Current Page: 35 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: bruisednotbroken ()
Date: April 04, 2007 05:39AM

Yettiegoosmaster....there doesn't appear to be a website for KCF...at least not a viewable, public one via a google search. Do tell...what have you uncovered regarding the fellowship being told lies and believing them? You have me intrigued.

I do wonder why anyone who had left KCF would return and call themselves a "prodigal"....that must be the height of error. I hope they wake up and realize they've made a BIG mistake, if in fact the reports are true.

This just gets sadder and sadder. :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: firefly ()
Date: April 04, 2007 07:06AM

either that person is lying, or is extremely low on the kcf social ladder. If your just one of the people who attend and have no influence- then that is probably how you'd be treated, because nobody would really be bothered if you left. I'm assuming nobody ever bothered to ask this person why they left- probably very few people even noticed they were gone.
If however this person is/was a leader then its a pack of lies dressed up all pretty like the truth. If your a leader or have any social standing in the fellowship (basicly your on cheryls radar and she acknowledges you more than exsist) then ur in big doodoo if you leave.
Yeah when you come back they'll be 'glad' to see ya- but you won't be resuming that post in leadership any time soon. And things won't be the same for many a moon.

The attitude of Cheryl and therfore the fellowship is 'they all come crawling back' I'm sure its one of Cheryls perks of the job- of course it gives her 'tremendous joy' seeing people come groveling at her feet 'hurting and despondant' because they think their measley life amounts to nothing outside the confines of the fellowship.
That's not the warmth of God's love your feeling love- its the fire your about to be burned with...

Posted by: firefly ()
Date: April 04, 2007 07:21AM

Their website is back up- full of heartwarming little stories of how great they are. One line cracked me up- seriously this is there in the 'promoting God' bit:

'People look at us and we an demote God by our reactions and lives.'

Ther dead right ther arent they! I think its also interestin how God can apparently be demoted in the first place- like He's just part of their company. And what is the company's product i hear you ask? Well, 'it's not just the church' - oh no how foolish of us to think that! 'it’s God Himself' amazing! Most churches call, telling other people about God evangelism- in the fellowship, its advertising.
Note also how they call one of their kids groups 'the lions den' once again, hitting the nail on the head because its a sad truth.

Its also not so co-incidental that all those stories are on the website, sure they feel the need to balance us out. If only a few people getting healed could balance out the weight of all our baggage that came courtesy of KCF.

Posted by: yetigoosemonster ()
Date: April 04, 2007 08:36AM

Hi Folks !
Here is the latest link to this new section on the kcf website...Dont split your sides now lolol.........

[www.kirkbychristianfellowship.co.uk]

Date: April 04, 2007 08:40AM

If its the Jo I know whe is part the leadership and was extremely good at being ignorant when I went back!!!!

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: April 04, 2007 08:48AM

Itas rather sad really guys.
Because they feel they are under demonic attack they are using that scripture
"You will overcome them by the bllod of the lamb and the testimony of the word"
However I think the latter applys to us .As the testimony of our word is based in truth Cheryl..

Date: April 04, 2007 08:51AM

What is particularly sad is as so many of kcf look at their website its another smokescreen to hoodwink the congregation........
Its not exactly rocket science is it...

Date: April 04, 2007 08:56AM

When I returned to KCF to make peace with Chez I was met by someone at the door who said to my face the prodigal has returned, I replyed I think you have a case of mistaken identity. (I had been in a new church for years hardly wayward living). Then I was still treated like a prodigal for a year, then I left I had tried my best and enuff was enuff....

Date: April 04, 2007 08:59AM

hI BBC,
the bottom line is just some people like to hold onto bitterness and resentments ,especially when it gives them a sense of power over people. The person whos name rhymes with DROSS is good at that one.

Date: April 04, 2007 09:04AM

Heres another one a testimony from a little girl
Healed of Asthma

......when I didn’t know God very well at all...He came to me twice in the night ...

God has totally healed me of asthma. He did it when I was about 7 years old.

One night He spoke to me and said,"I know why you do things even if you don’t .” Ps 139 :1-9. That helped me.

The second time He came again in the middle of the night and said , “Do not be afraid .” Ps 66:11.

I know God is a God who cares about kids as well as adults .God is a God who heals children .God is a God who visits kids and helps them .

I agree God does love children he loved me through KCF. But I feel this another attempt to disprove what the people on this site have shared about their experiences as children...

Current Page: 35 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.