Current Page: 38 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: April 19, 2007 03:07AM

D.i.t.l, i cant believe they think its your website they've redirected when its so obvious who it is! What happened to their discernment? Oh i forgot they cant use it,those crazy kcf cats! Meow!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 19, 2007 03:07AM

AJG seems to be an "Internet troll" here to disrupt and/or subvert the thread.

Victim bashing mainly, with nothing meaningful to contribute.

Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: April 19, 2007 07:21AM

Helllooooooooo Me hartiesssss!!!!
Long time no see!!!!
I think Cheryl Queen Control Freak Thinks her and her knitting partners have brought down Rick Ross Forums . But alas no Cheryl God is bigger than that! I feel sorry for those poor chuffers inside KCF they have been lied to yet again about what is going on on this site. Seems its all He said and she said in KCF and nobody can use theie own intelligence to find the truth. So the poor little lambs are like mushrooms kept in the dark and fed bullsh*t as per usual. Did you know that we on this site according to the word in KCF are all liars and slanderers and are all in rebellion cos Cheryl gave Karen the prime leadership job instead of us....
Considering I wasnt even around when kak got the job I think that is highly unlikely...
I welcome your comments on this nonesense???

Date: April 19, 2007 07:23AM

As for Simon re-directing the site isnt internet hacking illegal?????

Date: April 19, 2007 07:25AM

What a little "Hacker" you are Simon...........

Date: April 19, 2007 08:01AM

:lol:
Im sure now you are out you can see the madness of KCF
There are 2 main character types that Mrs Doyle exploits.
1. The totally broken person who comes from an abused background with no real family or support network.
2. The person who is insecure with poor self esteem who is looking for a position of power to elevate themselves.
Both of these personality types are vulnerable and easily become dependent on the structure of the fellowship. They each in turn gain a sense of security and importance/identity from the so called "safe" surroundings of the fellowship enviroment. People that are educated/free thinkers tend to voice their concerns. They Find their opinions are rejected and then eventually leave. Also people who have a strong family background outside the fellowship are not picked by Doyle, as she is not able to separate them from their support network and dominate them.
The truth is Cheryl is a highly trained classic control freak with sociopathic tendencies. I suspect she has a lot of experience within her profession of controlling children over the years. The people that have joined the fellowship over the years are broken and trusting believing Christians to be good. They are like children in many ways. Mrs Doyle has thjerefore exploited their vulnerability. This is a heinous sin....

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: April 19, 2007 08:26AM

Ah miss Mutch!whats going on with her,i thought you had to be a christian to be in leadership in a church!Rodders you naughty kitten, i seem to recall you had some doubts about the leaders yourself,now come on be a man and tell the truth you secret rebel.A pussy cat told me this site would be up and running soon.Meow!Its great to see you again Yeti ive missed you all,it has been a long time has'nt it?

Date: April 19, 2007 02:44PM

This is a very amusing true story and it happened not too long ago, about six or seven month ago...

I've always fancied one of these radio controlled clocks, you know the one's were a radio signal from an outragously
accurate atomic clock, gets beamed to these clocks wherever they may be. Anyway i saw one that would go really
nicely with our living room, it was in a nice case like from the 50's.

I put it on display on our unit and it looked really well. It was cool when you put the batteries in the hands started to
whizz around all be themselves and set up the correct time, magic! I was really pleased with it... except for one little thing.
The hands were silver coloured and the face was white. looking at the clock from more than 4 feet away and it was really hard
to distiguish the hands from the face, you couldn't see what time it was!!

I put up with this clock for about 4 months, and it bugged me that it was such a simple design error, why didn't they choose
black for the hands. Then one saturday afternoon I'd had enough of it. I took the clock and dismantled it. I then painted the hands
using a small tin of enamel paint, the sort boys have for painting plastic aeroplane kits, I know sad isn't it, but I've got 2 daughters.
Anyway i painted the hands red, I done quite a neat job on them, I put the clock back together and put it back on the unit. Bingo,
you could see the hands from 600 yards!! (this part isn't quite true!)

Now I never mentioned that I'd done this 'clock fix' to the rest of the family, I thought they would sort that one out for
themselves. This is what happened next...as told later by our girls....

About a week after, our eldest daughter sat down in the living room, and as you do she glanced up to the clock to see the
time... She was perplexed? 'wow' she said to herself, 'them clock hands really look red from here', the red rug she thought to herself
must be reflecting it's colour off them (i kid you not), She got really flumixed, why are those hands so red, she got up and went right
up to them, 'they look so red' she thought to herself.

Then my youngest daughter came into the room, now she was a bit quicker on the uptake and sussed out what I'd done.
'Kathrine' asked her older sister, 'Do the clock hands look red to you'? 'No' said kathrine, 'the're silver'. 'They really look red to
me'. said Hannah. Kathrine strung her a long for a few more minutes, until she couldn't keep a straight face any longer.

why am i telling you this story?

Because sometime we get so use to seeing something one way only, when something causes us to 'see' it another way, althought
we can see what's in front of us, we can't take it in, because it doesn't fit into our pattern of thought... A bit like this website.

When you look at all what these people have said, it paints a different colour to the one you're use to, you try and take it in so you ask
your pastor 'is this true'? and they say 'no of course it isn't true, its all lies'. So even though you can see the 'different colour (read truth)
you believe what someone else says, its safer that way ins't it.

If all this site was a fabrication of lies, we would, who wrote it be very sad people. However if it were true what we have written here and you don't
believe it because someone (read the doyles) told you it wasn't true, you would be even sadder, because you have allowed someone to take
away your ability to think for yourself.

Posted by: firefly ()
Date: April 19, 2007 04:02PM

Hello littleyellowspider! Your totally right about who Doyle exploits. I take it your also an ex-member?
Its horrible when you analyse it like that and really realise that these are people who need protection and to build up a support network of their own. Thinking that the fellowship is a good place to get both they join and are exploited and abused and mostly its done without anyone, including yourself realising it.

I wonder if the fellowship know rickross is bak in business, might drop them an email and let them know...!

Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: April 19, 2007 05:22PM

Let me clarify as regards KCF "redirecting" my website.

When I had the first website warning against Kirkby Christian Fellowship, the home page included a frame through which the official Kirkby Fellowship website could be viewed.

One day I visited MY website, and the entire page refreshed and redirected to the official KCF website.

[b:dfab599c8f]No one hacked[/b:dfab599c8f] my website. It was a cunning trick, but it was not illegal. KCF simply adjusted the code on its own website so that if it was being viewed through a frame, it would automatically reload to a full-page view. So in effect it turned my website into a redirect!

I am suspicious that KCF have been up to dirty tricks again, as my website now appears to be absent from all the major search engines (Google, Yahoo etc). Watch this space!

Current Page: 38 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.