Current Page: 36 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: April 04, 2007 09:28AM

I think the 4-11 yr olds group being called the Lions Den is very apt? dont you think so? As according to kcf satan goes round like a roaring lion looking for who he can devour, poor kiddywinks!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: April 04, 2007 09:30AM

AHHHHH wonderful they have got a chocolate fountain on the go on 7/4.Chocolate Heaven shall we all go and join in Folks I love chocolate...

Posted by: AJG ()
Date: April 04, 2007 11:31AM

[b:59887f7c26]ALL[/b:59887f7c26]

Going by some recent comments it looks like some of you are STILL at KCF, at least mentally. You can take the person out of KCF, but you can't take the KCF out of the person?

The longer you pick at your wounds the longer they'll take to heal, and the more of a victory you'll give this C Doyle. Don't get mad (or even slightly miffed!) get her shut down. There is ALREADY more than enough of you do do more damage than you could ever realise. You have the power - use it!

You are all telling me how bad this place is, then you're wasting time and energy slagging off the website.

STILL haven't reveiced a reply from KCG, does anone think I should ask again?

Very best wishes

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 04, 2007 01:29PM

AJG:

Your comments are verging on flames.

Insulting people posting at the board isn't helpful.

Why are you here anyway?

Seems like you are attempting to subvert the thread.

And if you continue attempting to post insults you will be banned from the board.

Posted by: AJG ()
Date: April 04, 2007 02:35PM

RRMOD

I'm not trying to be insulting. I am merely trying to question whether people really want to shut her down. Some people seem to be more interested in past events than in future possibilities.

Further, on another of your threads (the one to do with Potters House) one guy has been reporting about people putting up posters outside churches and informing passers-by of how much the pastor earns and naming the so-called "independent" accountant who signs many of the churches' accounts. In other words, he's encouraging (indirectly) people to do the same.

I thought the whole point of this site was for people to inform on and shut down abusive organisations, not waste time discussing war wounds! If the people on this thread developed an effective strategy they could have this thing shut down in a very short time. Isn' that the ultimate aim? Or am I missing something?

If you're as much of an expert as you claim you'll know that the longer these organisations go on unchecked (to whom is this Mrs Doyle accountable?) the more chance they have of going off the deep end - Waco, Jonestown, ect. I doubt anything like that will happen here, but can you be certain?

The shul in Hove that I've spoken of ended up sucking in this beautiful Australian girl that I knew. The Rabbi seduced her and she became pregnant. The minute that happened everything changed. No matter what my feelings (or opinions) were about him he was now the legitimate father of her child. What would you have done in that situation? In such scenarios, prevention is the only cure!

If this organisation is as abusive as they're claiming (them, not me) then the longer it goes on the more damage it is going to do. In other words, if a building's on fire would you expect me to discuss ordering a pizza before I called the fire brigade?

Date: April 04, 2007 03:00PM

Brsd.B.C.
I can't remember a widow leaving kennelwood ave, because of the way they we're treated. I do know there are good christian people in kennelwood ave, who do not go the fellowship and get the kcf treatment.

The KCF Website:
I agree entirely with yeti,firefly etc The website is a disgrace and as such because of how they really behave in the 'real world' we have every right to expose it for what it is, a total sham. I find it gut wrenching, that they write these things and then go away and do the opposite. Love, they don't know the first thing about love. We are not having a go at their website for the fun of it, bu the irony to ourselves is not lost.

Call me old fashioned, but when i see 'the trinity sandwich' it repels me, The Trinity means more than what they think it means, it shows how far they have fallen.

Liverpool Writer:
If they are doing something to subvert people from finding this website and it happens again, i have the perfect solution. I will let everyone know if this happpens again. You have been warned kcf.

Trina:
Yes we have kept all relevant documents including copies of what we sent to them.

Laughter: If we can laugh on this site, that's good, its all part of our healing.

take care
David

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: April 04, 2007 03:51PM

[b:daaf2328e7]AJG
You obviously out of your depth on this site
You havnt a clue what its like to be a spiritul abuse survivor.
You are most certainly an internet Troll. I will treat you with the contempt you deserve from now on......
I noticed David that KCF have there address as the Isle of White...How very strange?[/b:daaf2328e7]

Date: April 04, 2007 03:53PM

Hi Bruised,
I know who the widow woman was you are talking about.

Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: April 04, 2007 03:58PM

This ridiculous prodigal thing reminds me of a friend of mine. She had a Muslim boyfriend, so her church "friends" gave her an ultimatum: him or us. Obviously, she didn't want to give up her partner, so her church friends totally dumped her. Just refused to be friends with her any more.

She later split up with her boyfriend, and her friends welcomed her back. And I thought, Why the hell would she want to go back to such an abusive, controlling bunch of people? Why would she want to go back to so-called friends who dumped her because they disliked her choice of boyfriend?

Ironically, she later disagreed with [i:2b48fccffe]my[/i:2b48fccffe] choice of partner, and dumped me like a hot potato.

Date: April 04, 2007 04:03PM

David ,
I have to say the way I have recovered has been through laughter. Laughter puts the nastyness of KCF in its place. You have to laugh at the evil exploits of Cheryl and her minions it is the stuff of a black comedy. Laughter has also been proven to be very healing . Bruised I know it will help your wobbles it helped mine. Its almost sometimes when you have just left KCF that you need permission to laugh again cos it has been so long :wink:

Current Page: 36 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.