left. I can say categorically that Cheryl Doyle was the reason I took a very lethal overdose. Im am not the overdose type and it wasnt a cry for help. The ruthless treatment that Mrs Doyle gave me in the last days of the fellowship finished me off. She had divided me from my family as you will see in my previous postings , she turned all my friends against me by saying I was a gossip and a slanderer. Then in the worst blackest moment of my young life after signing a covenant of committment to the fellowship that said the fellowship would be there for me if something awful happened. She turned her back on me in my darkest hour so much for the covenant I signed and of course as ever Dave Doyle backed her. That was the end of my life as I knew it. Amazingly after 2 days I woke up from the overdose. I knew that was a miracle that I survived. As you can imagine that experience has had an enormous knock on effect in my life. There is no integrity in the fellowship , you share something in confidence it is shouted from the rooftops publicly. Everyone is trained to be 2 faced. There is a constant atmosphere of paranoia as everyone knows they have to be careful what they say or Cheryl will find out and punish you...
Mike there are many people Im in touch with who are not on this website. As Dave said even before you were born people have left in the hundreds.

Current Page: 42 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.